• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director theE-Mail We All Want Every Day!

In summary, the woman wrote to the other women on a mommy web board she's been friends with for 4 years and said she's been chatting with a man online for the past few months and they've been exchanging private messages. The woman Chantelle has helped before and the two have never spoken about her joining the other woman's team, but Chantelle gets a congratulatory message from Linda because the two have kept in touch.
Sheila
Gold Member
I just got a FB private message from a woman I met online back in Jan '07 and have never met in person. We met on a mommy web board & have been online friends for 4 years now. Here's her message:

Pampered Chef

just signed up under you ;) Just sayin, lol

Really? I'm suprised! She started a Longaberger business last year & we did a lot of chatting about marketing, etc. I worked really hard trying to help her get that business up & off the ground. I had NO idea that she was looking for another business venture. Not complaining of course! She's super nice & I'm THRILLED to have her on the team. But it's definitely out of the blue! We have never, not once, talked about her joining my team!!!

But you HELPED her when you had nothing to gain and she saw what's really important... your heart! :) Congratulations!

Awesome!! Congrats! Just goes to show that it's great to keep in touch with people and you never know what might happen down the road!

wahoooooooooooooo!!! Congratulations! Dont we all wish this happened at least once a month!

Congratulations!!!!!! What a great way to start the day!

Thanks ladies! Chantelle, it was actually night for me here in Tokyo. I was about to head to bed when the message popped up. I was just sitting here in amazement & couldn't sleep! LOL

Wow! I bet you had good dreams once you did get to sleep :D

Oddly, no! I had a rough night with crazy off the wall dreams and am really looking forward to the kids nap so I can nap too ... but I have a conference call during their nap, so I may not get as much sleep as I'd like!

By the way, just saw YOUR Facebook update Linda! Congrats you YOUR new recruit too!!!

Sheila said:
Thanks ladies! Chantelle, it was actually night for me here in Tokyo. I was about to head to bed when the message popped up. I was just sitting here in amazement & couldn't sleep! LOL

I thought about that after I put it:eek:

;)

She & I are going to do some phone training here in a few minutes. Then I need to see if I can find hospitality for her in Gloucester, VA (23061) - any of you in that area?

1. What is "theE-Mail We All Want Every Day!"?

"theE-Mail We All Want Every Day!" is a daily email newsletter from Pampered Chef that provides subscribers with delicious recipes, cooking tips, and product promotions.

2. How can I sign up for "theE-Mail We All Want Every Day!"?

To sign up for "theE-Mail We All Want Every Day!", simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Sign Up" button located on the homepage. You will be prompted to enter your email address and select your preferences for the newsletter.

3. Is "theE-Mail We All Want Every Day!" free?

Yes, "theE-Mail We All Want Every Day!" is completely free for subscribers. There is no cost to sign up and receive the daily newsletter.

4. Can I customize the types of recipes and tips I receive in "theE-Mail We All Want Every Day!"?

Yes, during the sign-up process, you will have the option to select your preferences for the types of recipes and cooking tips you would like to receive. You can also update your preferences at any time by visiting the Pampered Chef website and logging into your account.

5. How often will I receive "theE-Mail We All Want Every Day!"?

"theE-Mail We All Want Every Day!" is a daily newsletter, so you can expect to receive it in your inbox every day. However, you can always choose to unsubscribe or change the frequency of your emails in your account settings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • flemings99