• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Bin Laden Is Dead: Mixed Feelings and Hopes for Closure and Safety

In summary, Debbie expresses her relief that the perpetrator of the 9-11 bombings has died, but also her worry that other terrorists will retaliate. She also shares her hope for the servicemen and women who are currently fighting in Afghanistan.
Sheila
Gold Member
I have mixed feelings on this one. I find it hard to celebrate the untimely death of any person, but at the same time I know that a LOT of people who were affected by the 9-11 bombings really needed to hear this news to get closure.

I also expect that there will be retaliation on our country after tonight's announcement. :(

I hope that those who needed closure, were able to get it with tonight's news. I hope that those serving in the "zone" and all of our law enforcement officials here in the US are safe & on higher alert. And I hope that our citizens here in the US and those visiting/living abroad stay safe!

I have no mixed feelings at all about this murderous thug being no longer among the living. May his 70 virgins refuse him as well!!!:D

My hope however, is that people do not fall under the false sense that terrorism is over.

So glad my brother is not serving serving in the Middle East anymore.

Maybe his 70 virgins will all be big burly MEN! ;)I agree, the terrorism isn't over. Terrorists are like weeds. You pluck one and more pop up in the garden. :(Debbie, my nephew is there now. He & his wife had a baby, then he had to leave 3 weeks later for a 1 year tour. He's only been there a couple of weeks, so he still has a LONG way to go on his assignment.

Being located near Fort Drum, we have brigades of soldiers deployed in Afghanistan. Between school and Pampered Chef, there is always someone I know that has a husband deployed. Last week we had 3 or 4 of our Fort Drum soldiers lose their lives in battle. I always hold my breath when a report comes out. God bless our service men and woman...and their incredibly strong families that carry on bravely while their spouse is deployed.

Related to Bin Laden Is Dead: Mixed Feelings and Hopes for Closure and Safety

1. What is the "Bin Laden is Dead!" product all about?

The "Bin Laden is Dead!" product is a limited edition set that includes a chef's knife and a cutting board. It is a commemorative item to celebrate the death of Osama Bin Laden in 2011.

2. Is the "Bin Laden is Dead!" product still available for purchase?

No, the "Bin Laden is Dead!" product was only available for a limited time and is no longer being sold by Pampered Chef.

3. Can I still purchase the chef's knife or cutting board separately?

Unfortunately, the chef's knife and cutting board were only sold as a set and are no longer available for purchase separately.

4. Are there any special care instructions for the "Bin Laden is Dead!" products?

The chef's knife and cutting board should be hand-washed with warm water and mild soap. Avoid using harsh abrasives or putting them in the dishwasher.

5. Can I return the "Bin Laden is Dead!" product if I am not satisfied with it?

As with all of our products, we have a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your "Bin Laden is Dead!" product, you can return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • chefmoseley
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies