• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Latest CN Releases for September - Don't Miss Out!

at the November special, I'm not so sure about it now after reading this thread!I don't understand how to get there either! Help!Bring up August and up in the browser replace Aug with Sep in front of the 08!
kaseydee
Gold Member
I just got the CN for Sept to pull up.:chef:

who do you do that? whats the link?

Go bring up the August CN and change the Aug to Sep.

I am so excited about Nov & Dec specials!!! And I LOVE the knife comparison!! I can't wait to get home so I can read it!!

Love the November special!!! I hope to book it strong!

I fell slow I can't find it!!! Help

Sneaky---thanks for the tip!

IDK, the Dec host special isn't wowing me right now?? Maybe it's cause I've seen the Trifle bowl as HS 3 times now??? I was hoping the knives with block or the new bamboo stuff would be HS??

heat123 said:
IDK, the Dec host special isn't wowing me right now?? Maybe it's cause I've seen the Trifle bowl as HS 3 times now??? I was hoping the knives with block or the new bamboo stuff would be HS??

I thought the SAME thing...

BLAH to Dec specials. Not crazy about the beaded stuff.
I was hoping for baking stuff.

I think if we all make the Tiramisu Trifle we'll all fall in love with the bowl and the beaded spoon again ~ I"m so happy to finally have a nice spoon to serve with! Looks so much nicer than using the Chef's Tool. We Canadians don't have our Sep up yet, and I think they've done it in a way that we can't sneak a peak - care to share what Nov and Dec are?

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the TB but I just wanted something New!

Last edited:
wow very sneaky, I'm impressed. I wasn't gonna look but my curiousity got to me!

Thanks Janet for sharing!

Tammy

I don't understand how to get there either! Help!

Bring up August and up in the browser replace Aug with Sep in front of the 08!

Very sneaky
good luck

pull up the august cn then in the website line take out the aug & type in sep

That is neat! I like the specials personally except I am not too sure about that beaded spreader! I saw it and it wasn't too bad. I am presuming they will get all the stop sell issues resolved by then! :)

LOVING the November special but, um, isn't the beaded stuff on stop sell?

The small spreaders are on stop sell not the beaded ware. (Christmas trees) I have mine and they are great!!

You know, I guess I didn't read right, I thought it was the beaded spreader that was on stop sell. Glad I read this thread!! LOL

Related to Discover the Latest CN Releases for September - Don't Miss Out!

What new products are being released in September?

The latest CN releases for September include a variety of new kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware that will make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable.

When will the new products be available for purchase?

The new products will be available for purchase starting on September 1st. Don't miss out on getting your hands on these amazing new items!

Do I need to be a consultant to purchase the new products?

No, anyone can purchase the new products. However, becoming a consultant has many benefits, including early access to new releases and discounts on products.

Are there any special deals or promotions for the new releases?

Yes, there will be special bundle deals and discounts available for the new releases. Check with your consultant or visit our website for more information.

Can I host a party to showcase the new products?

Absolutely! Hosting a party is a great way to see and try out the new products while earning free and discounted items. Contact your consultant to schedule a party today!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer E
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Melissa78
Replies
Views
heather223
Replies
Views
NooraK