• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Cost of TS Beer Bread: A Guide for Shoppers

In summary, a friend at DH's work needed beer bread by next week and was asking around for a TS product. PC sells beer bread and DH called me to see if I had any. I offered to sell her a box of TS beer bread mix. But, she has now decided to have a PC catty show with me instead.
kam
Staff member
Does anyone have a TS catty close by to let me know how much TS Bread Bread costs??

THANKS!

Single is $5.49
value(3) is $14.49

i'm a consultant for ts

Thank you! :)

A friend at DH's work is in dire need of beer bread by next week. I couldn't guarantee that I could get the PC one here in time. But, I had some TS beer bread in my pantry that I was willing to sell her if she really couldn't find any in time. Just wasn't sure how much I paid for it. THANKS!

On a side note...there are no dates on the packages... how long are they good for??

Most is 18 months. Chips and grahams not as long.

I just made this last night. It was really good, it didn't taste quite like ours or TS, but still is much cheaper.
3 cups self rising flour
1/2 cup sugar
12 oz beer
1 tsp saltcombine together and bake 350 for 50-60 min. (I added Parmesan cheese and our Italian seasoning to one loaf and that was good too)

DEBBI said:
Single is $5.49
value(3) is $14.49

i'm a consultant for ts

In your honest opinion (and I know its only your opinion, others may think differently) - do you think they taste the same? (PC vs TS) If you do notice a difference, which one do you prefer?

I'm wondering this too, as a friend talked me into hosting a TS catalog party in exchange for a PC catalog party.

I personally like TS's better, and I do think they are different, but I won't pay for TS's because I can get ours for less.

I have to admit that I like TS Beer Bread better.

I like ts better too. And the new rye is yummy

Personally, I wouldn't give (or sell) my customer another company's product. If I don't have it on hand I let her know when I can get it for her. I don't keep beer bread or the pizza and roll mix on hand (unless I happen to have an extra in my cupboard for personal use) because of expiration dates. I do usually have most of the spices though because we use them a lot and I don't want to be out of it when I need it. People understand that I don't carry inventory and I do add it to an order for them with my next show.

BethCooks4U said:
Personally, I wouldn't give (or sell) my customer another company's product. If I don't have it on hand I let her know when I can get it for her. I don't keep beer bread or the pizza and roll mix on hand (unless I happen to have an extra in my cupboard for personal use) because of expiration dates. I do usually have most of the spices though because we use them a lot and I don't want to be out of it when I need it. People understand that I don't carry inventory and I do add it to an order for them with my next show.

I agree. And I would handle it the same way.

BethCooks4U said:

This really didn't have anything to do with my being a PC Consultant (though I may get a catty show out of it anyway - even if I am selling her my TS product).

A gal at my husband's work was desperately trying to find some TS Beer Bread mix by Wed the 26th and was asking around. DH spoke up that PC sells Beer Bread (good job, DH) then called me. There was NO WAY that I could guarantee the Beer Bread mix in less than 1 week. But, I did happen to have a box of TS Beer Bread mix in my cupboard - so I offered to sell it to her. My other option was to give her some names of TS Reps I know and have her try to get a box that way.

BUT, what ended up happening is that she discovered I was a PC Cons and is now interested in having a PC catty show - especially since I was able to help her out of her "jam".

I don't feel like I am pushing another company's product. This would be the same if a neighbor was out of something and needed to borrow/buy it from me. It just happens that I keep some TS product since I do use it occasionally.

kam said:
This really didn't have anything to do with my being a PC Consultant (though I may get a catty show out of it anyway - even if I am selling her my TS product).

A gal at my husband's work was desperately trying to find some TS Beer Bread mix by Wed the 26th and was asking around. DH spoke up that PC sells Beer Bread (good job, DH) then called me. There was NO WAY that I could guarantee the Beer Bread mix in less than 1 week. But, I did happen to have a box of TS Beer Bread mix in my cupboard - so I offered to sell it to her. My other option was to give her some names of TS Reps I know and have her try to get a box that way.

BUT, what ended up happening is that she discovered I was a PC Cons and is now interested in having a PC catty show - especially since I was able to help her out of her "jam".

I don't feel like I am pushing another company's product. This would be the same if a neighbor was out of something and needed to borrow/buy it from me. It just happens that I keep some TS product since I do use it occasionally.

Well, that's different. If a friend asks if I have something, no matter where I might have bought it, of course I'd help her out. The way I read the original post (actually post #3) was that you didn't have our bread and wanted to help her by selling her the TS bread.

Good job on getting the booking from it!

BethCooks4U said:
Well, that's different. If a friend asks if I have something, no matter where I might have bought it, of course I'd help her out. The way I read the original post (actually post #3) was that you didn't have our bread and wanted to help her by selling her the TS bread.

Good job on getting the booking from it!

No problem! :) I am actually very proud of DH for speaking up about my selling PC and offering to bring in the cattys.

Related to Discover the Cost of TS Beer Bread: A Guide for Shoppers

1. What is Ot: Ts Beer Bread $?

Ot: Ts Beer Bread $ is a delicious bread mix from Pampered Chef that uses a can of your favorite beer to give it a unique flavor and texture. It is a quick and easy way to make homemade bread without any extra ingredients or special equipment.

2. Can I use any type of beer for this bread?

Yes, you can use any type of beer for Ot: Ts Beer Bread $. Different types of beer will give the bread different flavors, so feel free to experiment and find your favorite. Light beers tend to give a milder flavor, while darker beers will result in a stronger flavor.

3. Do I need any additional ingredients for this bread?

No, the Ot: Ts Beer Bread $ mix already contains all the dry ingredients needed to make the bread. All you need to add is a can of your favorite beer. However, you can add extra ingredients like cheese, herbs, or spices to customize the flavor of your bread.

4. How long does it take to make Ot: Ts Beer Bread $?

The bread can be ready in just under an hour. The preparation time is only 5 minutes, and then it takes about 50 minutes to bake in the oven. It's perfect for a last-minute addition to a meal or a quick snack.

5. Is this bread suitable for people with dietary restrictions?

Unfortunately, Ot: Ts Beer Bread $ is not suitable for people with gluten-free or vegan diets. The mix contains wheat flour and may also contain dairy ingredients. However, you can try using a gluten-free beer and dairy-free substitutes to make the bread more suitable for your dietary needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • Becky0216
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views
Admin Greg