• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Convenience of Measure, Mix & Pour with Jewel's Fridge on Cribs!

In summary, the best way to measure ingredients for baking is by using measuring cups and spoons designed for dry and liquid ingredients. To properly mix ingredients, sift dry ingredients and gently fold all ingredients together. Use a liquid measuring cup for liquids and a spouted measuring cup or ladle for pouring. To convert measurements from cups to grams or ounces, use a kitchen scale or online conversion tools.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I was just watching Cribs on CMT and they were showing Jewel and her house. She opened up her fridge and there was a Measure, Mix & Pour right there in front! :)

Have to love that kind of free advertising!

awesomeHow COOL is that???!!!! :)

We watch that show a lot. I missed that one though. I will have to look for a repeat!

Last edited:
Hi there! I'm so glad you saw the Measure, Mix & Pour in Jewel's fridge on Cribs! It's such a versatile and convenient tool to have in the kitchen. I'm sure Jewel knows the value of having the right tools for cooking and baking. The Measure, Mix & Pour is perfect for measuring and pouring ingredients, and it also has a lid for easy storage. Plus, it's dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. I hope you'll consider adding one to your own kitchen collection. Happy cooking!

Related to Discover the Convenience of Measure, Mix & Pour with Jewel's Fridge on Cribs!

1. What is the best way to measure ingredients for baking?

The best way to measure ingredients for baking is by using measuring cups and spoons specifically designed for dry and liquid ingredients. This ensures accurate measurements and consistent results.

2. How do I properly mix ingredients for a recipe?

To properly mix ingredients, start by sifting dry ingredients such as flour and sugar to remove any lumps. Then, use a whisk or spatula to gently fold and combine all ingredients together until just incorporated. Avoid over-mixing, as this can result in a tough or dense texture.

3. Can I use a regular spoon to measure liquid ingredients?

No, it is not recommended to use a regular spoon to measure liquid ingredients. It is best to use a liquid measuring cup with clear markings for accuracy. If you do not have a liquid measuring cup, you can use a regular measuring cup, making sure to fill to the appropriate line.

4. What is the best way to pour batter or liquids without making a mess?

The best way to pour batter or liquids without making a mess is to use a spouted measuring cup or a ladle. This allows for more control and precision when pouring. You can also use a rubber spatula to scrape any excess batter or liquid from the sides of the measuring cup or bowl.

5. How do I convert measurements from cups to grams or ounces?

To convert measurements from cups to grams or ounces, you can use a kitchen scale to weigh out the desired amount. You can also use online conversion calculators or refer to a conversion chart, which typically comes with most measuring cup sets.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KristinS
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lissahope26
  • Sjoneschef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956