• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Best Rub for Salmon: Quick Answers at Your Fingertips!

In summary, there are many different rubs to choose from, and each brings its own unique flavor to the table.
peichef
it's nice to know there's a place to go where you can always get great answers, quickly!!

So here is tonight's question... What is your favourite rub to use on salmon. (Please don't say the Dill Rub b/c dill & my taste buds to NOT get along.)

I own all the other rubs, but haven't used them on salmon before. Ideas??

We've used the citrus basil a couple times...no complaints. :)

legacypc46 said:
We've used the citrus basil a couple times...no complaints. :)
I agree...I use citrus basil all the time.In the past, when trying to decide on the perfect seasoning, I've sprinkled two different seasonings on a couple different pieces of meat and did a sampling :)

The Greek Rub might also work well...it's very light.

sorry only use williams sonoma I think its called potlatch or something im out right now

GeorgiaPeach said:
I agree...I use citrus basil all the time.

In the past, when trying to decide on the perfect seasoning, I've sprinkled two different seasonings on a couple different pieces of meat and did a sampling :)

I 3rd the Citrus Basil Rub...

I know you said not to mention the Dill seasoning mix, but it's really good!! But I slice a lemon and put it on top, and taste more of the lemon and garlic that is in the Dill SM than dill. What you might try is simply using the garlic infused canola oil.

I mix up some olive oil, honey, lemon juice and Lemon pepper, then keep basting the fillet as it grills. My boys eat it up!

thanks all :) I used the citrus & basil rub -- it was good, though one of my kids was reluctant to try it when he saw "sprinkles" on his salmon. Whatever. He ate it. It was good. thanks for your help :)

Related to Discover the Best Rub for Salmon: Quick Answers at Your Fingertips!

1. What makes the Pampered Chef salmon rub the best?

The Pampered Chef salmon rub is made with a blend of high-quality spices and herbs, including dill, lemon, and garlic, to bring out the natural flavors of the salmon without overpowering it. It also contains a touch of brown sugar for a hint of sweetness and a perfect balance of flavors.

2. Can I use the salmon rub on other types of fish?

Yes, the Pampered Chef salmon rub can be used on any type of fish, such as tilapia, cod, or halibut. It adds delicious flavor and helps to enhance the natural taste of the fish.

3. How do I use the salmon rub?

The salmon rub is very easy to use. Simply sprinkle it generously over both sides of the salmon fillet and gently rub it in. You can then cook the salmon using your preferred method, such as grilling, baking, or pan-searing.

4. Can I use the salmon rub on other types of meat?

The Pampered Chef salmon rub is specifically designed for seafood, but it can also be used on other types of meat, such as chicken or pork. It adds a delicious flavor and helps to create a beautiful crust when grilled or roasted.

5. Is the salmon rub gluten-free?

Yes, the Pampered Chef salmon rub is gluten-free, making it a great option for those with gluten sensitivities or allergies. It is also free from artificial flavors, colors, and preservatives, making it a healthier choice for your meals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
babywings76
  • scottcooks
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pchefinski
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies