• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Best Home & Gift Collection from a Canadian Lifestyle Company

In summary, this company seems to be a copycat of popular kitchen items. There prices are cheaper, but the quality is questionable.
rennea
Gold Member
Yesturday a friend of mine gave me some Home & Gift Collection books. OMG some of the products look just like ours. Has anybody ever been to one of these parties or been a consultant. It's a Canadian company from Windsor, Ontario. They seem to have a ton of stuff, stoneware,cookware, dishes, candles, home decor etc. There slogan is "A complete Lifestyle Company".

WOW! they even have a "rice cooker"! Those are our products! I want the circle spatula that is on the baking page.

I knowMy husband thought it was a "PC company". There prices are cheaper, but don't know about warrenty!!!

I had a woman at a show I did in the spring who said she had a stone from Home and Gift, and when the other women asked her what she thought of it and how it worked, she said "well, let's put it this way, you get what you pay for." I have not personally seen or used these products, so I can't say first hand. However, this woman has now been to five more shows, held one of her own, and is one of my recruiting prospects.

Jen Hudson
Independent Future Director
Riverview, New Brunswick

I had bought a stone from there before I found PC and the stone smelled rancid and I didn't even use it that much. You definatly get what you pay for.

what's the website address

whiteyteresa said:
what's the website address

here it is;)
http://www.homeandgiftcollection.com/index.php?lang=english

Thank You Ginger

Wow, that is very creepy. I know that it is hard to not have similar kitchen items, but some look exactly alike. I wonder...

Wow...that's shocking!

Years ago House of Lloyd came out with a "Cooking the American Way" company that was almost exactly the same as this one you're showing...I was just a PC customer then and was intrigued so I hostes a CTAW party -- I got their round donut shaped stone and was amazed at how different it was from PC's - it's thinner and doesn't bake like a PC stone does...all their stuff was much cheaper and VERY poor quality.

It's like the went to our manufacturers and said "how can we make this but cheaper?"

Okay, I just reread my post and it seemed snotty...sorry, but I love our products! And the fact that they don't even have the prices on the website is a bit disconcerting.

Their line is so eceletic....it is like they went and took a little bit out of a bunch of DSA companies! Hmmmmm....I did kinda like to design of the donut shaped stone though.

They have been around since 1979 in Canada. There prices on some things are way way cheaper and some about the same. I am going to check out some of there stuff and check it out!!!

I have heard NOTHING good about this home and gift stuff. I had a host who said her recatngular baker broke in half. Hard to belive but ok. I told her to drop it off. She brought it to me (in a home and gift box) and tried to tell me it was a PC one.... HA HA.. they don't look a thing alike and theirs has the glaze on the inside of the stone... how do you even cook on that? The other thing is that it smelled like rotton eggs... gross. A neighbour of mine bought the garlic press from them and it broke in 1 day...They might have stuff that LOOKS the same but I HIGHLY doubt it!!!

Related to Discover the Best Home & Gift Collection from a Canadian Lifestyle Company

1. What types of products are included in the Home & Gift Collection?

The Home & Gift Collection includes a variety of kitchen tools, bakeware, cookware, and home accessories that make great gifts for any occasion.

2. Are the products in the Home & Gift Collection dishwasher safe?

Yes, the majority of products in the Home & Gift Collection are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and convenience.

3. Can I personalize or customize any of the items in the Home & Gift Collection?

Yes, we offer a selection of personalized products in the Home & Gift Collection that can be customized with names, initials, or special messages.

4. Are there any special deals or promotions for the Home & Gift Collection?

Yes, we frequently offer special deals and promotions for the Home & Gift Collection, especially during holiday seasons and special events. Be sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

5. Can I purchase the Home & Gift Collection as a gift for someone else?

Yes, the Home & Gift Collection makes a great gift for any occasion. You can purchase individual items or create a personalized gift set to surprise your loved ones with high-quality, practical products for their home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alidafrizzell
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • chezshelly
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3girls
Replies