• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Discover the Best Closer Look Invite Ideas to Inspire Your Next Event!

In summary, the "Discover the Best Closer Look Invite Ideas to Inspire Your Next Event!" is a free virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef on September 15th at 7pm EST. It will feature live product demonstrations, insights from top consultants, and creative party ideas. Registration is available on the website and participants can access the event from any device with an internet connection.
finley1991
Does anyone have one they can share with me before I make one? I'm not feeling creative today! :eek:

So far there are at least 16 others who aren't creative today either (include me in that number!). I also feel dumber than a box of rocks today too!!:sick:

In the past, I used the Sampling of PC invite that was behind CC.

Ooh, I had one! Here you go....

Attachments

• Sampling of TPC Jan 5 2007.doc
    58.5 KB · Views: 248
  • Sampling of TPC Jan 5 2007.doc
    58.5 KB · Views: 225
DebbieJ said:

Thanks Deb! This is perfect! :D

DebbieJ said:

Ohh great! And this would be neat too, how about adding a line to the red section stating something like, "Did you know that in 2009 Pampered Chef is giving it's consultants a raise when other companies are laying people off!"

Just a thought :) I think it's a powerful recruiting line!

<3 Darcy

OhmyDLM said:
Ohh great! And this would be neat too, how about adding a line to the red section stating something like, "Did you know that in 2009 Pampered Chef is giving it's consultants a raise when other companies are laying people off!"

Just a thought :) I think it's a powerful recruiting line!

<3 Darcy

You're right Darcy, that is powerful!

Related to Discover the Best Closer Look Invite Ideas to Inspire Your Next Event!

What is the "Discover the Best Closer Look Invite Ideas to Inspire Your Next Event!" event?

The "Discover the Best Closer Look Invite Ideas to Inspire Your Next Event!" is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef to showcase the latest and greatest products, recipes, and party ideas for our consultants and customers.

When and where will the event take place?

This event will take place online on our virtual platform on September 15th at 7pm EST. You can access the event from any device with an internet connection.

How can I register for the event?

You can register for the event by visiting our website and filling out the registration form. Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email with all the details and access information for the event.

What can I expect from the event?

During the event, you can expect to see live product demonstrations, hear from our top consultants, and get inspired by creative party ideas. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions and interact with other participants.

Is there a cost to attend the event?

No, this event is free for all consultants and customers to attend. We want to provide valuable information and inspiration to help you grow your Pampered Chef business or enhance your cooking skills.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda K.
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ltkacz