• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Our Latest Products - Don't Miss Out on Total Embarrassment!

In summary, the girl deleted her post and the rest of the chat is about everyone else's excitement for the upcoming products.
natural
Gold Member
Due To Total Embarrasment This Post Has Been Deleted :)

:) :)

Last edited:
They have to email you directly, they cannot post here.

Girl you did commit a sin... You are walking the stage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL HA HA HA

ok so I am a little overly EXCITED!!!! <Blush, BLUSH> can everyone just forget I posted this? :)

I needed a good laugh.......................

So, does someone know the new products? Am I missing something? Ok, I'm a little OCD b/c I couldn't go this year! Yikes!

Last edited:
natural said:
Due To Total Embarrasment This Post Has Been Deleted :)

:) :)

You shouldn't have deleted that! LOL You were only speaking how you feel!! I know cause I feel the same way! The Suspense is just spilling out!!!!:D

LOL oh this is so funny, I still know nothing --for those of you who PMed me...Rolling in laughter:) I really think I want to wait, but I did see a couple PMs coming in where I thought someone was going to share the news, and I "snuck a peek" to my bitter -sweet dismay, no answers :)

Has anyone gotten any emails about the conference????? I am impatient....but excited. Denise :)

I haven't gotten anything and I am on Kasey's list to hear, so hopefully soon!!!!!!!

Don't feel so bad, at least you are in Wave 2! I have to wait until Wave 3!

you all KNOW it is worth the wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chefmeg said:
you all KNOW it is worth the wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course! I'm just really impatient!

ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Denise

me 3! still have not heard from Kasey....getting freaked out!

Well, it has to be soon.........I hope!

OK - this is killing me!! I have 3 more days and I can't take it!! LOL! I will need Bubba Gumps soon!!

AWESOME!!!! :) Thanks Kasy! I'm so excited to see pictures of everything now!

Can some one please email me the new products and such. I am not going to conference [email protected] Thanks

Related to Discover Our Latest Products - Don't Miss Out on Total Embarrassment!

1. What are the latest products being offered by Pampered Chef?

The latest products being offered by Pampered Chef include a range of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food items that are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable. These products are constantly being updated and improved upon to meet the needs of our customers.

2. How can I purchase these new products?

You can purchase the new products by either contacting a Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. Our consultants are knowledgeable and can provide you with information on the latest products and how to use them. You can also browse and purchase products directly from our website.

3. Are these new products suitable for all cooking levels?

Yes, our new products are suitable for all cooking levels. We design our products to be user-friendly and easy to use, whether you are an experienced chef or just starting out in the kitchen. Our consultants can also provide tips and tricks on how to use the products effectively.

4. Is there a warranty on the new products?

Yes, we offer a warranty on all our products. Our products are made with high-quality materials and are built to last, but if for any reason you encounter an issue with your product, our customer service team will be happy to assist you with a replacement or refund.

5. Can I host a party to showcase the new products?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to discover and try out our latest products. Our consultants can come to your home and provide a fun and interactive cooking experience for you and your guests. Plus, you can earn free and discounted products as a thank you for hosting the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cookery
  • ChefChris
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies