• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Oof's May and June: My Personal Reflections

In summary, "Discover Oof's May and June: My Personal Reflections" is a collection of personal stories and experiences shared by a Pampered Chef consultant. It is accessible through the Pampered Chef website, events, or by purchasing it from a consultant. It is not limited to consultants and includes recipes showcasing the company's products. It can be shared with friends and family to introduce them to Pampered Chef and its offerings.
pamperedtiffani
Not sure if these are already out there - but here are my OOF's for MAy and June...

Attachments

• May Outside Order Form.doc
    232 KB · Views: 457
  • June Outside Order.doc
    199.5 KB · Views: 398
Thanks so much Tiffani! I look forward to your posting them. I just updated them with my information before I saved them to save me time later.

You rock Tiffani!!!:cool:

Do you guys actually print these out in color? I'm spending a fortune on print cartridges!

I do, but I get compatibles at cost from where I work so it's about $5 for all 4 cartridges!!

Here's my version. I combined a couple of OOF's I liked.

Trish in Texas
Future Director & Recruiter

Attachments

• May order form good one.doc
    150 KB · Views: 460
Trish1953 said:

Trish in Texas
Thanks! I love that you added the direct ship amounts!

Trish1953 said:

Trish in Texas

Thanks I too love the direct shipping and also opportunity offer.

Do you have any April form?

thanks

cbord said:
Thanks I too love the direct shipping and also opportunity offer.

Do you have any April form?

thanks
Here's one I created using hers as a template.

PS: The $1 = 2 bags of groceries is something Second Harvest told me! (I am the PC rep for my foodbank)

Attachments

• 2007April-w.dirship.doc
    147.5 KB · Views: 359

1. What is "Discover Oof's May and June: My Personal Reflections"?

"Discover Oof's May and June: My Personal Reflections" is a collection of personal stories and experiences shared by Oof, a Pampered Chef consultant, during the months of May and June. It offers a unique perspective on the Pampered Chef lifestyle and products.

2. How can I access "Discover Oof's May and June: My Personal Reflections"?

You can access "Discover Oof's May and June: My Personal Reflections" by visiting the Pampered Chef website or by attending one of Oof's in-person or virtual events. The collection may also be available for purchase through a consultant.

3. Is "Discover Oof's May and June: My Personal Reflections" only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, "Discover Oof's May and June: My Personal Reflections" is available for anyone interested in learning more about Pampered Chef and the consultant experience. It offers a behind-the-scenes look at the company and the products.

4. Are there any recipes included in "Discover Oof's May and June: My Personal Reflections"?

Yes, "Discover Oof's May and June: My Personal Reflections" includes a few recipes from Oof's personal collection. These recipes showcase the versatility and quality of Pampered Chef products.

5. Can I share "Discover Oof's May and June: My Personal Reflections" with my friends and family?

Yes, feel free to share "Discover Oof's May and June: My Personal Reflections" with your friends and family. It is a great way to introduce them to Pampered Chef and the consultant experience, and they may even find some new recipes to try!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kylev
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ejleinenbach