• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover My Collection: Shop Surprise Pack Items at Great Prices!

In summary, a group of people were discussing their experience with a surprise pack and their interest in selling items from it. Many requested a list of the items and prices, and the seller asked for patience as they were busy with their children's back-to-school preparations. One person suggested posting the list publicly to save time and multiple requests. The conversation also touched on the different school start and end dates in different areas.
susiescookingcorner
OK, I was a surprise pack junkie! I have many items from the surprise pack that I am interested in selling. If anyone is interested or lookin for something inparticular, email me or send me a pm and I will produce a list of items and prices.

:rolleyes: I bought 6 boxes! Can you imagine?

susiescookingcorner said:
OK, I was a surprise pack junkie! I have many items from the surprise pack that I am interested in selling. If anyone is interested or lookin for something inparticular, email me or send me a pm and I will produce a list of items and prices.

I just PM'd you!
Schel

I wanted to let everyone know that today is absolutely crazy for me. My older two children started school today and the twins start tomorrow. I have been sewing all morning because I didn't like the nap mats and pillow cases that were available to buy. I decided to buy some Dora material and make them each a nap mat and pillow case to match! (What was I thinking!)

Anyway, to those of you that requested the list either last night or this morning....please be patient. I will send it out as soon as I get the kid stuff ready!

Thanks!

Wow is that early to start school. Mine don't go back till Sept 5

I would like a list of the items if you don't mind...

I would also like a list of the items, if it is not too late!

do you mind sending me the list too if it isn't too late. Thanks...

can i have the list of items too, please. Thank you.

I would like a list also

me too! please!

The kids here start on Aug. 16th. We have and extended Mardi Gras vacation that most other places don't have. We also finish school on May 31st. Where other places go into June. I am working on getting the lists sent that have been requested! Please be patient with me. I am taking the twins to preschool this morning...so things are a bit rushed!Thanks!

I would also like to have a list if its not too late.....

Thanks-
Jodi Hoover
Penn Yan, NY

The kids here start on Aug. 16th. We have and extended Mardi Gras vacation that most other places don't have. We also finish school on May 31st. Where other places go into June.

I am working on getting the lists sent that have been requested! Please be patient with me. I am taking the twins to preschool this morning...so things are a bit rushed!

Thanks!
Susie,

When you have the list typed out why not post it here so that all those who are interested can just check it out. That would save you a lot of emailing (time) and there wouldn't be the need for so many requests for the list to be posted.

I want a list too...

My daughter started school on the 7th. My parents in MI think that is so funny that we start so early.

Surprise Pack JunkieI just PM'd you

Sherry
:)

Related to Discover My Collection: Shop Surprise Pack Items at Great Prices!

1. What is included in the "Discover My Collection: Shop Surprise Pack Items at Great Prices!"?

The "Discover My Collection" pack includes a variety of Pampered Chef products at discounted prices. The specific items included may vary, but they are all high-quality kitchen tools and cookware.

2. How much does the "Discover My Collection" pack cost?

The cost of the pack may vary depending on the specific items included. However, it is always offered at a discounted price compared to purchasing the items individually.

3. Can I choose the items in the "Discover My Collection" pack?

No, the items in the pack are pre-selected and cannot be customized. This adds to the element of surprise and allows you to try new products you may not have considered before.

4. Is the "Discover My Collection" pack available for purchase year-round?

No, the pack is only available for a limited time and while supplies last. Make sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date information on availability.

5. Can I return or exchange items from the "Discover My Collection" pack?

Unfortunately, items from the pack cannot be returned or exchanged individually. However, if there is an issue with a specific item, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christi_pchef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Christi_pchef
  • LazyEyelids
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
divaclix62
  • rbvernon