• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover March-June Specials and Deals | Find What You're Looking For Here!

In summary, the specials for March-June at Pampered Chef vary each month and cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. To redeem a special offer, you can contact a consultant or place an order on the website. Some specials may have restrictions and they typically end on the last day of June, but it is best to check for specific details on the website or with a consultant.
milkangel
i am looking for march -may specials or even march - june specials flyer but can not find on the files thing so does any one hanve one? thanks

combo flyerhere's one I found in the files.. not sure where.. so I just uploaded my saved copy.

Attachments

• apriljunehostguestspecials08.pdf
    272 KB · Views: 535
I posted a thread on here this week and someone put one in it that I am using.

That Monthly Host flyer is amazing Jess!!!
Thanks for sharing!

That is a great flyer!!!!

Related to Discover March-June Specials and Deals | Find What You're Looking For Here!

What are the specials for March-June?

The specials for March-June vary and change each month. It is best to check the Pampered Chef website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date information on current specials.

Can I combine specials with other offers or discounts?

No, Pampered Chef specials cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Specials are already discounted and cannot be further discounted.

How do I redeem a special offer?

To redeem a special offer, you can either contact a Pampered Chef consultant or place an order directly through the Pampered Chef website. The special offer will automatically be applied to your order at checkout.

Are there any restrictions on the specials?

Some specials may have specific restrictions, such as a minimum purchase amount or limited availability. It is important to read the details of each special offer before making a purchase.

When do the specials for March-June end?

The specials for March-June typically end on the last day of June. However, some specials may end earlier or be extended, so it is best to check the Pampered Chef website or contact a consultant for the exact end date of each special.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies