• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover How to Record on Phonevite: Step-by-Step Guide and Tips

In summary, Phonevite is a tool that allows you to make calls and send messages to people who you have contact information for. You can use it to remind people about upcoming events, or to get a response from someone who has not spoken to you in a while. It is easy to use, and you can try it for free before you decide to buy it.
mjbroncobabe
Hi, where do I find this? And how does it work? Thanks! :love:

look under Pampered Perks, it is right there. I was so pumped to hear several directors talk about it, I am looking to try. There is a FREE one and a Premium. Says $.05 a call, but I heard peeps say $.04.Kate

The regular price for the premium package is $.05, but we can get it for $.04If you buy a premium package, feel free to put in my e-mail as a referral so I can get some credit ;) [email protected]I like this idea to use in the summer when things are slower and when things are about to be discontinued.

I think you can pre-purchase some credit. I believe I did the lowest level for around $9-10....I'll get lots of calls out of it. I really like it. But you can try it for free. I think you get 25 calls per call sent, and you can do that I believe 2 times per month....so 50 calls total for free? Good way to try it.As far as how it works? You create a call. You can set up the phone numbers of those you want it to call; record your message. You can listen to the replay to make sure you like it. And then you schedule your call to go out. After the call has been sent out, you can see the stats for the calls - showing how many calls were sent, how many were successful/answered, how long the message played (so you can see if someone hung up), and if they RSVP'd. (I believe you can set up an RSVP Option- which is great for those who you want to get a response right away about coming to a show, or maybe you can use it for an "Interested in your OWN show? Yes/no" type of question. )It's pretty easy. Play around with it using the FREE option and have it call yourself or something. :) I've used it for Reminder calls for my cooking shows. Just make sure that you start the message mentioning their FRIEND's name first, not YOUR name first, so they don't hang up right away! "Hi! Your friend Karen asked me to give you a quick call to remind you of her Pampered Chef cooking show tomorrow @5pm. ......" I loved the idea given in the April CN about using Phonevite though! I'm thinking I may give that a try- especially with those people who I've not spoken to in a LONG time and would be especially nervous about calling. :blush:
I may try a 50-50 thing- phonevite for some, and regular customer care calls (which I need to practice and do regularly!!) with more recent customers/friends. See what gets better results....but either way, it can't hurt!

Last edited:
Do you have to type all the names and numbers in, or is there a way to bring them in from CC?

Sandi

I saw an import option, so you'd have to export your contacts from P3/CC first.

Related to Discover How to Record on Phonevite: Step-by-Step Guide and Tips

What is Phonevite Recording?

Phonevite Recording is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows you to easily record and send personalized messages to your customers through their phone numbers.

How do I use Phonevite Recording?

To use Phonevite Recording, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and select the "Phonevite Recording" option. From there, you can record your message, select which customers you want to send it to, and schedule a date and time for it to be sent.

Can I customize my Phonevite Recording message?

Yes, you can customize your message by adding the recipient's name or any other personalized information. This allows you to create a more personal and engaging message for your customers.

Is there a limit to the number of recipients for my Phonevite Recording?

No, there is no limit to the number of recipients for your Phonevite Recording. You can select as many or as few customers as you want to receive your message.

Can I schedule when my Phonevite Recording message will be sent?

Yes, you can schedule a specific date and time for your Phonevite Recording message to be sent. This allows you to plan and send your message at the most convenient time for your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• prissylovescooking
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • milkangel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • Admin Greg