• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Fun Kids Cooking Shows: Explore the World of Culinary Creativity!

I love these ideas. My son is only 4 but he LOVES to be in the kitchen with me. I'm not surprised that Tina has already said she wants to do this... my neice LOVES PC & is definately a future consultant!!!

I can see getting some of my mom's group interested. It's a great thing for kids to know and a great bond they will share with whomever they are in the kitchen with.... now just to decide when to do my first class!

These are such cute ideas........ I Love them!!!!

Beckie, Thank you so much for taking the time to share all you did. I taught school to lower elementary for the last 20 years--I wanted to take my love for kids and join it with my love for cooking, but couldn't come up with what I thought was an organized yet educational way to get kids excited about being in the kitchen. I almost joined a company called Lil' Coooks (or something like that) based in New York doing the same thing --though they had available disposable chef's hats and aprons --they charged alot I thought and it was to be marketed for kids birthdays. This is way better. You did all the thinking and experimenting---THANK YOU SO MUCH! This is my nitch . If you have anything to add, please e-mail me at [email protected]
I can't wait to get up tomorrow and get to it!!!
Kim

Thanks you so much for your sweet note....I'm so glad you found inspiration but I have to admit I didn't invent this party. I learned it from my director Sharla Henderson who is an absolute dynamo in this business. She teaches and inspires us in her team to be our absolute best and yet to be creative and have lots of fun! :p

On a side note....although I have been a Texan for the last 22 years, I’m really an Oregonian, born and raised!!:D

kcont said:
Thanks you so much for your sweet note....I'm so glad you found inspiration but I have to admit I didn't invent this party. I learned it from my director Sharla Henderson who is an absolute dynamo in this business. She teaches and inspires us in her team to be our absolute best and yet to be creative and have lots of fun! :p

On a side note....although I have been a Texan for the last 22 years, I’m really an Oregonian, born and raised!!:D

I don't see to many people from Oregon on here..... seems like everyone is from back east some place!!! :D

its_me_susan said:
Ok ladies RUN out to your local bookstore and get "Good Things for Kids" booklet!!! It is a small booklet of the most amazing and fun looking recipes for kids! They look easy, and I can see using our tools. I'm excited!

63 fun and easy recipes the whole family will love.

I just did an amazon search. Can't find it! Is this the actual title? Does it have an author? Totally curious about this!

MandyK said:
I just did an amazon search. Can't find it! Is this the actual title? Does it have an author? Totally curious about this!

It's a Martha Stewart min cookbook you can buy at the food store, the bookstore. So many cute cute ideas!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
buddy5909
  • KayteTUrner
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KayteTUrner
Replies
Views
DebPC