• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Delicious Pairings for Beer Bread - Serve, Top, and Enjoy!

In summary, beer bread can be served instead of rolls with roast beef or toasted with butter. It can also be used to make grilled cheese sandwiches or served with spinach dip or veggie dip. Different versions and flavors can be made, such as the cheesy salsa version or apple nut version. It can also be used to make toast for breakfast sandwiches or french toast. At shows, it can be made with sparkling apple cider and served with apple butter or with beer and served with various dips. Overall, it is a versatile and tasty addition to any meal or gathering.
buckeyefan08
What do you serve beer bread with? Do you put anything on it? What do you do with this stuff?

I serve it instead of rolls with roast beef. DH likes it toasted with butter. Or to make really fabulous grilled cheese. The cheesy salsa version that's on the box is good warm with butter, too.

Spinach dip is great with beer bread or a veggie dip.

Family loves the regular version and I just recently tried the cheesy salsa version which was well received too! :)

Next I want to try the apple nut version so I can really sell it at my shows! :)

And you really can taste the difference when you use different beer with it, too. Try it with a dark beer for a richer, more substantial flavor.

Sometimes I make it ahead of time and bring it to shows.
I cube it and put it on the Bamboo Cheese Board with the Petite Squares. I put Basil Blend Canola Oil in one of the squares and in the other 2 I put Olive Oil. One of the olive oils get a sprinkle of Italian Seasoning, the other gets another!

My kids love it with Raspberry Jam!!!

chefann said:
And you really can taste the difference when you use different beer with it, too. Try it with a dark beer for a richer, more substantial flavor.
Hmm, good to know! I will have to try it with one next time!

It also makes great toast for breakfast sandwiches.

My husband used it to make french toast with. he said it was great for that.

Thanks for all the tips. I have a mens show coming up and beer bread semes like a no brainer but I wasn't sure what to do with it after I made the actual bread.

I make it with sparkling apple cider and serve it with apple butter, or make it with beer and serve it with spinach dip, cheese, you name it. YUM!

The beer bread is one of those under-demonstrated items at our shows. It's a great extra recipe for when the host has a bunch of people coming. Pop it in the oven when you get there (if you make it in the mini loaf pan, it bakes faster), and it'll smell really good by the time everyone arrives. Serve with butter (plain or mixed with some garlic or seasoning) or some easy dip (sour cream with Dill mix or Southwestern seasoning).

1. Can I use any type of beer for beer bread?

Yes, you can use any type of beer for beer bread. Each type of beer will give a slightly different flavor to the bread, so feel free to experiment and find your favorite!

2. How should I serve beer bread?

Beer bread is best served warm, straight from the oven. You can also slice it and toast it for a crispy texture. It pairs well with soups, stews, and chili.

3. What are some toppings that pair well with beer bread?

Some popular toppings for beer bread include butter, honey, jam, cheese, and garlic spread. You can also get creative and top it with your favorite herbs, spices, or even meats.

4. Can I make beer bread gluten-free?

Yes, you can make beer bread gluten-free by using a gluten-free beer and flour. You may need to adjust the recipe slightly, so it's best to follow a gluten-free beer bread recipe for the best results.

5. How long does beer bread last?

If stored properly in an airtight container, beer bread can last for up to 3 days at room temperature. You can also freeze the bread for up to 3 months and thaw it when you're ready to enjoy it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JennyJennJen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • krzymomof4