• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discount Offer for Opening Party | $5 off Orders over $50

In summary, when hosting a Pampered Chef party, the amount of discount you can offer varies and is subject to current promotions and guidelines set by the company. It is best to check with your consultant for specific details. It is generally not possible to combine discounts or promotions, but there may be exceptions during special sales or events. Discounts may only apply to a selection of products and some items may be excluded. To redeem a discount or promotion, you can enter the code at checkout when ordering online or mention it to your consultant when placing an order. Some discounts may have restrictions, so be sure to read the terms and conditions carefully.
melaniepc
I made up my own discount for my own opening party. Now I am not sure how to apply the discounts. IF they ordered over $50.00 I offered them $5.00 off. I only had two customers take advantage of that but now I dont know how to do that when entering the order on PP3. She gave me her credit card for payment.

Enter in her credit card with $5 less than the total. In PP, there is a ADD button that you click which gives you an option to add another payment method. You find the one that says "Consultant Gift" and add in the $5.

thank you so much!!!

So does this come out of your paycheck

you will pay for it upfront when you submit your order.

1. How much of a discount can I offer when hosting a Pampered Chef party?

The amount of discount you can offer when hosting a Pampered Chef party varies depending on the current promotions and guidelines set by the company. It is best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for specific details.

2. Can I combine discounts or promotions when making a purchase?

In general, Pampered Chef does not allow the combination of discounts or promotions. However, there may be certain exceptions during special sales or events. It is recommended to check with your consultant for more information.

3. Do discounts apply to all Pampered Chef products?

Discounts may apply to a selection of Pampered Chef products, but not all. Some items may be excluded from certain promotions or discounts. Your consultant can provide a list of eligible products.

4. How can I redeem a discount code or promotion when placing an order?

When placing an order online, you can enter the discount code or promotion at checkout. If you are ordering through a Pampered Chef consultant, make sure to mention the discount code or promotion to them before placing your order.

5. Are there any restrictions on using a discount or promotion?

Some discounts or promotions may have restrictions, such as a minimum purchase amount or a limited time frame for use. Make sure to read the terms and conditions carefully to ensure you can fully redeem the discount or promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • BBratrace
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • dannyzmom