• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent "Disappeared On" Tlc - Story of Paige

In summary, "Disappeared On" TLC - Story of Paige is a show that follows the mysterious disappearance of a young woman named Paige. It airs on TLC every Monday at 10/9c and is based on a true story, featuring interviews with family members, investigators, and others involved in the case. The series currently has 8 episodes, each focusing on a different aspect of Paige's disappearance and the ongoing investigation. While the show aims to bring awareness and potentially generate new leads, there is no guarantee of a resolution within the series itself.
kcjodih
Gold Member
I just missed it at 9 pm but it's airing here again in 2 hours at midnight for those who are interested.

It's on RIGHT NOW. They just touched on the story of her Pampered Chef business.

Thanks for letting us know! I was really looking forward to watching it and was disappointed when I missed the 9 pm airing. I'll definitely tune in at midnight. It's great to have options for those of us who have busy schedules. Thanks again!

1. What is the show "Disappeared On" TLC - Story of Paige about?

The show follows the mysterious disappearance of a young woman named Paige who vanished without a trace.

2. When does the show "Disappeared On" TLC - Story of Paige air?

The show airs on TLC every Monday at 10/9c.

3. Is the show based on a true story?

Yes, the show is based on a true story and includes interviews with family members, investigators, and others involved in the case.

4. How many episodes are in the "Disappeared On" TLC - Story of Paige?

There are currently 8 episodes in the series, each focusing on a different aspect of Paige's disappearance and the ongoing investigation.

5. Will there be a resolution to Paige's case in the show?

The show aims to bring awareness to Paige's case and potentially generate new leads or tips that could help solve the mystery of her disappearance. However, there is no guarantee of a resolution within the series itself.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • The_Kitchen_Guy