• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dirty Sheet Pan

beepampered

Veteran Member
Oct 22, 2005
A guest tonight has a sheet pan that has stain marks in the corner. She has tried soaking and cleaning numerous ways but this persistant reddish splots remain in the corner. Is this expected? How should she clean? Thanks.

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
I've never heard of reddish spots being a problem. I'd suggest our Stainless Steel Cleaner.

zmom58

Jul 19, 2006
It could be rust. My square pan has a red colored spot on it-looks like rust, plus the "coating" is coming off in several spots. Since I earned it when they first came out, I wonder if it was just a dud. I need to call it in to the home office.
Deb

beepampered

Veteran Member
Oct 22, 2005
Here's what my guest said via email....

"The sheet pan gets burnt stuff on it that looks like it needs to be scrubbed off with a brillo pad or such."

Any thoughts on cleaning it? Thanks...BEE

kam

Legacy Member
Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
How about using Bar Keepers friend. It is in the supermarket near the Comet.

And, she will need to keep up with cleaning it.

Last night I thought about this post. I used the Small Pan to heat taco shells. Some "oil" residue heats off of the shells and made it way to the corners.

If I was not looking very close - and the pan did not appear very dirty - heck - it just heated taco shells, I might have given it a quick wash with the dish rag and soap. But, then I looked closer at the little bit of oil that was in the corner. I cleaned it and it came off. But, if I had ignored it, I could see that it is possible it would keep getting "cooked" on with each additional use.

Maybe that's why she is having trouble getting it clean.

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
Good advice here but I am shaking my head here. These are sheet pans. When they are used they will get these kinds of stains on them and won't look brand new. I have never had sheet pans that looked pretty once I used them. I find it interesting that people think our products should look brand new forever.

Jan 29, 2009
Remember when they sheet pans first came out they discovered they discolored. HO, I thought, sent out new sheet pan's, as least to the consultants. So when did she purchase the sheet pan's? Check out CC and see if you can find the information regarding them. The consultant might of had to contact the customer's about the problem.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Roadtripray
Replies
Views
JanisF
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views