• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Other Dippers Can Be Used for Hot Pizza Dip?

In summary, the other than the toasted french bread slices, what would you recommend as dippers to accompany the Hot Pizza Dip?
ChefKeender
Other than the toasted french bread slices, what would you recommend as dippers to accompany the Hot Pizza Dip?
Thanks!

Haven't tried this, but am getting hungry just thinking about it. What if you unrolled a canned pizza crust onto a stone, brushed it (or spritzed) with olive oil, sprinkled some Italian Seasoning and then grated some fresh parmesan over it, sliced it into sticks then baked it?

What about nacho's or mini breadsticks

breadsticks--the hard kind that you can buy at the deli, would be easy and good

My cluster does this recipe as an impressive holiday appetizer. You can bake a bread wreath right with it.

Use 2 1-pound loaves of frozen bread dough. Take them out of the freezer in the morning (for an evening show) and place each loaf into its own lightly spritzed 1-gallon plastic bag. (Spritzing the inside of the bag with a little oil keeps the dough from sticking to the plastic.) Cut each loaf lengthwise into 3 even strips, leaving them attached at one end. Braid. Put both loaves of now-braided dough around the edge of the large round stone. Stretch so they reach all the way around. (Each loaf will "cover" half of the circumference.) Brush with a little melted butter and sprinkle with Italian Seasoning and a little grated Parmesan. To make it more festive, insert rounds (use the Creative Cutters) of red and green bell peppers into the braids like ornaments. Prepare the pizza dip for baking in the Deep Dish Baker. Place the baker in the center of the wreath. Bake until the bread is done (it takes a little longer than if you were just doing the dip).

I also find that crackers are good - especially if you can find some that are garlic flavored.

chefann said:
My cluster does this recipe as an impressive holiday appetizer. You can bake a bread wreath right with it.

Use 2 1-pound loaves of frozen bread dough. Take them out of the freezer in the morning (for an evening show) and place each loaf into its own lightly spritzed 1-gallon plastic bag. (Spritzing the inside of the bag with a little oil keeps the dough from sticking to the plastic.) Cut each loaf lengthwise into 3 even strips, leaving them attached at one end. Braid. Put both loaves of now-braided dough around the edge of the large round stone. Stretch so they reach all the way around. (Each loaf will "cover" half of the circumference.) Brush with a little melted butter and sprinkle with Italian Seasoning and a little grated Parmesan. To make it more festive, insert rounds (use the Creative Cutters) of red and green bell peppers into the braids like ornaments. Prepare the pizza dip for baking in the Deep Dish Baker. Place the baker in the center of the wreath. Bake until the bread is done (it takes a little longer than if you were just doing the dip).

I also find that crackers are good - especially if you can find some that are garlic flavored.

That made me hungry just reading it! Can you bake the DDB right on top of the round stone?

As I've posted in other threads, according to the use and care for stoneware, you really not supposed to. But we've never had a probem with it. And doing it that way allows you to show flat and glazed stoneware, and the woven holder.

I love pizza dip!I love those hard little garlic bread squares. They are kind of like giant croutons and they sell them in the bakery at my grocery store.

You can't go wrong with Townhouse crackers. I love them.

I think we have a recipe for Foccacia bread and that would work.

Maybe even warm tortilla chips.

Debbie :D

Or pita chips.

chefann said:
As I've posted in other threads, according to the use and care for stoneware, you really not supposed to. But we've never had a probem with it. And doing it that way allows you to show flat and glazed stoneware, and the woven holder.

I have emailed HO to find out why not to do this and will post the response once I get it.

Tasha, you're awesome. I'm just too lazy to contact HO about that. :D

and now Im just posting to get my post count up.

post post post

:D :D

any word from HO?Tasha,
Did you ever hear back from HO about placing a stone on a stone?

Making the Hot Pizza Dip tomorrow for a show with the Garlic Pull-Aparts, but I like this idea better. Would love to hear what HO had to say. (I still may try it this way, though)

Thanks!

chefjenibel said:
Tasha,
Did you ever hear back from HO about placing a stone on a stone?

Thanks!

I'm still waiting to hear from HO, maybe I should give in and call them.

1. What are some creative ideas for dippers to go with pizza dip?

Some popular options for dippers to pair with pizza dip include breadsticks, garlic knots, pita chips, tortilla chips, and vegetable sticks like carrots and celery.

2. Can you recommend any gluten-free dipper options for pizza dip?

For gluten-free options, you can use gluten-free crackers, rice crackers, gluten-free breadsticks, or sliced bell peppers.

3. How do I make my own homemade dipper for pizza dip?

You can make your own homemade dippers by cutting pita bread or tortillas into triangles and baking them until crispy. You can also make homemade breadsticks by rolling out pizza dough, cutting it into strips, and baking them until golden brown.

4. Are there any low-carb dipper options for pizza dip?

If you're looking for low-carb options, you can use cucumber slices, zucchini chips, or low-carb crackers as dippers for pizza dip.

5. Can you use fruit as a dipper for pizza dip?

While it may seem unconventional, certain fruits like apples and pears can pair well with pizza dip. Just make sure to choose a dipper with a sturdy texture that can hold up to the dip.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
VictoriaH
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies