• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Uses for Pampered Chef Sauces: Discover New Ways to Enhance Your Meals

In summary, sauces can be used in a variety of ways in cooking, such as marinades, toppings, dips, and spreads. They can also be used as a substitute for other ingredients and to add flavor to meals. Besides cooking, sauces can also be used creatively for dipping, spreading, and even as a topping for desserts. They can be stored and used for multiple meals with proper storage and freezing techniques.
300mbabe
I hope someone can help me. A few weeks ago I saw either in an email or hardcopy print form, listing of all the pampered chef sauces and various ways each one can be used. Does anyone have an idea about what I am talking about and or where I can find it?

Thanks
Monica

Last edited:
Here ya go :)

Attachments

• PAMPEREDCHEFSAUCEIDEAS.doc
    39 KB · Views: 845
Thanks a bunch.

Love the sauce ideas. Thanks! Does anyone have any low calorie dips using our PC seasoning or sauces? Thinking of having a skinny dipping party with a variety of low fat dips. Any suggestions would be helpful!

The classic PC dip is 1 part sour cream to 1 part mayo with 2 teaspoons-to-2 tablespoons seasoning. Substitute-out fat free mayo or fat free sour cream and you get a pretty good alternative for skinny dip.Back when our family was involved in weight watchers, we used to blend cottage cheese and buttermilk - made a great potato topping, and begins to set up like sour cream. Today there is low fat and non fat sour cream; I particularly like a product called IMO. Good luck!

1. What are some different ways to use sauces in cooking?

There are endless possibilities for using sauces in cooking! They can be used as a marinade for meats, as a topping for vegetables, as a dip for appetizers, as a base for pasta dishes, and even as a spread for sandwiches.

2. Can sauces be used as a substitute for other ingredients?

Yes, sauces can often be used as a substitute for other ingredients in a recipe. For example, a creamy pasta sauce can be used instead of heavy cream in a soup recipe, or a tangy barbecue sauce can be used instead of ketchup in a meatloaf recipe.

3. How can I use sauces to add flavor to my meals?

Sauces are a great way to add flavor to any dish. You can mix them with your favorite seasonings and spices to create a unique flavor profile, or drizzle them over your food as a finishing touch. They can also be used as a marinade to infuse flavor into meats and vegetables.

4. Are there any creative uses for sauces besides just for cooking?

Absolutely! Besides being used in cooking, sauces can also be used for dipping, spreading, and even as a salad dressing. You can also use them as a topping for desserts, such as a chocolate sauce over ice cream or a fruit sauce over a cheesecake.

5. Can sauces be stored and used for multiple meals?

Yes, sauces can be stored in the refrigerator or freezer and used for multiple meals. Just be sure to follow proper storage guidelines and use them within their recommended shelf life. You can also make a large batch of your favorite sauce and freeze it in smaller portions for easy use in future meals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Rebecca Clive
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcmckay