• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Different Booking Experience... at Least for Me

That way, you'll have lots of people to help out and show you how to make the recipe. Keep up the great work!Thanks! You booked a show and made some great contacts - congrats!
melissa3026
Admittedly, I have had an extremely slow start to my business and mostly because I just haven't spent the time to work it. About 2 months ago, I changed my mind-set and have been working my business every night when I come home from my desk job and every day of the weekend. I haven't had any fortune with getting bookings in a long time and have been fortunate to have friends host parties enough to keep me active in the company every couple of months.

Well, my posting to my Facebook page has now paid off! Yesterday, I got a phone call from a local woman who found me randomly on Facebook and wanted to place an order. She had heard about the free trifle bowl this month and wants to earn that with a large order for herself and for Christmas presents. I explained that the trifle bowl was a award for our hosts and suggested we throw an impromptu cooking show. She didn't like that idea... so I suggested a catalog show which she didn't like either. Then the tide changed.

She wanted me to come over and show her a quick recipe since she isn't used to cooking at home. So I said, "I'd love too! But I need you do me a favor... I'll pick up some ingredients and swing by to show you a quick recipe if you invite some friends over to join us." Done! At first it was just her neighbors. Now she's messaged me that she invited a bunch of friends... I don't think she realized that she just booked her own cooking show.

To top that off, I have two vendor shows this weekend at local schools which I'm hoping to get lots of booking leads from! I'm so excited for where my business is going! Just had to share... for anyone who is new or seeing a decrease in bookings. Work your business!! I know people have said it before but you really will get more bookings and business if you put more time and energy into it. :)

Good for you! Your story just hits home the reminder that just because you don't see immediate results, it's doesn't mean that you aren't accomplishing something. Keep on plugging at it, and you will continue to see things fall into place!

PamperedinConshy said:
Good for you! Your story just hits home the reminder that just because you don't see immediate results, it's doesn't mean that you aren't accomplishing something. Keep on plugging at it, and you will continue to see things fall into place!

Thanks! I made some great contacts and booked a show at the unexpected party. And the commission-able sales was over $400! Big difference between that and the small order she wanted to place. :)

So AWESOME! Great thinking to ask her to invite some friends over.

Hi there! It sounds like you've really turned things around with your business and I'm so happy to hear that your efforts are paying off. It's great that you're utilizing social media to reach potential customers and that it's resulted in a large order and a potential cooking show booking. You're absolutely right - putting time and energy into your business will definitely lead to more success. Keep up the good work and I wish you continued success with your upcoming vendor shows and bookings. Best of luck!

1. What is a "different booking experience" at Pampered Chef?

A "different booking experience" at Pampered Chef refers to the unique and personalized approach we take to planning and hosting cooking demonstrations and parties. Rather than a traditional sales pitch, our consultants focus on providing a fun and interactive experience for guests to try our products and learn new recipes.

2. How is this booking experience different from other direct sales companies?

Unlike other direct sales companies that focus on high-pressure sales tactics, Pampered Chef prioritizes creating a relaxed and enjoyable environment for guests. Our consultants do not push for immediate purchases, but rather encourage guests to try our products and make informed decisions based on their personal needs and preferences.

3. Can I customize the menu for my Pampered Chef party?

Yes, our consultants are happy to work with hosts to create a personalized menu for their party. We offer a variety of recipes and cooking techniques that can be tailored to accommodate dietary restrictions and preferences.

4. Do I need to purchase products in order to host a Pampered Chef party?

No, there is no obligation to purchase products in order to host a Pampered Chef party. Our consultants are focused on providing a fun and educational experience for guests, and you are welcome to simply invite friends and family to join without any pressure to buy.

5. How can I book a Pampered Chef party?

To book a Pampered Chef party, you can reach out to a consultant directly or visit our website to find a consultant in your area. Our consultants will work with you to schedule a date, plan a menu, and provide all the necessary information for hosting a successful party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
K.Shaffer
  • Jennis
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
lovecookn