• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Know We Have Two SS1 Earners Here?

In summary, a "Two SS1 Earner" is someone who has achieved the highest level of sales and recruiting in their business, known as Super Starter 1. The time it takes to become a Two SS1 Earner varies for each consultant and there are benefits such as higher commission rates and access to exclusive training and resources. It is possible to become a Two SS1 Earner even if you are just starting your business, and to maintain this status, you must consistently meet the requirements of $15,000 in sales and two active team members each month.
rubyladee
I just started my business last month (Dec is my Starter Month) and already I am qualified. I am so excited! :p I just wanted to pop in and post up and say Hi to everybody. Looking over the boards there is a wealth of information here. Thanks to all of you for sharing so that people like me can benefit from it. Have a great day!
Michelle

congrats and good luck. This is my 4th month and i am LOVING IT! work towards all your SS bonuses and plus bonuses. They are worth it!

Welcome Michelle. I have been doing PC for a little over a year and I totally love it!!! Its the most funa nd easy job I have ever had!

Congratulations Michelle! How exciting...I also qualified my first ss month. Work on getting your other ss bonus plus plus bonuses they are worth it. I love getting surprises in the mail. You are off to a good start.

Congrats. There is lots of good info in our virtual cluster and everyone is very supportive. Welcome.

tlennhoff said:
Congrats. There is lots of good info in our virtual cluster and everyone is very supportive. Welcome.
A lot of support too!!!:eek:

sarahmarie said:
congrats and good luck. This is my 4th month and i am LOVING IT! work towards all your SS bonuses and plus bonuses. They are worth it!

Just curious, if I miss earning my 2nd SS bonus, can I still earn my 3rd SS bonus? I just got my first SS bonus in and I love the woven line. I didn't realize how well made these were.

Thanks~

Sheila

Yes, each of the SS months are standalone.

Yes...just make sure you submit all shows before the last day of the month...or you miss out!!!

Welcome To Our Group!

AJPratt said:
Welcome To Our Group!

Thank you so much for the welcome, Anne;)

And thanks to everyone for the yes! I'm thrilled because I only had one show in December. I totally loved recieving my Bonus package from HO. I'm very impressed with the woven selections. Now to find a neat way to display them when not in use. They are so pretty.

Sheleeno said:
Thank you so much for the welcome, Anne;)

And thanks to everyone for the yes! I'm thrilled because I only had one show in December. I totally loved recieving my Bonus package from HO. I'm very impressed with the woven selections. Now to find a neat way to display them when not in use. They are so pretty.

The Round Woven makes a beautiful centerpiece on your dining room table. Use it to hold your napkins, Salt & Pepper Mill, a vase of flowers etc.

I've been using mine at my Baked Potato and Soup Bar shows as a serving tray for the soup. I put the pot of soup, the bowls and spoons, and the Microplane Grater (if cheese is being served). It's looks lovely, and is a great way to show how versitile the pieces are.

At home, we use ours as a "breakfast in bed" tray. I have customers who make an arrangement on the wall with their pieces that aren't being used. They are beautiful there as well.

These are some of my favorite "nice-ities", can you tell. :D

BTW, Congratulations and keep up the great work! From what you said in your post, you earned your SS month one package with ONE SHOW. That is AWESOME! Pretty soon, Sheleeno, you'll be moving on up!!!

How's your January working?

rubyladee said:
I just started my business last month (Dec is my Starter Month) and already I am qualified. I am so excited! :p I just wanted to pop in and post up and say Hi to everybody. Looking over the boards there is a wealth of information here. Thanks to all of you for sharing so that people like me can benefit from it. Have a great day!
Michelle

I didn't realize that we had two different SS 1 earners posting to this thread!

Congratulations to you too, RubyLadee! I know it can be hard, and you should be very proud of yourself! Keep up the great work!!!

1. What does it mean to be a "Two SS1 Earner"?

Being a "Two SS1 Earner" means that you have achieved the highest level of sales and recruiting in your business, known as Super Starter 1. This level requires that you have at least $15,000 in sales and two active team members under you.

2. How long does it typically take to become a Two SS1 Earner?

The time it takes to become a Two SS1 Earner varies for each consultant, as it depends on your individual sales and recruiting efforts. Some consultants are able to achieve this level within a few months, while others may take a year or more.

3. What are the benefits of being a Two SS1 Earner?

Besides the recognition and accomplishment of reaching this level, there are several benefits to being a Two SS1 Earner. These include higher commission rates, access to exclusive training and resources, and the opportunity to earn additional rewards and bonuses.

4. Can I still become a Two SS1 Earner if I just started my business?

Yes, it is possible to become a Two SS1 Earner even if you have just started your business. The key is to focus on building your sales and team member base, and consistently working towards achieving your goals.

5. How can I maintain my Two SS1 Earner status?

In order to maintain your Two SS1 Earner status, you must continue to meet the requirements of $15,000 in sales and two active team members each month. It is important to consistently work on growing your business and helping your team members succeed as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpartridge
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • michelletx
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
WonderMonkey
  • Michelle817