• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did this man truly save her life?

In summary, The conversation discusses a heartwarming photo where a woman thanks a man for saving her life. The photo captures the moment where she doesn't care about his appearance or smell, only grateful for his heroism. It also mentions a similar experience from a paramedic, bringing tears to the eyes of those involved. The conversation ends with appreciation for first responders and their sacrifices.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
*The Kiss.... In this photo, _please_ read the short caption before
looking at the photo. You'll notice that 'she' didn't care if he was
dirty, she didn't care if he smelled like burnt wood, she only knew
this man saved her life and she thanked him from her heart the best
way she could. Very touching... *

THE KISS

Very cute!

do you ever get kissed like that from someone you saved Janet? LOL

pamperedlinda said:
do you ever get kissed like that from someone you saved Janet? LOL

No, I just end up saving belongings not live things...

Maybe someday...

I did get quite a hug from an 82 year old man a week ago after I let his grown daughter sneak in the ambulance and give him a hug. He thanked me at the hospital NUMEROUS times (while his wife was in the waiting room and not allowed in yet).

(The wife won't allow his family to see him...long story...I'd love to report elderly abuse, but hard to prove emotional/mental abuse).

OK call me a total animal nut, but that brought tears to my eyes :)

I'm NOT a total animal nut and that brought tears to my eyes. So sweet!

Adorable. Thanks for sharing.

It brought tears to my eyes.

Wow - how awesome...and yes, I got tears in my eyes too. Sniff, sniff.

aaawww That was soooo cute!

janetupnorth said:
I did get quite a hug from an 82 year old man a week ago after I let his grown daughter sneak in the ambulance and give him a hug. He thanked me at the hospital NUMEROUS times (while his wife was in the waiting room and not allowed in yet).

(The wife won't allow his family to see him...long story...I'd love to report elderly abuse, but hard to prove emotional/mental abuse).

Awww, that is very sweet - the picture and the story from Janet.

My cousin is a fireman in DFW, TX and my sister had her house burn to the ground and could have been killed (she was napping when it started). You truly can't imagine the devastation until you live it.

Thank you, Janet, for all you do! Know that you are appreciated by so many even though we don't say it enough!

Have a very Happy Holiday!

Oh, yeah! I was wiping tears too.

That was very cute

Very heart warming.

That is wonderful!

Very Cute!

I actually got this in an e-mail so I've seen it before but it brought tears to my eyes both times!

Related to Did this man truly save her life?

What is "theKiss"?

"theKiss" is a versatile kitchen tool designed to help you easily cut, chop, and scrape ingredients while cooking.

How do I use "theKiss"?

To use "theKiss", simply hold it by the handle and use the curved blade to chop, scrape, or scoop ingredients. The flat side of the blade can also be used for crushing ingredients or smoothing out sauces and batters.

Is "theKiss" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "theKiss" is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong its lifespan.

What materials is "theKiss" made of?

"theKiss" is made of high-quality stainless steel for durability and a comfortable non-slip handle for easy grip and control.

Can "theKiss" be used for both cooking and baking?

Yes, "theKiss" is a versatile tool that can be used for a variety of cooking and baking tasks such as cutting dough, scraping bowls, and chopping herbs and vegetables.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cookinfletch
Replies
Views
punkie1019
  • quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates