• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Phuong, Our Former Student, Pass Away?

In summary, Janet heard that one of the players from the recent football game hit Phuong as he was leaving the game. This news has saddened her and she is keeping the family and the community in her prayers.
pamperedape
Hey all. It's two AM, and I just got up to search for any news. Sadly, it was on the local paper's site - Phuong has died.

Ugh. I am so sick to my stomach. I have to go wake DH up to tell him. I probably haven't ever told this here, but we both teach at the same elementary school. Phuong was his best student ever.

Man. Please pray for the Tran family. Especially his little sister - Bich (bic).

So sorry to hear that April. I will say a prayer for the family.

April,

I am so sorry to hear of the family's loss. They'll be in my prayers.

I'm so sorry. His family and friends will be in my prayers.

Thoughts and prayers are with your community!

My heart aches for the family and the community that so loves him. God must have needed a special angel.
Years ago, I worked in a county care facility as a diet technician and one of my floors had many children that needed long term skilled nursing care. Children from 17 months old and into their mid teens. Not that I wish any child to pass away, but these little angels on earth lived an existance that many parents could not watch. The staff loved and cared for them as if they were their own, however.

I am so very very sorry April.

Sorry to hear April!

Was that by chance the school that had a football game where they announced the death after? I just heard that on the news last night.

So sorry to hear this news. God's blessings to everyone.

I'm so sorry April. I will keep their family in my prayers.

I am really sorry to hear your news April. At least he is not suffering and is out of pain. I will be praying for your family as well as his. Hang in there, it's going to be hard, but remember the memories of this fine young man.

Thank you all so much.

Janet - I'm not sure if they played last night or Friday night. What a sad way for those kids to find out. Ugh. It was a sad scene when he got hit from what I can hear because all of the soccer boys were also leaving to go home and came across the accident. I heard that they were all out there together. Those poor children.

So sorry, praying for everyone.

What is the update on the former student?

The update on the former student is that they have graduated from their program and are now pursuing a career in their chosen field.

How did the former student perform in their program?

The former student performed exceptionally well in their program and received top marks in all of their courses.

What are the future plans for the former student?

The former student has expressed interest in furthering their education or obtaining a job in their field.

Can I contact the former student for a reference or recommendation?

Unfortunately, we cannot provide contact information for the former student without their consent. However, you can reach out to our program coordinators for general feedback on the student's performance.

Are there any updates on the former student's achievements or accolades?

At this time, we do not have any updates on the former student's achievements or accolades. However, we encourage you to check back for future updates or reach out to the former student directly for any personal updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AnnieBee
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
peichef
  • chefkristin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • The_Kitchen_Guy