• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did My Large Bar Pan Survive Dinner? :love0010:

Oh bummer. That happen to me at a show. I love my bar pan and it was so dark. I had to start all over again seasoning it.I hope you can get it replaced still.My rectangle stone broke a month ago- it was about 15 years old. Don't know why??? Luckily I have another one almost as old to use.That sucks Lisa!! If it happens to our customers, it's bound to happen to us! I'm so sorry!
imported_sldowdy1978
is an awesome movie. I would recommend it to anyone. The Rock is so cute in this movie...awesome body as well. :love0010: i give it :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sandy

Oh is that the one where he finds out he's got a daughter or something? It didn't sound familiar at first, until you mentioned The Rock. LOL...

My daughter keeps begging me to buy this movie for her.

its a good movie for kids...no bad words or anything like that (its a disney movie). i would love to own it. plus the rock has his shirt off in some of the movie...YUM-O

Such a cute movie my DH got it for me for my birthday last month

very cute movie. The boys were wishing there were more scenes on a football field

It Was Bound To Happen...Well dinner tonight survived, but my Large Bar Pan did not. It is over three years old. At least I think it is. I am going to check before throwing it out. It is in three pieces.

I heard the pop and then the sizzle of the hot dog juice falling to the bottom of the oven.

Totally disappointed because it is truly one of my top favorite pieces. It was well seasoned.

Oh bummer. That happen to me at a show. I love my bar pan and it was so dark. I had to start all over again seasoning it.
I hope you can get it replaced still.

My rectangle stone broke a month ago- it was about 15 years old. Don't know why??? Luckily I have another one almost as old to use.

That sucks Lisa!! If it happens to our customers, it's bound to happen to us! I'm so sorry!

I hadn't ever thought of going hot dogs....what is the method?Oh, and sorry about your stone!!!

Oh! I know how you feel! :cry: I had my large round stone since 1983 (they were dated) and I was devistated last year when it broke. :cry:

cmdtrgd said:
I hadn't ever thought of going hot dogs....what is the method?

Oh, and sorry about your stone!!!

350 degree oven and I just keep an eye on them for time.

We love them cooked that way instead of the grill. The kids do not like them blackened on the grill. We discovered cooking them on the stone in the oven. They can get a little crisp, without the char.

Thanks for sharing- that's a great tip!
I have never thought of hot dogs either.

Don't throw out All the pieces!!!
ChefLisa said:
Well dinner tonight survived, but my Large Bar Pan did not. It is over three years old. At least I think it is. I am going to check before throwing it out. It is in three pieces.

I heard the pop and then the sizzle of the hot dog juice falling to the bottom of the oven.

Totally disappointed because it is truly one of my top favorite pieces. It was well seasoned.

If you have a smaller piece save it to show the inside to your customers. It shows the nonstick layer well.

Related to Did My Large Bar Pan Survive Dinner? :love0010:

What is "theGame Plan"?

"theGame Plan" is a business development program created specifically for Pampered Chef consultants. It provides resources and strategies to help consultants grow their business and achieve their goals.

How do I enroll in "theGame Plan"?

Enrollment in "theGame Plan" is automatic for all active Pampered Chef consultants. You will have access to the program through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website.

What kind of resources are included in "theGame Plan"?

"theGame Plan" includes a variety of resources such as training videos, worksheets, and business planning tools. These resources are designed to help you set and achieve goals, increase sales, and build a successful business.

Is there a cost for "theGame Plan"?

No, "theGame Plan" is a free program for all active Pampered Chef consultants. It is included as part of your consultant membership and there are no additional fees or charges.

Can I access "theGame Plan" on my mobile device?

Yes, "theGame Plan" is accessible on both desktop and mobile devices. You can access it through the Pampered Chef website or through the Pampered Chef consultant app.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefLAM
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy