• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Karen pass her motorcycle skills test? Find out here!

In summary, "Wahoo! I Passed!" is a Pampered Chef program that rewards and celebrates consultants who achieve success in their business. To qualify, consultants must reach specific sales and recruiting goals within a designated time frame. Rewards for qualifying consultants include exclusive products, bonuses, and recognition at company events. The program runs quarterly, giving consultants multiple opportunities throughout the year to participate and earn rewards. Progress can be tracked through the consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
Okay, so this isn't PC related but the past three days I have been taking the basic riders course for motorcycles and we had our final skills test this afternoon....

I am very proud of myself for passing!!!! I just had to toot my own horn a bit:love::love::love:

Karen

That's awesome! I've been toying with the idea of taking it... my hubby is a sport bike rider and I will won't ride cruisers... so now I want my own!

WAY TO GO!

Congrats. I would love to get a motorcycle. But it is not my fiances thing..so I won't

woooo hoooo!! way to go!!!!
~carla

COOL! I had a couple of friends take that course and I know it is not as easy as one would think. Great job and happy gas money savings! Now, you have to figure out how to pack a very small side care or trailer or something with your PC stuff!

Congrats!!

a motorcycle license will be in my future, but my hubby currently has his temps which makes him legal to drive our scooter (engine above a certain size requires motorcycle license in Wisconsin). He is laid off and can't take the licensing course. After he gets his license, it will be my turn. Finances dictate we do this one at a time. Once we get comfortable on the scooter, I will want a cycle so I can drive that to work and save more gas than my Prius.

Congratulations!

Related to Did Karen pass her motorcycle skills test? Find out here!

1. What is "Wahoo! I Passed!"?

"Wahoo! I Passed!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that celebrates and rewards consultants who have achieved success in their business.

2. How do I qualify for "Wahoo! I Passed!"?

To qualify for "Wahoo! I Passed!", you must reach certain sales and recruiting goals within a specific time frame. These goals vary depending on your level in the company.

3. What rewards can I earn through "Wahoo! I Passed!"?

Consultants who qualify for "Wahoo! I Passed!" can earn a variety of rewards, such as exclusive products, bonuses, and recognition at company events.

4. How often can I participate in "Wahoo! I Passed!"?

"Wahoo! I Passed!" is a quarterly program, meaning it runs every three months. This gives consultants multiple opportunities throughout the year to qualify and earn rewards.

5. Can I track my progress in "Wahoo! I Passed!"?

Yes, you can track your progress in "Wahoo! I Passed!" through your consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website. This will show you how close you are to reaching your goals and qualifying for rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sOhSherri
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janel kelly
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies