• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Achieve My 30-Day Qualification Goal?

In summary, the "My 30 Days Is Up- Qualified" policy offered by Pampered Chef allows customers to return a product for a full refund within 30 days of purchase if they are not satisfied. To be eligible, the product must have been purchased directly from Pampered Chef within the last 30 days with a valid receipt or order number. Most products are eligible for returns, except for personalized items, digital products, and discounted items. To initiate a return, customers can contact customer service or submit a request through their online account. Once the returned item is received, a refund will be processed within 3-5 business days, either to the original form of payment or as a new gift card if paid with a Pampered Chef
missmindym
My 30 days is up today! And I submitted my 4th show a little bit ago and got confirmation from PC that they received it! I didn't get $1250 in sales or near as good as many others, but I'm stoked because I still get the extra incentive because I signed in May! And I have 1 recruit already (which I never expected to get ever in a million years!). So, even though I haven't earned as much as I could have I'm still pretty proud of myself and can't wait to set up my website.

good for you! congratulations!

Congratulations - it feels so good to get past that hurdle, doesn't it! Enjoy your bonus $PC :)

And double congrats on your recruit - that is AWESOME!!

Way to start your business off! Keep up the great work!

WOW! I am hoping to do the same when my 30th day is up....(August 6th) I already set up the website and got it before the 30 days. I LOVE IT!

Oh...and congrats on the recruit....that is AWESOME! :)

Thanks everyone!

I would have had my website already except I really couldn't afford the extra $$ this last month. I just tried to concentrate on using what I had in my kit and everything.

I TOTALLY understand that. I think it is so great that you got the recruit as well. Great work! :)

Way to go and 1 recruit~ that is awesome :)

What is the "My 30 Days Is Up- Qualified" policy?

The "My 30 Days Is Up- Qualified" policy is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to return a product for a full refund within 30 days of purchase if they are not satisfied with their purchase.

How do I know if I am eligible for the "My 30 Days Is Up- Qualified" policy?

In order to be eligible for the "My 30 Days Is Up- Qualified" policy, you must have purchased the product directly from Pampered Chef within the last 30 days and have a valid receipt or order number.

What items are eligible for the "My 30 Days Is Up- Qualified" policy?

Most products sold by Pampered Chef are eligible for the "My 30 Days Is Up- Qualified" policy. However, personalized items, digital products, and items purchased at a discounted price are not eligible for returns.

How do I initiate a return under the "My 30 Days Is Up- Qualified" policy?

To initiate a return, you can contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-5273 or submit a return request through your online account. Our team will guide you through the process and provide a shipping label for the return.

What is the process for receiving a refund under the "My 30 Days Is Up- Qualified" policy?

Once we receive the returned item, our team will inspect it and process your refund. Refunds are typically issued to the original form of payment within 3-5 business days. If you paid with a Pampered Chef gift card, a new gift card will be issued for the refunded amount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • koima
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
koima
Replies
Views
3RingChef