• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Meet My Sales Goal for My First 30 Days?

Sounds like you are doing a fundraiser for a local nursery school. This is a great way to give back and help a good cause. You are also doing a great job by raising money for the school. Keep up the good work!
riannasmom
And i'm $179 short of an extra 100 PC Dollars :grumpy:

I've submitted 4 shows and $2321 in sales... i guess thats still pretty good, right?

you still have all day, send some emails, make some calls, send an OUTLET email. Get enough orders to make your own show!

outlet email?

i set my facebook status to say that i am offering to pay shipping to anyone who orders today... i got 2 orders, and now i'm only 100 short!

i'm going to have to do some calling when i get home... i'm too close to miss it!

$2400 in your first 30 days?! That's awesome! Congratulations. Praying you get that last $100, if not more.

Good luck!! That's a great first 30 days no matter what!!

You don't have access to the Outlet yet until you qualify and get your Personal Website set up. That should be anytime though since you did your $1,250 already!Awesome first 30 days! I hope my new Recruit does as well!

if you already have the website, as soon as you qualify you get access to the outlet. So unless she just submitted the other almost $1250 she has access already!!

and remember if you don;t make that, you will still get $50 PC dollars more for $2500, my 30 days was up 11/9/09 & I got $200 PC dollars and the way I figure what I have going on now, I will have another $100 by end of November because of show count & hitting $2500 sales, I will take that $300 total and probably save for kit enhancement so I only pay out S/H & Tax !!!!! I call that awesome !!!!!!!!

I DID IT!!! My facebook status did wonders :) One of my aunts and a friend from high school both placed orders, and my mother-in-law ordered a christmas gift... and I'm now at 2508.74 in sales for my first 30 days :)too bad i've tapped out family and have no leads :\ oh well, thats tomorrows problem... today, i made my goal, and I'm SUPER excited!!! :) Plus I get the roasting pan, plus the spring sellathon stuff... man, it was a great time to start my business :)

Congratulations, on all three of your accomplishments. They are an inspiration to all of us. It says, loud and clear, YOU CAN DO IT! Where there is a Will, there is a way! Sounds like you have Christmas in November with all the goodies that you will be receiving.

WAY TO GO! Sounds like you have a great business going! Keep up that momentum and get a show or two in December! You can even do a Christmas Shopping/Tasting Party of your own!

thats a great idea! I feel like I've tapped out family :) Guess I better start on my list of 100!!! I was thinking of trying to do a holiday craft show of some sort at my daughters preschool... get a few others to help out and have a craft-and-shop for families... or something... is that a stupid idea?

riannasmom said:
thats a great idea! I feel like I've tapped out family :) Guess I better start on my list of 100!!! I was thinking of trying to do a holiday craft show of some sort at my daughters preschool... get a few others to help out and have a craft-and-shop for families... or something... is that a stupid idea?

I do a fundraiser even with our local nursery school every year--it is a Holiday Shopping event and other direct sales and local crafters come. PC raises more for them than all the others combined, that is why I get 2 huge tables and they each get one. I always donate an extra 5% on my fundraisers.

Related to Did I Meet My Sales Goal for My First 30 Days?

1. What is "My First 30 Days Ends Today!"?

"My First 30 Days Ends Today!" is a special program offered by Pampered Chef to help new consultants kickstart their business and reach their goals in their first 30 days.

2. How does "My First 30 Days Ends Today!" work?

During the program, new consultants will receive exclusive training, support, and incentives to help them build their business and achieve success. This includes access to a dedicated mentor, weekly training calls, and bonus rewards for meeting sales and recruiting goals.

3. Who is eligible for "My First 30 Days Ends Today!"?

Any new consultant who has joined Pampered Chef within the last 30 days is eligible to participate in this program.

4. What are the benefits of participating in "My First 30 Days Ends Today!"?

Participating in this program can help new consultants jumpstart their business and achieve success in their first 30 days. They will receive personalized support, training, and incentives to help them meet their goals and build a strong foundation for their business.

5. How do I sign up for "My First 30 Days Ends Today!"?

If you are a new consultant, you will automatically be enrolled in the program. Make sure to attend the weekly training calls and reach out to your mentor for support and guidance during this time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Monty060609
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • One4panthers
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • krwebster