• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Anyone Make BRU Yesterday? Sharing Experiences

In summary, the conversation discusses a missed opportunity to participate in a BRU event due to a mix-up with the coordinator. The person is hoping to get more bookings from the event and has been invited to do a cooking class demo. They also discuss the details of what they do at the event and the limitations on selling products.
Chef Diane
I didn't get to make BRU yesterday due to car trouble. Was all set with item to purchase at the table:( Was wondering if anyone did one and how did you do. In the past I got a few bookings leads but that was it. Most of the people around here want to buy it now, and I was ready. Anyway, was just wondering :)

I too had a last min. cancellation for this month. My daugther became sick so I didn't make it! I got 2 bookings from last month, (for the new year) so I am hoping they stick! But I was invited to do a cooking class demo this week also so I hope I can get some more bookings from it!

What is BRU?

babies r us

The BRU person & I had a mixup for this month. I emailed her in September, thanking her for letting me set up in Aug & Sept & that I'd be happy to do it again. She emailed back saying that Oct was full, but was I available in Nov? I wasn't (fundraiser that day), but told her I was free in Dec. She never got back with me. She did call in Oct wanting Decorator Bottles & I told her I'd call her when they came in. I called her Dec 1 & put the order on my open house. I asked her if I should bring them to BRU & she said to bring them when I come in for the baby fest. I didn't realize I was doing it & booked a show! I assumed when she never got back with me that it meant she was full! Of course, while she had her calendar open, I went ahead & booked for January!! It's a Super Baby Shower theme & she suggested I could bring ideas for making appetizers for the shower & table setting pieces! I'm looking forward to next month's! I'm also hoping with yucky Jan weather that many people will be out wanting to shop & hang around the store visiting the booths--I'll be looking for Jan & Feb bookings!

What exactly do you do at these BRU baby events? Do you set up a table and display product? Someone said that they have product ready to sell, does that do well? I am very interested in doing something like this! :)

Skye said:
What exactly do you do at these BRU baby events? Do you set up a table and display product? Someone said that they have product ready to sell, does that do well? I am very interested in doing something like this! :)

I set up a table with some products--usually ones good for babies/toddlers. Next month the theme is baby shower, so I'm bringing products good for entertaining. You can't sell anything at the one I'm at, so I don't bring cash & carry.

I am hoping to be able to set up again for the Shower event? I have a good rapport with the coordinator so I hope she gives me a thumb up next month!

Related to Did Anyone Make BRU Yesterday? Sharing Experiences

1. What is "BRU" in the context of Pampered Chef?

"BRU" stands for "Business Review Unit." It is a term used within the company to refer to a meeting or event where consultants can share their experiences and success stories with each other.

2. How often are BRUs held?

BRUs are typically held once a month, although this can vary depending on the region or team. You can check your consultant's calendar or reach out to your team leader for more information on upcoming BRUs.

3. Can anyone attend a BRU?

Yes, all consultants are welcome to attend BRUs, even if they have not yet achieved a certain level or rank in the company. Attending BRUs can be a great way to learn from and connect with other consultants.

4. Is it mandatory to attend BRUs?

No, attending BRUs is not mandatory. However, it is highly encouraged as it can provide valuable insights and tips for running a successful Pampered Chef business.

5. How can I find out if anyone from my team attended BRU yesterday?

You can reach out to your team leader or check your consultant's social media pages to see if they posted about attending BRU yesterday. You can also ask your consultant directly if they attended and if they have any insights or tips to share from the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefLisa
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef Diane
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • melissa3026