• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Anyone Else Get Their Commission Early??

In summary, some people have received their commission early, while others have not. The official date for receiving commission is Tuesday the 8th, but some banks make it available earlier due to the Labor Day holiday. Some banks, like Bank of America, make ACH deposits available after the previous business day, while others, like Wachovia and Chase, do not. There have also been reports of a BofA employee refusing to cash a check for a man with no arms, despite having two photo IDs.
PamperedChefLayla
Gold Member
Did anyone else get their commission early??

Re: Commissionaccording to the planner, we are scheduled to get it on Tuesday the 8th.

Re: Commission
ChefLoriG said:
according to the planner, we are scheduled to get it on Tuesday the 8th.

I saw that but it looks like mine hit my account today. Nice Labor day surprise

Re: CommissionI've got mine! It must be because of the holiday on Monday. It shows as pending, but my bank makes it available for me to use. They do that with most ACH deposits (except my regular paycheck)

Re: CommissionNope. Mine is not yet showing up.

Re: CommissionThat's strange that they'd do that (I got mine, too), since the 8th actually falls on Tuesday, and not the holiday.Not going to complain though! :)

Re: CommissionMine is there also. I got mine a little early last month also.

Re: CommissionNope not here either.....no biggie though.

Re: CommissionIt totally depends on your bank--it's not something PC controls.

Re: CommissionI got mine, yay for BofA

Re: CommissionMine came through this morning as well, a nice surprise!

Re: Commissionnot mine :( however i used to work at the bank that my account is at and i know for a fact if its the day after a holiday and it is a business day then it will come on the original day, the only time i get any ACH's early is when the paydate is a holiday...make sense?! lol

Re: CommissionI've actually found that if the payday falls on a holiday, PC will push payday to the next business day. BofA will make an ACH deposit available after the previous business day is over. That means if the ACH deposit is due on the first business day of the week, it'll be available the Saturday before. It's listed in your balance as a pending transaction though, so it isn't "official" until the actual business day the deposit is supposed to be there.

Re: CommissionMine's in. :)

Re: CommissionNot mine= WAMU/Chase. :(

Last edited:
Re: CommissionNot showing in mine, but all my shows I've submitted were taken out.

Lisa

Re: CommissionMine was - wamu/chase :)

Re: Commissionmine isn't show at Wachovia. No biggie!

Re: CommissionI did!!! nice suprise

Re: Commission
ughubug said:
I got mine, yay for BofA

Did you hear about BofA refusing to cash a check for a man with two photo IDs because he had no arms and could not give a fingerprint? It happened last week. Some posted it on Dave Ramsey's FB site!

Nope...no early commission deposit for me or even pending showing! :(

Re: CommissionDid not hear of that...crazy...However its not to blame all of BofA for since an employee was clearly negligent. I banked at WF for way too long with way too many issues...have loved bofa since :)

1. Did anyone else receive their commission earlier than expected?

Yes, some people have reported receiving their commission earlier than the scheduled date.

2. How early did some people receive their commission?

The exact time may vary, but some people have reported receiving their commission a few days to a week earlier than the scheduled date.

3. Is it common for commissions to be distributed early?

No, it is not common for commissions to be distributed early. It may be due to specific circumstances or an error in the system.

4. What should I do if I received my commission early?

If you received your commission earlier than expected, you can check with your employer or the commission distributor for clarification. It is always best to confirm and ensure the early commission is accurate.

5. Will receiving my commission early affect my future commissions?

It is unlikely that receiving your commission early will affect your future commissions. However, it is always best to confirm with your employer or the commission distributor for any potential impacts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
pamperedchef88
  • KimberleePowell
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
  • krahema