• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Diabetes Friendly Recipe in Dcb?

In summary, some common ingredients used in Diabetes Friendly Recipes in Dcb include lean proteins, whole grains, and non-starchy vegetables. Desserts and snacks can still be enjoyed while following a Diabetes Friendly Recipe in Dcb, with options like fruit-based dishes. Recommended cooking techniques include grilling, baking, and stir-frying with minimal oil. Favorite foods can still be enjoyed with modifications and substitutions. Useful cooking tools for Diabetes Friendly Recipes in Dcb include a food scale, non-stick pan, and vegetable spiralizer.
pamperedkaty
Hello All,

Any suggestions on Diabetes friendly recipes to make in the Deep Covered Baker? :chef:

I don't think the Chicken Fajitas would be bad. I can't think of anything they have in them that would be (except the tortillas). You could always get a veggie based tortilla to use instead of the flour ones.

Or do the Fajitas and do a Fajita Salad for those who can't have the tortillas. Although, most diabetics could have one tortilla - especially if you have low carb, corn, or whole grain tortillas.

My favorite is the Incredible 30 Minute Chicken w/ a Strawberry Spinach Salad.

What are some common ingredients used in Diabetes Friendly Recipes in Dcb?

Some common ingredients used in Diabetes Friendly Recipes in Dcb include lean proteins such as chicken and fish, whole grains like quinoa and brown rice, and non-starchy vegetables like broccoli and spinach.

Can I still enjoy desserts and snacks while following a Diabetes Friendly Recipe in Dcb?

Yes, there are many delicious and healthy dessert and snack options for those following a Diabetes Friendly Recipe in Dcb. Some examples include fruit-based desserts and snacks, like a berry crumble or apple slices with almond butter.

Are there any specific cooking techniques or methods that are recommended for Diabetes Friendly Recipes in Dcb?

Yes, some cooking techniques that are recommended for Diabetes Friendly Recipes in Dcb include grilling, baking, and stir-frying with minimal oil. These methods help to reduce added fats and oils in dishes, making them healthier for those with diabetes.

Can I still enjoy my favorite foods while following a Diabetes Friendly Recipe in Dcb?

Yes, many favorite foods can still be enjoyed while following a Diabetes Friendly Recipe in Dcb. With some modifications and substitutions, dishes like pizza and pasta can still be made in a healthier and diabetes-friendly way.

Are there any cooking tools or equipment that are helpful when making Diabetes Friendly Recipes in Dcb?

Yes, some cooking tools and equipment that can be helpful when making Diabetes Friendly Recipes in Dcb include a food scale for portion control, a non-stick pan for healthier cooking with less oil, and a vegetable spiralizer for creating low-carb "noodle" alternatives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vgmontes
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • frozenchef