• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Desperately Seeking Sb S/S '05 - Anyone with an Extra?

In summary, "Desperately Seeking Sb S/S '05" was a collection of kitchen products and cooking tools released by Pampered Chef in 2005. It is no longer available for purchase, but similar items may be found in newer collections. The collection included a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and serving dishes. To find items from this collection, you can try reaching out to Pampered Chef consultants or searching online marketplaces. Currently, there may be similar collections available from Pampered Chef, but the specific items from S/S '05 may no longer be available.
aksusan
Anyone have an extra? I'm kinda desperate. :)

TIA.

Yup - got an extra new one unstamped here.

YAY! That's awesome! How do we work out getting it to me? I'm kinda new at this.

Why don't you PM me with your address?...I can get it out to you in the mail tomorrow.

Related to Desperately Seeking Sb S/S '05 - Anyone with an Extra?

1. What is "Desperately Seeking Sb S/S '05"?

"Desperately Seeking Sb S/S '05" is a collection of kitchen products and cooking tools released by Pampered Chef in the spring and summer of 2005. It features a variety of items for meal preparation, cooking, and serving.

2. Can I still purchase items from the "Desperately Seeking Sb S/S '05" collection?

Unfortunately, the "Desperately Seeking Sb S/S '05" collection is no longer available for purchase. However, Pampered Chef regularly releases new collections and products that may have similar items to those in the S/S '05 collection.

3. What types of products were included in the "Desperately Seeking Sb S/S '05" collection?

The S/S '05 collection included a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and serving dishes. Some popular items from this collection include the Quick-Stir Pitcher, the Simple Additions Dots Square Bowl, and the Stoneware Square Baker.

4. How can I find out if someone has an extra item from the "Desperately Seeking Sb S/S '05" collection?

You can try reaching out to Pampered Chef consultants or searching online marketplaces to see if anyone is selling items from the S/S '05 collection. You can also try searching for specific items on secondhand selling sites or social media groups dedicated to Pampered Chef.

5. Are there any similar collections to "Desperately Seeking Sb S/S '05" currently available?

Pampered Chef regularly releases new collections and products, so there may be similar items available. However, the specific items from the S/S '05 collection may no longer be available. It's best to check the Pampered Chef website or consult with a Pampered Chef consultant for current offerings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisaterwilliger
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
lisaterwilliger
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Heather8345
  • kdangel518