• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Mock Mojito Recipe for Your Next Party

In summary, the recipe for Iso: Mock Mojito includes 2 limes, fresh mint leaves, honey, lime juice, sparkling water, and ice. The lime wedges, mint leaves, and honey are muddled in a pitcher, then the lime juice and sparkling water are added. Different sweeteners such as agave nectar or simple syrup can be used, and plain or unflavored sparkling water is recommended. The drink can be made in advance, but the sparkling water should be added just before serving for best results. Alcohol can also be added for a traditional mojito, but a separate batch can be made without it.
julesh
Doggone-it! I just read that recipe on here yesterday and now can't find it! Does anyone have it handy?

That's the recipe! Thanks! I'm still adjusting to the search feature. ;)

It does take a while. 2 places to always try are clicking search & putting in the most likely guess & if that does not work think of other words that might have been used.

Also click on files and put in the word you are looking for.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble finding the recipe you saw yesterday. I would be more than happy to help you out! Can you provide any more details about the recipe, such as the name or ingredients? I'll do my best to track it down for you. In the meantime, have you checked the search function on our website? That may be a helpful tool in finding the recipe. Let me know and I'll be happy to assist further. Happy cooking!

Related to Delicious Mock Mojito Recipe for Your Next Party

What is the recipe for Iso: Mock Mojito?

The recipe for Iso: Mock Mojito is as follows:

- 2 limes, cut into wedges

- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves

- 2 tablespoons honey

- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice

- 3 cups sparkling water

- Ice

In a pitcher, muddle the lime wedges, mint leaves, and honey. Add in the lime juice and stir to combine. Pour in the sparkling water and stir again. Serve over ice.

Can I use a different sweetener in place of honey?

Yes, you can substitute honey with agave nectar or simple syrup for a different flavor. You can also adjust the amount of sweetener according to your preference.

What is the best type of sparkling water to use for this recipe?

We recommend using plain or unflavored sparkling water for this recipe to avoid any additional flavors that may alter the taste of the mock mojito. However, you can use any type of sparkling water that you prefer.

Can I make a large batch of Iso: Mock Mojito in advance?

Yes, you can make a large batch of Iso: Mock Mojito in advance. However, we recommend adding the sparkling water just before serving to keep the drink carbonated and fresh.

Can I add alcohol to this recipe to make it a traditional mojito?

Yes, you can add 1-2 ounces of rum to this recipe to make it a traditional mojito. However, we suggest making a separate batch without alcohol for those who do not wish to consume it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• deanna_g
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • chef131doreen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • babywings76