• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deluxe Cheeseburge Salad Recipe? Help!

In summary, the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad recipe requires ground beef, onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, mustard, ketchup, mayonnaise, and pickles. It can be made vegetarian by substituting the ground beef with veggie crumbles or tofu and using vegetable broth instead of Worcestershire sauce. To assemble the salad, cook the ground beef, mix in Worcestershire sauce, and let it cool. In a separate bowl, combine lettuce, tomatoes, and cheese, and top with the ground beef mixture and chopped pickles. The dressing is made by mixing mustard, ketchup, and mayonnaise. This recipe can be prepared ahead of time, but it's best to assemble it
hperschnick
I have a show tomorrow night and need to give my host this recipe today. I left it at home this morning :eek:! Does anyone have it typed up and handy that you could post? I tried a search but can't find the actual recipe.

thanks!

You can find a .pdf of it on consultant's corner, I think, under recipes -> theme shows.

I can email it to you from CC website if you can't log on there to get it.

I looked there... just not under theme shows... DUH! I was pretty sure it was on there - I guess I was just in a panic and didn't do a full search. Thanks everyone!

It's also under recipes in the SBCB section. (for future reference)

1. What ingredients do I need for the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad recipe?

The ingredients for this recipe include ground beef, onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, mustard, ketchup, mayonnaise, and pickles.

2. Can I make this recipe vegetarian?

Yes, you can easily make this recipe vegetarian by substituting the ground beef with your choice of veggie crumbles or tofu. You can also omit the Worcestershire sauce and use vegetable broth instead for added flavor.

3. How do I assemble the salad?

First, cook the ground beef with onion and garlic in a skillet until browned. Then, mix in Worcestershire sauce and let it cool. In a separate bowl, combine lettuce, tomatoes, and cheese. In a small bowl, mix together mustard, ketchup, and mayonnaise to make the dressing. Pour the dressing over the lettuce mixture and toss to coat. Top with the cooled ground beef mixture and chopped pickles.

4. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the components of this recipe ahead of time, but it is best to assemble the salad just before serving to ensure freshness. You can cook the ground beef and chop the vegetables in advance, and store them in the fridge until ready to use. The dressing can also be made ahead of time and stored in an airtight container.

5. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes 4-6 servings, depending on the size of the salad bowls used. You can adjust the ingredients accordingly to make more or less servings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SChristie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • iteachurkid
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
iteachurkid
  • kam