• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Mix 'N Chop Recipes for Your Next Meal

In summary, the Mix 'N Chop is a versatile kitchen tool that is perfect for breaking up and cooking ground beef. It can also be used for other types of meat, as well as mixing ingredients for various dishes. Cleaning the Mix 'N Chop is easy and it is safe to use with non-stick cookware.
Loreen
Does anyone have a recipe for the Mix 'N Chop - besides the usual.

You can use it when making guacamole...

My son used it to scramble eggs. Though of it all by himself, too.

What a great idea with the scrambled eggs!!

I've even used it when I needed a pastry blender and it works great there too. I heard you can use it for potato salad too.

I use it with the Quick-Stir Pitcher when I don't have time to thaw my concentrate. I chop up the juice with the Mix 'N Chop, add my water and then plunge the daylights out of it.

That's another great idea Julie!

Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares: you can use the mix n chop to break up the thawed hasbrown patties in our stainless bowls! (Here you are showing two extra products at your demo!!)

Mix up meatloaf (if you won't use your hands for that job!)

Cut up eggs for egg salad

That's all I can think of right now...I really like the guacamole idea!!

tuna for tuna salad
I used it to mash my egg yolks for deviled eggs, it worked alright.

I've been using it to chop strawberries for Strawberry Shortcake......and at shows I chop up the berries for trifles with it.

Tuna salad, chicken salad, ham salad, etc.
Taco meat, chili, sloppy joes, spaghetti sauce - put in wonton cups or tortilla cups?
Shred pork or beef for barbeque?
Cut up fruits for Apple Berry Salsa?

I did a show the other night and the past host (who's party we made margaritas at in the quik-stir) said that she uses it to mix up her margaritas because she didn't buy the pitcher!

Related to Delicious Mix 'N Chop Recipes for Your Next Meal

1. How do I use the Mix 'N Chop to make ground beef?

The Mix 'N Chop is perfect for breaking up and cooking ground beef. Simply place the Mix 'N Chop in the pan with the ground beef and use a chopping and twisting motion until the beef is fully cooked and broken into small pieces.

2. Can I use the Mix 'N Chop for other types of meat?

Yes, the Mix 'N Chop is versatile and can be used for all types of meat, such as chicken, pork, and turkey. It is also great for breaking up and mixing ingredients for meatloaf or meatballs.

3. How do I clean the Mix 'N Chop?

Cleaning the Mix 'N Chop is easy. Simply place it in the top rack of your dishwasher or wash it by hand with warm soapy water. Make sure to dry it thoroughly before storing.

4. Can I use the Mix 'N Chop for other types of food?

Yes, the Mix 'N Chop is not just for meat. It can also be used for mashing avocados for guacamole, breaking up hard-boiled eggs for egg salad, and even mixing ingredients for pancake or waffle batter.

5. Is the Mix 'N Chop safe to use with non-stick cookware?

Yes, the Mix 'N Chop is safe to use with non-stick cookware. The nylon material will not scratch or damage the surface of your pan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniferknapp
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Kitchen Diva
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • iteachurkid