• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Jello Shot Combinations for Your Next Camping Trip

In summary, the author was going camping with friends and elected to bring jello shots. He did not have a recipe, but found one online. He also mentioned that when he was a consultant he had a college-aged customer buy the Floral Cupcake pan for jello shots. He liked the everclear and green apple combo. Finally, he asked a question about what jello shots are.
itsjustCarla
I didn't know if this was "appropriate" for the recipes section, so I'm gonna try it here first....

I'm going camping with a bunch of friends and I was elected to bring :eek: JELLO SHOTS :eek: for the weekend and I haven't made them since college.

Can anyone help me with your favorite combos???

thanks!
:angel:

I have not made them in years either. I do not have a recipe, but when I googled it, there are a ton. Here is one I found.

1 6-ounce package of gelatin (flavored or unflavored -- you decide)
16 ounces (2 cups) boiling water
6 ounces cold water
10 ounces 80-proof Alcohol (see tip for other proof liquors)

Assemble ingredients listed in the "Things You'll Need" section below.
In a bowl, mix boiling water with the powdered gelatin until fully dissolved. Give it at least a minute to fully activate the gelatin.
Let gelatin cool for five or ten minutes to reduce alcohol vapor loss.
Stir in cold water and alcohol.

A tray of jello shots prior to refrigeration.Pour resulting mixture into shot glasses or plastic cups.

mmmmmmm jello shots!!! I haven't had those in a long while!!

When I was a consultant I had a college-aged customer buy the Floral Cupcake pan for Jello Shots. Those musta big some gigantic shots!! LOL :eek: :D

Pampered Laura said:
When I was a consultant I had a college-aged customer buy the Floral Cupcake pan for Jello Shots. Those musta big some gigantic shots!! LOL :eek: :D
Can you say double shots!:eek:
Green apple/ Everclear is GOOD! But strong!

Pampered Laura said:

Holy Crap!!!!! LOL:eek:

StacieB said:
I have not made them in years either. I do not have a recipe, but when I googled it, there are a ton. Here is one I found.

1 6-ounce package of gelatin (flavored or unflavored -- you decide)
16 ounces (2 cups) boiling water
6 ounces cold water
10 ounces 80-proof Alcohol (see tip for other proof liquors)

Assemble ingredients listed in the "Things You'll Need" section below.
In a bowl, mix boiling water with the powdered gelatin until fully dissolved. Give it at least a minute to fully activate the gelatin.
Let gelatin cool for five or ten minutes to reduce alcohol vapor loss.
Stir in cold water and alcohol.

A tray of jello shots prior to refrigeration.Pour resulting mixture into shot glasses or plastic cups.

My girlfriend is the queen of jello shots. She said the secret to keeping them firm is adding knox gelatin to them. We had malibu rum ones this weekend at a work picnic. YUMMY!!:love:

Just plain Mailbu Rum??? What flavored Jello??

I was thinking peach schnapps with orange jello.....yeah, I know - kinda tame.

I like the everclear and green apple, that sounds yummy.

My sister in law said she wanted "red ones" - that tells me NOTHING! lol

bumping this up 'cause I need more ideas!!!

thanks

I have a recipe for pudding shots that are AWESOME!!!1

Chef Stacy Edwards said:
I have a recipe for pudding shots that are AWESOME!!!1

Are you willing to share??

Those sound awesome.:love:

We always did plain vodka and different flavors for the jello.... and you can get he small cups in restaurant supply stores!

Pudding shots:
1 lg pkg choc. instant pudding
1 cup milk
1/2 cup baileys
1/2 cup vodka
1 cup cool whip

mix in the pudding and wet ingredients then add cool whip when it starts to thicken. Put in cups and store in freezer for 30 mins to an hour. good for all night.

If you make these let me know what you think...

OMG! Those pudding shots sound wonderful!
You could probably use Godiva liqueur in them, too. mmmm.....

I always do the classic cranberry jello & vodka.

Could use about six of those right about now!!!!!!

Chef Stacy Edwards said:
Pudding shots:
1 lg pkg choc. instant pudding
1 cup milk
1/2 cup baileys
1/2 cup vodka
1 cup cool whip

mix in the pudding and wet ingredients then add cool whip when it starts to thicken. Put in cups and store in freezer for 30 mins to an hour. good for all night.

If you make these let me know what you think...

OMG......I KNOW I'm gonna love them, 'cause they have Bailey's in 'em. Yum, I may have to make these before my camping trip, just to make sure they're ok. ;)

Thanks for this recipe!!!!

They have some tropical flavored ones that would be good with malibu or parrot bay...

and you can't go wrong with a classic vodka/any flavor of jello combination... always good ;)

I did blueberry stoli and blueberry jello
and raspberry stoli and raspberry jello
Yummy!
but I am going to try those pudding shots

pc ri lisa said:
I did blueberry stoli and blueberry jello
and raspberry stoli and raspberry jello
Yummy!
but I am going to try those pudding shots

stupid question, but what is stoli???

stoli is a brand of vodka

ChefLoriG said:
stoli is a brand of vodka

LOL - Thanks.....you can tell I spend a lot of time in the liquor store, eh?? :D :D :D :D :D

chefann said:
OMG! Those pudding shots sound wonderful!
You could probably use Godiva liqueur in them, too. mmmm.....

I just realized that one of the women coming is a recovering alcoholic.... Is there a non-alcoholic replacement for the Bailey's?? I don't want her to miss out on these!!:balloon:

How about mint extract or mint leaves instead of Bailey's?

--Jenny l

Related to Delicious Jello Shot Combinations for Your Next Camping Trip

1. What's your favorite Pampered Chef kitchen tool?

It's hard to choose just one favorite, but if I had to pick, I would say the Quick Cooker. It's a versatile pressure cooker that can cook meals up to 70% faster than traditional methods.

2. What's your favorite Pampered Chef recipe?

I love the Classic Guacamole recipe. It's simple and delicious, and I can use the Manual Food Processor to quickly chop all the ingredients.

3. What's your favorite Pampered Chef party theme?

My favorite party theme is the "Around the World" theme. We can showcase different Pampered Chef products and recipes from different cultures and cuisines.

4. What's your favorite Pampered Chef product for meal prepping?

I highly recommend the Salad Chopper. It makes chopping and mixing salads so much easier and faster, perfect for meal prepping for the week ahead.

5. What's your favorite Pampered Chef product for entertaining?

The Large Round Stone is my go-to for entertaining. It's perfect for making pizzas, appetizers, and desserts, and it also keeps food warm for longer periods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
  • kcjodih
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies