• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Breakfast Casserole: Perfect for a Coffee Break!

:)These are the two I offer -- the french toast is a do ahead no brainer that everyone loves. The Ham N Eggs Brunch Braid only takes about 25 mins. It's a great brunch demo recipe!
amy07
I have a host doing a breakfast/coffee break show on Thursday. We decided to do a casserole dish, but that is going to take a long time to bake, so I'll need to bring it prepared and just reheat. Any ideas for a good morning dish to demo?

What about a layered fruit salad in our new trifle bowl?

Brunch IdeasNot sure if this helps, but here is a flyer of PC recipies I offer for Brunch themed shows. This may give you some ideas.

Attachments

• Bountiful Brunch Menu Selections.doc
    28 KB · Views: 566
KellyTheChef said:
What about a layered fruit salad in our new trifle bowl?

I don't have one. i just started and didn't get the opportunity to earn one, and haven't purchased one either.

You could still do a fruit salad/dip as a demo. That way you could demo products to cut up everything and to make a dip. It can be served in Simple Additions if you have them (or maybe borrow) or just in a regular bowl. Don't feel like you are limited to ONLY showing PC items. No one would expect you to have all of the items! :)

The cherry (peach) coffe cake would be a great demo! I think it bakes for about 20 minutes. Everyone always loves that!

ddcook said:
Not sure if this helps, but here is a flyer of PC recipies I offer for Brunch themed shows. This may give you some ideas.

Thanks a bunch! :)

amy07 said:
I have a host doing a breakfast/coffee break show on Thursday. We decided to do a casserole dish, but that is going to take a long time to bake, so I'll need to bring it prepared and just reheat. Any ideas for a good morning dish to demo?

Why would it be too long to bake something? The Ham N Eggs Brunch Braid only takes about 25 mins. It's a great brunch demo recipe!

ddcook said:
Not sure if this helps, but here is a flyer of PC recipies I offer for Brunch themed shows. This may give you some ideas.

these are great! do you have all the recipes typed up together too? I know I can look them up, but if you have them already done...it would be a great help. If not, I suppose I could do a little work for myself. I love getting info that is already compiled and so useful. Thanks for offering.

These are the two I offer -- the french toast is a do ahead no brainer that everyone loves.

FARMSTAND FRITTATA

6 eggs - beaten, salt and pepper to taste
1/2 cup red pepper
2 medium zuchinni
6 oz cooked thin spaghetti
1 small onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, pressed
1 1/2 oz parm cheese, grated
2 tblspn basil leaves, chopped
1 tblspn olive oil

Heat a 12-inch, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add olive oil, garlic and vegetables and cook until tender. Add cooked spaghetti, pour egg mixture over and cover. Cook for 15 minutes or until center is firm. Slide onto plate, top with cheese and remaining herbs.

APPLE CINNAMON FRENCH TOAST

1 loaf French bread
6 eggs
1 /12 cup milk
8 tablespoons sugar, divided
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 ½ teaspoons of cinnamon
4 granny smith apples
2 table spoons of butter

Lightly butter 9” x 13” baker. Cut bread into ½” slices and closely arrange in baker. Beat eggs, add milk, 3 tablespoons sugar, vanilla and salt. Pour over bread. Combine remaining cinnamon and sugar; set aside.

Peel, core and slice apples into rings, cut in half into half circles. Place half of apples over bread. Sprinkle half of cinnamon sugar mixture. Repeat. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or overnight.

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut butter into small pieces and arrange over apples. Bake uncovered for 30-35 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.

Amy, is there someone you can borrow things you don't have from for your shows?
I do that until I get whatever items they are that I need.

Related to Delicious Breakfast Casserole: Perfect for a Coffee Break!

1. What ingredients do I need to make this breakfast casserole?

To make this delicious breakfast casserole, you will need 8 eggs, 1 cup of milk, 1 pound of breakfast sausage, 1 green bell pepper, 1 red bell pepper, 1 onion, 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese, and 8 slices of bread.

2. Can I make this casserole ahead of time?

Yes, this breakfast casserole can be made ahead of time. You can prepare it the night before and refrigerate it overnight. Just make sure to cover it with plastic wrap before placing it in the fridge. When you're ready to bake it, simply take it out of the fridge and follow the baking instructions.

3. How long does this casserole need to bake for?

This breakfast casserole should be baked for 40-45 minutes at 375°F. You can check if it's done by inserting a toothpick in the center - if it comes out clean, the casserole is ready to be served.

4. Can I substitute the breakfast sausage with another protein?

Yes, you can substitute the breakfast sausage with cooked bacon or diced ham. You can also make this casserole vegetarian by omitting the meat altogether and adding more veggies or using meatless sausage crumbles.

5. Is this casserole suitable for a coffee break at work?

Absolutely! This breakfast casserole is perfect for any gathering, including a coffee break at work. You can easily make it in advance and bring it to share with your colleagues. It's sure to be a hit!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• littlemaisyPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • pcchefmichelle
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pcsharon1