• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Berries and Kiwi Salad Recipe for Your Next Party

In summary, the Delicious Berries and Kiwi Salad recipe requires 1 cup of strawberries, 1 cup of blueberries, 1 cup of raspberries, 3 kiwis, 1/4 cup of honey, and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. It can be made ahead of time, but it is recommended to add the honey and lemon juice right before serving. This recipe makes 4-6 servings and you can substitute honey with agave nectar or maple syrup. Additional fruits can also be added to the salad, such as mango, pineapple, or blackberries.
krley
Gold Member
Anyone have this recipe handy? I think it'd be great for a party tomorrow but I don't have it yet!!

Thanks!

found it! I searched AGAIN and found it on PamperedChef.com.mmm I can't wait to make it.

Sure, here's the recipe:Ingredients:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 packet chili seasoning mix
- 1 cup water
- Salt and pepper to tasteInstructions:
1. In a large pot, cook ground beef over medium heat until browned. Drain excess fat.
2. Add onion and green bell pepper to the pot and cook until softened.
3. Stir in diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, kidney beans, chili seasoning mix, and water. Mix well.
4. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and let simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Serve hot and enjoy! It's perfect for a party.

Related to Delicious Berries and Kiwi Salad Recipe for Your Next Party

1. What ingredients do I need for the Delicious Berries and Kiwi Salad recipe?

The ingredients for this recipe are 1 cup of strawberries, 1 cup of blueberries, 1 cup of raspberries, 3 kiwis, 1/4 cup of honey, and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.

2. Can this recipe be made ahead of time?

Yes, this salad can be made ahead of time. However, it is best to add the honey and lemon juice right before serving to prevent the fruit from becoming too soggy.

3. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes about 4-6 servings, depending on the size of the portions.

4. Can I substitute the honey with another sweetener?

Yes, you can use agave nectar or maple syrup as a substitute for honey in this recipe.

5. Can I add other fruits to this salad?

Absolutely! This recipe is very versatile and you can add any of your favorite fruits such as mango, pineapple, or blackberries to make it your own.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • genburk
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • RoseAndrews
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies