• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Asian Seasoned Pork Strips with Rice | Quick and Easy Recipe

In summary, Becky made a pork chop dish with a new Asian seasoning and pan fried it. She also made a chicken and veggie stir fry.
chefann
Gold Member
I had some pork chops out for dinner yesterday and didn't know what to make with them. So I cut them into strips, seasoned them liberally with the new Asian seasoning, and pan fried them in a little sesame oil. YUM! I used the pan drippings to make a sauce with some chicken broth and a little flour (to thicken), served over rice. mmmm......

Even DH liked it!

Yum! I haven't even opened mine yet....

I made the dressing on the bottle (add soy sauce and rice vinegar to the seasoning) and tossed some angel hair pasta and broccoli in it. It was delicious!!

gilliandanielle said:
I made the dressing on the bottle (add soy sauce and rice vinegar to the seasoning) and tossed some angel hair pasta and broccoli in it. It was delicious!!

i made the dressing also and did a chicken and veggie stir fry with it.cooked the chicken right in the dressing..yummy

I stir fryed Imitation Crab meat that Louis' packages in 8 oz. trays, after chopping with our Food Chopper, and sprinkled with the Asian Seasonings. I first stir fried sliced celery, carrots, onions and broccoli crowns, seasoned with the Asian Seasonings, and set it aside, then did the crabmeat, finally combined the entire two batches. It was wonderful. Fast and tasty on Ash Wednesday when I wanted a seafood meal.

Wow, these sound great! ...will have to get some...I got the Jamacian Jerk Rub but haven't tried it yet - only smelled it...

Oooh, yum! Great idea. I did use the seasoning when I made the new recipe from the SB - Glazed Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry. Yum!!

Now, DON'T do what I did.....I accidentally grabbed the Asian Seasoning instead of the Soutwestern Seasoning out of my cabinet when getting ready for last Friday's show. They're both orange-ish and I didn't even look at the label. So, anyway, when I was making the Chicken Enchilada Ring I started to sprinkle the tablespoon I had just measured out of the seasoning when I noticed it was the ASIAN seasoning!! Ooops. Some did make it in there, but luckily I noticed before I dumped the whole thing. I kinda said quietly to myself, "Oh nevermind I won't put that in because it's the wrong seasoning." I don't know if everyone noticed, but the whole thing was GONE!!! I can't believe I did that. I'm glad I caught myself for the most part.:)

You guys are real cooks! I can't just throw things together like that, I have to follow a recipe! I hope to be like you someday...LOL Becky! I'm glad you caught it, though I wonder if anyone would have noticed...I think everyone just inhales the food!

That sounds great. I broke out the seasonings tonight and was taste testing. I'll have to try. MMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Oh my Ann. My DH loves pork. I will have to make that for him! That sounds like a winner! :D Thanks!

1. How long does it take to prepare this recipe?

The prep time for this recipe is approximately 10 minutes, and the cooking time is 25 minutes.

2. What type of pork should I use for this recipe?

We recommend using boneless pork loin chops for this recipe, cut into strips.

3. Can I substitute the Asian seasoning with something else?

Yes, you can use your preferred seasoning or marinade instead of the Asian seasoning. Just adjust the amount to your taste.

4. Can I use a different type of rice for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of rice you prefer. Just be sure to adjust the cooking time and liquid amount according to the type of rice you are using.

5. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes 4 servings, but you can easily double the ingredients for larger portions or if you have more guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cwinter474
  • casescafe
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies
Views
candiejayne