• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious and Easy Bakesale Recipes for Fundraisers

In summary, the author is donating baked goods to a fundraiser, and provides a summary of the recipe she is using.
chefjulieatkins
HI ALL!! Im new to this website, but already addicted:blushing: I am donating some baked goods to a fundraiser/bake sale this weekend so I will be attaching my card to all of the goods... Does anyone have any super delicious (and hopefully simple) PC recipes for baked goods that can be packaged nicely?

I am running a bake sale this weekend for relay for life.. I am using the small bar pan to make giant chocolate chip cookies, that I will decorate with frosting and write special messages on, like survivor, I'm thankful for my childrens healthy, ect...I am also doing the PC brownie recipe with the nuts and rolos... I call them extreme brownies but thats not the right name. One last thing... I am taking clear plastic bags party bags and filling them with white trash ( thats what I grew up calling it) the chex mix with chocolate, peanut butter, and powdered sugar. Then closing the bags with a ribbon and a message tag that says thanks for supporting Relay for Life.Hope that helped some... Have fun!

Last edited:
S'more Brownie Bites
(Let's Eat!...pg 67)

1 (10.25 oz) pkg fudge brownie mix
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 egg
2 Tbls water
1/3 cup milk chocolate chips
1 cup mini marshmallows
48 bear-shaped graham snacks

1. With adult help: Set the oven to 325°F. Spray the cups of the Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan with nonstick cooking spray.

2. Put the brownie mix in the Classic Batter Bowl. Add the oil, egg and water. Mix with a Bamboo Spoon about 50 times. The batter will be a little lumpy. Using the Small Scoop, put 1 scoop of batter into each muffin cup. Each cup should be about 1/2 full.

3. With adult help: Bake the brownie cups for 13 to 14 minutes or until the edges of the brownie cups are set. Using Oven Mitts, carefully remove the pan from the oven and put it on a cooling rack. Gently press about 5 chocolate chips, 3 mini marshmallows and 2 bear graham snacks in each brownie cup. Let the brownie cups cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then remove them from the pan. Enjoy!

Makes 24 brownie bites

Honey Bear Snack Mix
(Let's Eat!...pg 39)

3 cups square rice cereal
2 cups cinnamon bear-shaped graham snacks
2 cups mini pretzel twists
3 Tbls butter or margarine
2 Tbls maple syrup or honey
1/2 cup yogurt-covered raisins
1/2 cup candy-coated chocolate pieces

1. With adult help: Set the oven to 350°F. Spray the Stoneware Bar Pan with nonstick cooking spray. Place the cereal, bear graham snacks and pretzels in a large bowl.

2. With adult help: Put the butter in the Classic Batter Bowl and place it in the microwave oven. Microwave the butter on HIGH for 45 seconds or until it is melted. Remove the batter bowl from the microwave and add the syrup to the melted butter. Mix well using the Classic Scraper.

3. Pour the butter and syrup over the cereal mixture and stir gently. Pour the cereal mixture into the pan and spread it evenly over the bottom.

4. With adult help: Bake the snack mix for 12 minutes. Carefully remove the pan from the oven using Oven Mitts and put it on a cooling rack. Wait until it is completely cool. Spoon the snack mix into a large bowl and stir in the raisins and chocolate pieces. Enjoy!

Makes 16 servings

I used the mini fluted pan last weekend to make cakes for a bake sale and then before I put them in a sandwich bag I wrote what type of cake it was with a sharpie on the bag and then put the mini cake in each of the bags. I used the pan twice which gave me a total of 12 mini cakes for the bake sale. They were a big hit. This pan is in the outlet.

I always use my mini muffin pan for things like this. My faves are the tuxedo brownies, but in a pinch I've made "plain" brownies and they rock!

Related to Delicious and Easy Bakesale Recipes for Fundraisers

1. What are some easy and quick baked goods that I can make for a bakesale?

Some easy and quick baked goods that are great for bakesales include cookies, brownies, cupcakes, muffins, and rice krispie treats. These treats can be made in large batches and are always a hit with customers.

2. How can I make my baked goods stand out at a bakesale?

To make your baked goods stand out at a bakesale, try incorporating unique flavors or decorations. You can also package them in attractive containers or add cute labels with a personal touch. This will make your treats more appealing to customers.

3. What are some popular baked goods that sell well at bakesales?

Some popular baked goods that sell well at bakesales include chocolate chip cookies, lemon bars, banana bread, and cinnamon rolls. These classic treats are always a crowd pleaser and are easy to make in large quantities.

4. How can I make sure my baked goods stay fresh during a bakesale?

To ensure your baked goods stay fresh during a bakesale, it's important to package them properly. Use airtight containers or wrap them tightly in plastic wrap. You can also include ingredients like applesauce or yogurt in your recipes to help keep them moist.

5. Are there any baked goods that are allergy-friendly for a bakesale?

Yes, there are many allergy-friendly baked goods that are great for bakesales. Some options include gluten-free cookies, dairy-free muffins, and nut-free brownies. You can also include labels on your treats to indicate any potential allergens to help customers make informed choices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • kreaser
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
otisbg
Replies
Views
winklermom