• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Decoding Chef Success Acronyms: A Guide for Beginners

Christ Follower said:
In the car and hit a Bump? Bumping your music? :0) Someone fill the new girl in!

LMAO, I just spit tea all over the keyboard your so cute:D

making it a sticky means that it will always appear at the top of a list of posts. Posts that are sticky are ones that are too valuable to get lost in the sea of posts, i.e. about paige, the rules of the board, and hopefully all the acronyms

You don't even want to know my thought on what "sticky" means!

Ahh, thank you!
J

Christ Follower said:

Think Sticky Note!:)

Ya'll are so cute but what does FWIW mean?? I know most of them but that one well.. not a clue!!! and I have been here a year!!

FWIW = For what it's worth.

Just saw one I didn't recognize - IPT. Any ideas on what it means?

tx_deputyswife said:
FWIW = For what it's worth.

Just saw one I didn't recognize - IPT. Any ideas on what it means?

Believe me when I say that is not what I thought it was.... :rolleyes: I am either tired and sleep deprived or..... well just plane overwhelmed!!

I am right there with you on being tired and sleep deprived. I think I did manage to answer my own question while looking around Consultant's Corner for the answer to another question I had. I *think* it might be Individual Performance Tracker??

IPT is Individual Performance Tracker.

Christ Follower said:
<giggle>
I have an excuse- I was repressed as a child (12 years of Catholic school), so of course my dirty mind took that and ran with it!

<giggle>
KG, you probably watched "Flavor of Love: Charm School" just to see all the sluts in their schoolgirl uniforms. :)

chefann said:
<giggle>
KG, you probably watched "Flavor of Love: Charm School" just to see all the sluts in their schoolgirl uniforms. :)

LMAO.... see this is the reason I spent of the meet and greets laughing so dang hard!!!:D

chefann said:
<giggle>
No, my high school sweetheart went to an all-girls' Catholic school. There is nothing you can say about your school that would suprise me at all.

It's funny that even with the explanation of the acronyms (sp?) I still forget later on! This should be a "sticky". :0)

chefann said:
<giggle>
I have an excuse- I was repressed as a child (12 years of Catholic school), so of course my dirty mind took that and ran with it!
You naughty girl - I bet you even wear patent leather shoes with a skirt.

nope. So there!

Well, you're not as daring as I thought you were. :(

(Psst - I think we just ruined another one.)

Gee ya think??? HAHAHA!!!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
My dyslexic (and slightly warped) brain keeps seeing BOOTY call :eek:.

Only logical...it goes with Ann's Meat Beater and Gill's c*ck pump

ROFL!!!! That is too funny Jason!!!

Christ Follower said:
It's funny that even with the explanation of the acronyms (sp?) I still forget later on! This should be a "sticky". :0)
I think this page pretty well took care of that possibility.

just bumping this thread because I saw another thread like this one on here today? KWIM?
Hope it helps!:balloon:

ISO drove me nuts until i figured it out! LOL

In my planner I have started using t2o for 3-2-1... takes less time to write.

Isn't it funny how we need a symbol for at (@)? I mean it is only two letters!!!

Check this out - more acronyms than you'll ever need!

http://helpfindthemissing.org/forum/images/smilies/bump.gifThe thread about the broken part reminded me of the EAD - Easy Accident Decorator.There's a lot of good info in this thread, if you just skip page 4.

jentapp said:
Is there something we should know about your EAD? :D

OMG I am sooo ROTFLMAO right now as my DD watches TV in the OR (other room). JHTS (just had to share & create some of my own). I'll stop now, or I'll get on a roll.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
http://helpfindthemissing.org/forum/images/smilies/bump.gif

The thread about the broken part reminded me of the EAD - Easy Accident Decorator.

There's a lot of good info in this thread, if you just skip page 4.

I had to come here and make sure you didn't add BDSM to the list! :eek:

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Why? You just did.

But this time I didn't type out a translation! ;)

jdavis on 03/08/07 said:
I just asked Greg the other day if he would make this a sticky, but no such luck yet, maybe some more people need to ask him and he'll get the hint, lol.
Well, here's a bump, almost a year later. I think this either should be a sticky or there ought to be a sticky that has links to this thread and the photo thread and maybe a couple others.

Last edited:
KG, Thanks for bumping this thread!! It is a GREAT help!! There are some that I have been trying to figure out and didn't want to ask, now I don't have too!!!:eek:

jentapp said:
Is there something we should know about your EAD? :D
Wow, took me three times to read the mishap... too funny!!

Just thougtht I'd bump this for the new cheffers.... there is a thread questioning these on here right now!;)

A lot of those questions are answered in The Hitchhiker's Guide, too.

^^ you know KG, I wish you would have had that guide up when I started!!!
I'm sure I could go read it all the way through and still learn a thing or two!!:thumbup:

It grew out of newbies asking the same questions over and over, without anyone ever doing a search to see if the question had already been asked. It's still annoying when the answers are right there, but aren't read.It's also annoying when people ask questions that are answered in the manual they get in their kit. Hello? Read the paperwork in your kit! Arrrgh!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
It grew out of newbies asking the same questions over and over, without anyone ever doing a search to see if the question had already been asked. It's still annoying when the answers are right there, but aren't read.

It's also annoying when people ask questions that are answered in the manual they get in their kit. Hello? Read the paperwork in your kit! Arrrgh!
Tell us what you really think KG!!! LOL!:D Well, I think creating that thread was a brilliant idea and instead of sharing your aggravation my telling them what you think, you create that thread.... which is cool:cool: ! It's a lot easier to give the link when people ask, than it is to continuoulsy repeat one's self.
I try to put myself in their shoes a lot, remembering the utter confusion at time! Although being a seasoned consultant who had nothing like this when I started and had to read everything the old fashioned way, the manuals (gasp!:eek: ), which I might add - were absolutely huge back then!:rolleyes: :eek: :grumpy: , it does get frustrating sometimes... so thanks for putting it together to save some frustration! - on everyone's part!;)

Last edited:
I've found I really need this thread as a newbie, so I'm whacking it back to the top of the pile. It's made even worse as a Brit with some of our Pampered Chef online thingies called different things!

That would be called a bump, as in, bumping a thread.
bump.gif
If you haven't already done so, you should also read The Hitchhiker's Guide to CS. This thread is linked in there, too, as it The Photo Thread.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat