• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Declined Credit Card Dilemma: Should You Submit a Small Order for Safety?

In summary, if your credit card is declined during a Pampered Chef order, make sure to check that all information is entered correctly and that the billing address matches. If there are no issues with your account, you can try using a different credit card or payment method. Credit cards may be declined for reasons such as insufficient funds, temporary holds, or incorrect billing addresses. Debit cards with certain logos can also be used for orders, but may have spending limits. To update credit card information, log into your account or update during the checkout process. If your order is declined, your card will not be charged but there may be a temporary hold that will be released within a few days. Contact your credit card company for further assistance if needed.
imported_iteachurkid
I submitted a show today and one of the orders ($25.50) had a declined credit card. The girl who ordered is from NY (I'm in VA) so I don't know her at all. Here's my dilema...with this show I'm at $1505 for the month... I have until Wednesday to get the situation straight, but if she doesn't get back in touch with me then I'll be like $20 below level one of the sell-a-thon. So my question is...do I submit a small order tonight just to be on the safe side?? What would you guys do? I don't really need anything, but at the same time, I don't want to lose free product over $20. Advice, help..I only have 5 hours :)

I would order something small....I would NOT cover her credit card expense since she is so far away!
HTH! Good Luck!

I'd buy myself a Collapsible Bowl to give to one of my team members as an incentive!

Well she called me back tonight and asked that I have them rerun her card. She said if it didn't work (she said she's had problems with it this week) that she'll give me another card tomorrow. I still think I might order something (Collapsible bowl is a GREAT idea) just in case she decides to cancel her order. Thanks for your help! You guys are the best!!

Hi there! I completely understand your dilemma and it can be frustrating when a credit card is declined. In this situation, I would recommend reaching out to the customer and giving them a deadline to provide a valid form of payment. If they do not respond or are unable to provide a payment, then I would suggest submitting a small order just to be on the safe side. It's always better to be safe than sorry, especially when it comes to potentially missing out on free product. However, if you are not in need of any products at the moment, you could also consider reaching out to friends or family to see if they would like to place a small order to help you reach your sales goal. I hope this helps and good luck with your show!

Related to Declined Credit Card Dilemma: Should You Submit a Small Order for Safety?

1. What should I do if my credit card is declined during a Pampered Chef order?

If your credit card is declined during a Pampered Chef order, there are a few things you can try. First, make sure that all of your credit card information is entered correctly and that the billing address matches what is on file with your credit card company. If everything is correct, you may want to contact your credit card company to ensure there are no issues with your account. You can also try using a different credit card or selecting a different payment method at checkout.

2. Why was my credit card declined for a Pampered Chef order?

There are several reasons why a credit card may be declined for a Pampered Chef order. Some common reasons include insufficient funds, a temporary hold placed by your credit card company for a large purchase, or an incorrect billing address entered at checkout. If you are unsure why your credit card was declined, it's best to contact your credit card company for more information.

3. Can I use a debit card for my Pampered Chef order?

Yes, you can use a debit card for your Pampered Chef order as long as it has a Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express logo. Keep in mind that some debit cards may have daily spending limits, so you may need to contact your bank to increase your limit if your order exceeds it.

4. How can I update my credit card information for future Pampered Chef orders?

To update your credit card information for future Pampered Chef orders, you can log into your account on our website and go to the "Payment Methods" section. From there, you can add or remove credit cards and update any necessary information. You can also update your credit card information during the checkout process for a specific order.

5. Will my credit card be charged if my order is declined?

No, your credit card will not be charged if your order is declined. However, your credit card company may place a temporary hold on the funds, which will be released back to your account within a few business days. If you notice that the charge is still pending after a few days, you may want to contact your credit card company for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • cincychef