• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deciding on a Bridal Fair: Tips and Advice for Making the Right Choice

In summary, the Bridal Fair is on Feb. 18th from 1pm-5pm and it includes a 6ft. table w/skirt, lunch (bbq), and 2 chairs. The registration cost is $250.00 which includes a chance to win a $25 gift certificate.
pixel-_
All right ladies and Gentlemen.....I have an opportunity to do a Bridal Fair on Feb. 18th from 1pm-5pm. The registration cost is going to be $250.00 which includes a 6ft. table w/ skirt, lunch (bbq), and 2 chairs. I am new to this whole thing and am not sure if I should do it or pass? I need some advice ASAP b/c she needs to know TONIGHT, please help!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Sounds like it would be good. I paid $275 for something similar (an hour longer, but table, etc. same). It was my first one. I did it with my recruiter & we split the people we talked to. I'm calling everyone tonight & tomorrow, so I'm not sure how successful it was yet!

Is it well attended? Do brides have to pre-register or can they just walk in? (If pre-registered, they can tell you how many people they have coming so far) How have this company's expos done in the past?

I split a bridal expo with another consultant last year...it cost us $500!!! We each only got one registry out of it. We were told there were gonna be hundreds of brides. Turns out it there were about 60. OH, so lesson learned, ask what happens if there aren't as many brides as expected. DO you get a partial refund? Or a discount on a future event? Or nothing?? It's good to know, just in case.

I also think the date has something to do with it. I think weekend expos will be busier than a weeknight. (THe one we did was a Wednesday night...)

Just some things to think about...

It is done by the Southern Bridal Associtation. I do believe that this is their 2nd yr at this location. It is just a walk-in bridal type of thing. I did not ask too many questions b/c she was getting ready for their vendor mtg. tonight. I would assume it would have a good turn out, yet you know what assumptions get you!

The one I did on Sunday had over 700 last year & the director walked around as we were packing up & said the attendance at first count was 760 or something like that. We get labels of everyone who registered as they walked in, so I'm going to send wedding registry brochures with maybe a coupon or something in them for anyone who didn't stop at our booth. We probably had 100 brides stop by & about 1/2 filled out DPS for us. I'll be calling them in a few minutes.

Good luck if you decide to do this!

I'm in Roswell, but would love to do something like this with you and split the cost. I'm new, so we might be like "the blind leading the blind", but it might still be fun.

I just did a expo on Saturday with part of my cluster. I would recommend that if you have the opportunity to do a fair that you do it. Many reasons, lots of new contacts, show bookings on site, and orders on site. Have an incentive...guest special for orders placed that day, $25 gift certificate as a drawing, $25 extra free products if they book a show that day. I did this and had $200 in orders, 3 show bookings, and again tons of new contacts. I worked for 6 hours with someone else that did just as well. Again jump on the opportunity to do any type of fair. Good Luck!!:)

LOVEpapmeredchef said:
I just did a expo on Saturday with part of my cluster. I would recommend that if you have the opportunity to do a fair that you do it. Many reasons, lots of new contacts, show bookings on site, and orders on site. Have an incentive...guest special for orders placed that day, $25 gift certificate as a drawing, $25 extra free products if they book a show that day. I did this and had $200 in orders, 3 show bookings, and again tons of new contacts. I worked for 6 hours with someone else that did just as well. Again jump on the opportunity to do any type of fair. Good Luck!!:)

Did you do a bridal expo or just a regular one? I love the drawing for a $25 gift certificate. Is the extra for booking for anyone, or just the winner?

I only had a chance to call a few tonight, but things look pretty good so far! I'll be trying more tomorrow afternoon & evening.

1. What is an Expo?

An Expo is an event where companies showcase and demonstrate their products or services to potential customers. It is an opportunity for businesses to network, market their brand, and gain exposure.

2. Why should I attend an Expo?

Attending an Expo allows you to discover new products and services, learn about industry trends, and network with other professionals. It is also a great opportunity to make connections and potentially generate new business opportunities.

3. How do I register for an Expo?

Registration for an Expo can typically be done online through the event's website. You may also be able to register on-site at the event, but it is recommended to register in advance to secure your spot and possibly receive any early bird discounts.

4. What can I expect at an Expo?

At an Expo, you can expect to see various booths and displays from different companies, product demonstrations, guest speakers, and networking opportunities. There may also be workshops or seminars available for attendees to learn more about the industry or specific products/services.

5. How can I make the most out of attending an Expo?

To make the most out of attending an Expo, it is important to plan ahead. Research the companies and products that will be at the event, make a list of the ones you are interested in, and prioritize which booths or workshops you want to visit. Also, bring plenty of business cards to exchange with other professionals and take notes to help you remember key information and contacts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krzymomof4
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KathyG
  • pamperedchefcharlotte
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • leshelman