• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Expo in Sugarland, TX: Feb 24th, 2020

In summary, The Bridal Expo in Sugarland, TX is a wedding planning event on February 24th, 2020 where brides-to-be and their families can meet with local vendors and get inspiration for their big day. Many vendors will be offering special deals and promotions specifically for the expo, and guests are welcome to attend to help make decisions and get their input on vendors. Tickets can be purchased on the event's website or at the door, and early bird discounts and group rates may be available.
pamperedchefcharlotte
Hello Everyone,

This is going to be my first post, But I have some info for someone who may live close to or in the Sugarland area in Texas. I received a phone call about a Bridal Expo that is to take place in Feb. 08. I live at Fort Hood area. So I am wanting to pass this on to those who may be interested. I do one that comes to Austin. I teamed up with another consutlant also to help with the cost. But here is the info for those who can use it...

Sugarland Coven. Center
Feb. 24th 2008
800-561-9910
832-818-0722
866-441-1854- fax
www.dropofelgancebridal.com
[email protected]

The fee is $300.00 and covers --
your advertising on their website, free parking, tables, drapes, 2 chairs, name plate, etc.

You can contact them and they can give the full run down on everything.

Everyone Have A Wonderful Day!!!
Charlotte

Hi Charlotte,Thanks for sharing this information about the bridal expo in Sugarland! I'm sure there are many people in the area who would be interested in attending. It's always great to have options for wedding planning and this expo sounds like it offers a lot for the fee. Have you attended one of their expos before? If so, how was your experience? I'm sure others would love to hear about it. Thanks again for sharing! Have a wonderful day too!

Hi Charlotte,

Thank you for sharing this information about the Bridal Expo in Sugarland! As a fellow consultant, I know how important it is to spread the word about events like this. It sounds like a great opportunity for brides-to-be and vendors alike. The fee seems very reasonable and I appreciate you providing the contact information for those interested in participating. Wishing you a successful and wonderful day as well!

Related to Bridal Expo in Sugarland, TX: Feb 24th, 2020

1. What is the Bridal Expo in Sugarland, TX?

The Bridal Expo in Sugarland, TX is a wedding planning event where brides-to-be and their families can meet with local vendors and get inspiration for their big day.

2. When and where is the Bridal Expo in Sugarland, TX taking place?

The Bridal Expo in Sugarland, TX will take place on February 24th, 2020 at a location in Sugarland that is yet to be announced.

3. Will there be any special deals or promotions at the Bridal Expo?

Yes, many vendors will be offering special deals and promotions specifically for the Bridal Expo in Sugarland, TX. This is a great opportunity to save money on your wedding planning.

4. Can I bring guests to the Bridal Expo?

Yes, you are welcome to bring guests to the Bridal Expo in Sugarland, TX. It is a great idea to bring your fiance, family members, or friends to help you make decisions and get their input on vendors.

5. How do I purchase tickets for the Bridal Expo in Sugarland, TX?

You can purchase tickets for the Bridal Expo in Sugarland, TX on the event's website or at the door on the day of the event. Keep an eye out for early bird discounts and group rates.

Back