• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Hasn't My Pampered Chef Commission Arrived Yet?

Just checked again - and mine is there!:thumbup::sing:Mine is there as well.Got mine today too!Grrr! Mine havent shown up yet. Not that I want to spend them yet! he he I just want them there!!!!Grrr! Mine havent shown up yet. Not that I want to spend them yet! he he I just want them there!!!!Are you SURE that you had at least $1500 commissionable DECEMBER sales submitted in December? I hope so! :eek:Yup $1,502!Did you guys get an email telling you that there was a deposit?Did you guys get an email telling you that there was
prepchef
Gold Member
Has anyone had their PC$ deposited into their online account yet? I thought it was supposed to be Jan 16? :cool:

prepchef said:
Has anyone had their PC$ deposited into their online account yet? I thought it was supposed to be Jan 16? :cool:

Just checked again - and mine is there!:thumbup::sing:

Mine is there as well.

Got mine today too!

Grrr! Mine havent shown up yet. Not that I want to spend them yet! he he I just want them there!!!!

prepchef said:
Grrr! Mine havent shown up yet. Not that I want to spend them yet! he he I just want them there!!!!
Are you SURE that you had at least $1500 commissionable DECEMBER sales submitted in December? I hope so! :eek:

Yup $1,502!

Did you guys get an email telling you that there was a deposit?

prepchef said:
Did you guys get an email telling you that there was a deposit?

Nope - just kept checking.;)

I checked this morning and they were there which was a blessing :) I was beginning to wonder if they were ever going to show up.

Yay, I just went and looked and mines there too! I was almost $190 short of the $1500 in December and a home office referral came through my website with a sale on December 31st that got me over, how lucky is that!

Mine also showed up this morning when I looked. Yay!! Thanks PC!

Got mine today too!! $148 dollars for new spring/summer supplies and product...hurraaaaaaay!! Perfect timing!!:D Thank you PC!!:chef:

I got mine today. $78--I am saving mine for National Conference

we can use it for conference? you mean for registration, or for spending there?

registration - you might be able to use them to buy mini catalogs or anything other paperwork that PC sells at conf., not sure about that

Unless they change things this year, I am quite sure you can not use PC$ AT conference. They have no way to check PC$ accounts. You can use your PC debit or credit card and they CAN look the debit card up if you forget it.

I just checked my receipt from conf. No PC$ payment option.

Beth and Linda are right. You can only use PC $ for registration but NOT to pay for anything there. Sorry. I tried a couple years ago and wasn't able to.

LESSON LEARNED!

Check your submitted Commissionable sales!

I had one Individual Order that I submitted for a friend in DEC but wanted the NOV 20% off STONE. So tho I submitted the order in DEC, it didn;t count because I had to date the order for NOV.

And when I put my last order in to get my DEC Submitted to $1,500 I didn't take that into consideration! So submitting DEC at $1,502.18, I was still $22 short.

Oh well! At least I know why! And I can deal with the anger and disappointment and make this a LESSON LEARNED!

And I can share will all yalls!

1. When will the December Pampered Chef Arrive?

The December Pampered Chef catalog typically arrives in mid to late November. However, delivery times may vary depending on your location and the shipping schedule of your local distributor. You can check the status of your order by logging into your Pampered Chef account or contacting your consultant.

2. Can I still order from the previous month's catalog?

Yes, you can still order from the previous month's catalog until the end of the month. However, keep in mind that some products may be out of stock or discontinued. It's always best to order as soon as possible to ensure you get the items you want.

3. Are there any special deals or promotions for the December Pampered Chef catalog?

Yes, there are often special deals and promotions for the December Pampered Chef catalog. These may include discounts, free products, or bundle deals. Make sure to check the catalog or ask your consultant for more information.

4. Can I order online or do I have to go through a consultant?

You can order online through the Pampered Chef website, but it's always recommended to go through a consultant. They can provide personalized recommendations and assistance with your order, as well as help you earn host rewards or become a host yourself.

5. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

If you're interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, you can reach out to an existing consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website for more information. Consultants receive discounts on products, earn commission on sales, and have the opportunity to host parties and events to grow their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Rebeccascabinet
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views