• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dec Jan Feb Specials Flyer (Cdn)

In summary, the Dec Jan Feb Specials Flyer (Cdn) includes discounted products from Pampered Chef's current catalog, as well as exclusive limited-time offers and new product releases. It will be available for three months, from December to February, and can be purchased online through Pampered Chef's website or a consultant's personal website. Hosting a party during this period also offers exclusive rewards and discounts, but items from the flyer cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
Here is my flyer for the December, January and February specials. You just need to put your info in the footer.

Enjoy! :)

Attachments

• Dec 2008 Jan Feb 2009 Canadian Specials for CS.doc
    251.5 KB · Views: 311
Thanks for sharing MF! - this is just what I was looking for - I wanted it for a TradeShow tomorrow :love:

Thank you SOOO much. I'll include this for all my hosts.

stefani2 said:
Thanks for sharing MF! - this is just what I was looking for - I wanted it for a TradeShow tomorrow :love:

Great timing, I guess! Glad I could help! :) Good luck with your trade show!!!

thanks MF. This is perfect!

My Recruits LOVE this! - so thanks again.

Does anyone have a Cdn version of DYLAB?

DYLAB??? :confused:

stefani2 said:
Do You Love A Bargain

Thanks! :) I've actually not heard of that one. Will have to do a search....

DYLAB is a poster about getting your friends to host their own show so that the Host can enjoy those month's specials as well. really neat idea - I would use it if someone posted it (I don't know how to make 'fancy' posters)

:blushing:

This is great, thank you. I haven't had much time to work on my PC...life seems to be getting in the way...

Related to Dec Jan Feb Specials Flyer (Cdn)

1. What is included in the Dec Jan Feb Specials Flyer (Cdn)?

The Dec Jan Feb Specials Flyer (Cdn) includes a variety of products from Pampered Chef's current catalog at discounted prices. It also includes exclusive limited-time offers and new product releases.

2. How long will the Dec Jan Feb Specials Flyer (Cdn) be available?

The Dec Jan Feb Specials Flyer (Cdn) will be available for three months, from December to February.

3. Can I purchase items from the Dec Jan Feb Specials Flyer (Cdn) online?

Yes, you can purchase items from the Dec Jan Feb Specials Flyer (Cdn) online through Pampered Chef's website or through a consultant's personal website.

4. Are there any special deals or promotions for hosting a party during the Dec Jan Feb Specials Flyer (Cdn) period?

Yes, there are exclusive host rewards and discounts available for hosting a party during the Dec Jan Feb Specials Flyer (Cdn) period. Talk to your consultant for more details.

5. Can I combine items from the Dec Jan Feb Specials Flyer (Cdn) with other promotions or discounts?

No, items from the Dec Jan Feb Specials Flyer (Cdn) cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn host rewards and discounts when hosting a party during this period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • kam