• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Dealing with Excessive Product Adjustments? Find Solutions Here!

In summary, a product adjustment is a process for returning or exchanging a damaged, defective, or unsatisfactory Pampered Chef product. To request an adjustment, you can contact customer service with your order number, product information, and reason for the adjustment. The time frame for requesting an adjustment is within 30 days of purchase, or within 90 days for damaged or defective products. Most cases require the product to be returned, but exceptions are made for products that arrive damaged or defective. Once the product is returned (if necessary), customer service will review and process the adjustment, providing a replacement or refund based on availability and your preference.
I have had an excessive amount of product adjustments in the last 30 days, so many that it feels like that is the only thing I am consistently working in my business. I have had at least 16 that I know of and most of them have been for stoneware purchased this year:mad: Anyone else had this problem?? Or am I just lucky?
Almost everyone with a broken stone has called and told me that they were using it for the first or second time, heard a loud pop went to check on it and it was cracked in half. Including a DCB in the microwave!! I am sending that one in for her because it was just outside of 30 days.

had 2 DCBs where the lids did not fit snuggly lately but not a lot of breaking. Sorry! Are you doing more shows. I know that when my show schedule increases so do the number of adjustments because I am selling more

I noticed that too, but I"ve also been doing more shows, so I think it just comes with the territory. It's kind of a drag, but customers are usually so glad we can get something replaced for them.

Related to Dealing with Excessive Product Adjustments? Find Solutions Here!

What is a product adjustment?

A product adjustment is a process of returning or exchanging a Pampered Chef product that is damaged, defective, or not meeting your expectations. It allows you to receive a replacement or refund for the product.

How do I request a product adjustment?

To request a product adjustment, you can contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 or through our website. You will need to provide your order number, the product information, and the reason for the adjustment.

What is the time frame for requesting a product adjustment?

You can request a product adjustment within 30 days of the purchase date. However, if the product is damaged or defective upon arrival, you can request an adjustment within 90 days of the purchase date.

Do I need to return the product for a product adjustment?

In most cases, you will need to return the product to receive a replacement or refund. Our customer service team will provide you with instructions on how to return the product. However, if the product is damaged or defective upon arrival, you do not need to return it.

What is the process for a product adjustment?

Once you have requested a product adjustment and returned the product (if required), our customer service team will review your request and process the adjustment. You will receive a replacement or refund depending on your preference and the availability of the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Naomi Carden