• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dealing with a Failed Fundraiser: Tips and Advice for Event Hosts

full month, and I told them it would be open for 3 weeks. I put everything away after 3 weeks, and I haven't heard from them since. I would contact the host and ask her for help. Can you email everyone reminding them of the deadline? Let them know there support is needed and it is not a successful fundraiser. Sometimes people wait until the last minute or just think others will order.I would also contact the fundraiser organizer and get a list of attendees and their contact information. This way you can follow up individually. You may not get any sales, but maybe a booking or a recruit.
TheFreddiesCook
What do you do in this situation. 100 people at the event!!!!, one $30 order, plus the host order, and together they don't add to $150... Orders were supposed to come on line, but nothing.....So she can't get the special or probably any kind of check from PC. Any advice? It's very strange...

Gosh, so sorry you are frustrated. I know how much more work fundraisers are.
I am assuming you had a "kick off" for the fundraiser. You mean 100 people were there and ONE person placed an order? :confused:
I would contact the host and ask her for help. Can you email everyone reminding them of the deadline? Let them know there support is needed and it is not a successful fundraiser. Sometimes people wait until the last minute or just think others will order.
Are they having problems placing an order online? You could always do a practice order to make sure it is working and you are getting notified. Just don't enter into P3.
I know a fundraiser I did last year, people who were there said they were placing online orders, and never did.
What kind of fundraiser is it? How long have you had it opened?
Hoping things pull together for you.

Yes, 100 people were there, we were demostrating on a fire pit, there was wine tasting, silent auction, and some $ game. A band, very nice garden party. BUt people were not eating our food and much less buying anything. I had just the one order. I asked the host to e-mail/call everyone to remind them the show is open until THursday and to place an order so she can get more money for her cause. I don't know if she's done it yet. OR if she will...

She charged $25 per person to get in, so at least she has that... I don't know if that made people not want to buy any more. But I dont' know how to tell her that I cant' submit it as a show because between her order and the other one, it doesn't come to $150 and she cant get the host special either.

Any one else?

TheFreddiesCook said:
Yes, 100 people were there, we were demostrating on a fire pit, there was wine tasting, silent auction, and some $ game. A band, very nice garden party. BUt people were not eating our food and much less buying anything. I had just the one order. I asked the host to e-mail/call everyone to remind them the show is open until THursday and to place an order so she can get more money for her cause. I don't know if she's done it yet. OR if she will...

She charged $25 per person to get in, so at least she has that... I don't know if that made people not want to buy any more. But I dont' know how to tell her that I cant' submit it as a show because between her order and the other one, it doesn't come to $150 and she cant get the host special either.

Any one else?

That is why people didn't buy anything. They already felt they were supporting the organization by the cover cost.

leftymac said:
That is why people didn't buy anything. They already felt they were supporting the organization by the cover cost.

Exactly. There wasn't any reason for them to buy anything - In their minds they'd already contributed $25.

So sorry for you though. :(

Ok... so what's the best way to proceed here? I lost money on this. She requested a hundred catalogs that I purchased, I had to buy the recipe ingredients, plus she also asked me to donate a PC basket for the silent auction. And I have no sales, no booked shows, and a recipe that almost no one ate.

That really stinks. Maybe you could ask her to reimburse you some of your expenses. $25 cover seams like a lot, and we all know how much 100 catalogs cost. I hope you got them back.

Well, at least you can write it off your taxes. I would also contact the fundraiser organizer and get a list of attendees and their contact information. This way you can follow up individually. You may not get any sales, but maybe a booking or a recruit. It's worth a shot.

Good idea... I'll check with her...

I had a fundraiser that ended up with NO orders at all in May. They requested 12 catalogs, 100 order forms, 12 colored May Guest Special flyers (HWC month--needed the color to show the products) plus 15 how to order flyers. They wanted it open for the whole month of May so all 120 plus employees could have a chance to see the catalogs and order. I kept on checking in and getting that we still have time and nothing has come in yet. I ended up losing money as nothing came in and when I asked what I could do to help they had no comments and when all was said and done and I asked for my supplies back they couldn't find any. What bothered me is they approached me about doing this and then nothing.

I didn't ask for any money but did let them know that I lost money with what I put out for them and hope that someone from their organization will call me and place an order.

I decided to bless and release and hope that doing that will get them thinking and perhaps before the holidays come something good will come out of this.

With all of the fundraisers I've done this is the first time I experienced this. I know the money I lost was nothing compared to what The Freddies Cook lost.

I am wondering now if I should have a prerequisite on shows that "no show" of getting reimbursement. I just felt bad asking an organization that needed money for money back. Any thoughts?

So sorry that happened!! :( I hope it all works out for you!

Fund raisers are not my "cup of tea". I had great hopes for one that spanned last July til June of this year. Five folks placed an order out of over 500 the hostess e-mailed about it. We caught the month when the hostess got 1.5 times the FREE PRODUCTS, and I donated the Hostess Special (set of Stainless steel bowls). We had a total of almost $300 in FREE PRODUCTS which the hostess raffled off. We split the sets into three packages, with one being the Stainless Steel Bowl Set; a second BBQ and Grill items; and the third Kitchen Tools. Each day of the Festival, a different set was raffled off. The first day only $16 in tickets was sold; the second $24, and the third day they would not tell me the amount but said it covered the cost of the Stainless Steel Bowls. The hostess and I were both disappointed, and decided against doing it again next year. I too put lots of time and catalog, and ingredients out for what I hoped would generate more than the 10% in cash for the group. It would have been less than the value of the FREE PRODUCTS, for the $550 in sales.

I have been doing the HWC fundraising thing for 10 years now. ANY FUNDRAISER IS A HUGE RISK so you need to think it through very thoroughly. I have mentioned this many times in those threads. Sorry you missed them. I will NEVER do a fundraiser for anyone except HWC. I have yet to figure out a way to do these without spending way too much money! And even with the HWC ones I spend too much but those are guaranteed to work because I AM THE ONE WHO DOES THE WORK!! ALL OF IT! Freddies, I can not tell you what will work unless you get a list from the chairperson and start making phone calls yourself. And I too agree that the chairperson accidentally sabotaged the entire thing. I too would feel very reluctant to pay for products after paying $25 for food. These days unless you are a Rockafeller or Gates or even a Buffet, it is very hard to part with your hard earned money when there are bills to pay. I have a deep gut feeling, you will get nothing from phone calls, last minute e-mails or any thing else. I also do not think you will recoup money from the chair. I think you will have to eat it. Sorry.

Maybe it would be best to keep those LARGE ones...just as an online Fundraiser!?!?!? I have had some success with that...just wish PC would change up the evites to match a Catalog Fundraiser!

Also, what orders you do have & get, maybe enter it in as a Cooking Show instead. Then give them the commission (or the correct % that they were expecting if your actual commission is more.) This way it can help offset your expenses. Just an idea. :)

Hmmm....I don't feel that you owe the host any more explanation than "These orders will have to go in as individual orders because there isn't enough in sales to count it as a show. PC won't be giving a percentage of sales unless the show is at least $150." She got her money from the $25 entrance fee, so she isn't really out anything.

It won't hurt to give everyone a call to ask them if they want to place an order or host a show. Hopefully, she will be willing to give you the names and contact information.

WEll, I am waiting to hear from her about the list of attendees to see if I can make some calls. If nothing vomes out of that, the orders will go individually because the total right now is only $129. I spent $350 in the food, etc... so I am not giving any more money from the small commish I'll get. I'll keep you posted.

I never read about the fundraiser risks... I will make sure to take some time to do that. This was my first...

So if I ever get a request for a fundraiser again, should I back out if I see that there is a cover fee?

TheFreddiesCook said:
So if I ever get a request for a fundraiser again, should I back out if I see that there is a cover fee?

I would back out if it was going to cost me $350 out of pocket! There is no way I would do a fundraiser that cost me that much. The host should have been supplying the food but instead used you as her caterer and got away with getting what she wants out of it.

TheFreddiesCook said:

wadesgirl said:
I would back out if it was going to cost me $350 out of pocket! There is no way I would do a fundraiser that cost me that much. The host should have been supplying the food but instead used you as her caterer and got away with getting what she wants out of it.

The event having a cover fee alone wouldn't be a reason for me to back out. It depends on what the cost for me is. If I get the table for free, just need to man the table and talk to people, that's fine. If I need to pay a table fee, provide X number of catalogs/goodie bags/prizes, provide a recipe/ingredients/cater the event, that's not OK.

It kind of comes back to host coaching in a way. We as consultants have to be able to communicate to our Hosts what they should expect. Something like this, it's hard when you haven't done something similar before to know what to expect. I don't think the light bulb would have immediately gone off for me that they wouldn't buy because there was a cover and a raffle etc. But in knowing that, if you are presented with a similar situation in the future, you would need to let the host know what to expect: They've already donated $25 at the door, they're not going to purchase anything unless they really want to, so I wouldn't expect too much.

pampered1224 said:
I have been doing the HWC fundraising thing for 10 years now. ANY FUNDRAISER IS A HUGE RISK so you need to think it through very thoroughly. I have mentioned this many times in those threads. Sorry you missed them. I will NEVER do a fundraiser for anyone except HWC. I have yet to figure out a way to do these without spending way too much money! And even with the HWC ones I spend too much but those are guaranteed to work because I AM THE ONE WHO DOES THE WORK!! ALL OF IT! Freddies, I can not tell you what will work unless you get a list from the chairperson and start making phone calls yourself. And I too agree that the chairperson accidentally sabotaged the entire thing. I too would feel very reluctant to pay for products after paying $25 for food. These days unless you are a Rockafeller or Gates or even a Buffet, it is very hard to part with your hard earned money when there are bills to pay. I have a deep gut feeling, you will get nothing from phone calls, last minute e-mails or any thing else. I also do not think you will recoup money from the chair. I think you will have to eat it. Sorry.

Can you point me to the threads where you have advice about fundraisers, please? THanks!

I'm not sure what happened that 100 guests would not see the value in our products??! Did you have a fun demo for them to see once they paid the cover charge and came in? Did you know that you were with a few other vendors? I ALWAYS have a few potatoes to demo the mandoline, the food chopper, the veggie peeler. And garlic cloves to demo the garlic press and ice to demo the ice cream dipper. I also ALWAYS make homemade chocolate chip cookies and that draws them in. Tell them you made on our lg rd stone and then explain the features/benefits of stoneware.

I feel your pain. I had a fundraiser last wk that was a bust too! Very disappointing. It was a fundraiser for a young man with cancer. The gal was a HO lead. I knew in advance they were doing a wing/fry meal. I did the ranch dips as suggested with our seasonings added. Guessing 30-40 attended. Mostly 65+. A few of the younger people told me they had a PC rep in their church.

What I didn't know is that after adding me to the mix they added a MK rep, raffle and silent auction. The silent auction I donated my wonderful "purple gift" from conference---it brought $10. The meal was strictly donate at will. I think most people just put $ in the pot and didn't do anything further.

I've got 117 in sales from 2 orders. No bookings no drawing slip entries. We're keeping it open until the end of the month but so far no more orders so not holding my breath.

I am also planning a fundraiser for my daughter in college for her sorority. I am not sure how I should go about it. She wants it done during family weekend - should I go for a cooking demo and turn it in as a cooking show or just a catalog show giving out 60 catalogs to all her sisters?

Joy, plan it out. Have catalogs that go out prior, with order forms stapled inside (It sets expectation that sales will occur, not just a 'gimmee' catalog)... that specify who the group is, when the forms are due. [Get the sorority president to commit that each girl is responsible for 2-5 orders, and maybe offer a host special for the month to the top seller] Do a simple demo with as many as can come (I do a biscuit bites along with either a Skillet cake, or a 321 microwave cake), that you keep to 45 minutes or less, then collect orders.

TheFreddiesCook said:
I spent $350 in the food, etc... so I am not giving any more money from the small commish I'll get. I'll keep you posted.

I sure hope you meant $35, not $350, and the host should definitely reimburse you for the ingredients.

I would mention to the Host that since you spent so much money and she charged a cover charge, could she reimburse you for at least half your expenses? I can't believe she wanted you to cater the affair plus donate a basket for the silent auction! TACKY indeed!

You know I feel dumb because I can not point out anything specific thread wise. I think it just came in bits and pieces through out the years of the HWC fundraiser threads. What it boils down to is this. It is very hard to pull off a fundraiser if someone else is in charge. My sister-in-law - bless her soul has been doing HWC fundraising with me for years. She always goes a bit overboard in the planning and I get the whammy. For example, raffles with prizes that are costly and me buying for about 50 tickets sold. Or buying enough hot dogs and buns and chips for a about 160 people, yes that many said yes when they RSVPd in 2009, who said they were coming but never did. In 2010 all I did was loose time. I bought no food, gave away a few drawing prizes but it was stuff I already had and I never handed out a ton of catalogs but rather let people take them and an order form to a table, write out their orders, bring me back the catty and order forms. A few people took them home but that is OK. 200 going home without orders, is not acceptable. And that was for all 8 I did this year. I lost basically nothing but time. I told my SIL that if she wanted food, I could not buy it. I did the same at most of the others. One I did was at a restaurant already so... I told my chairs what I expected, what I could do and that was that. I still spent more than I should have as I did order extra catalogs and order forms I didn't need because of non-steller turn outs and because I kept a rein on the catalogs I did let go of. I have had only two other fundraisers for anyone other HWC. They were a terrible ordeal. Same things, no one bought, I paid for food that was way over the need and I sent out catalogs and got basically no return. I mean, the host had a band and yes, there was a cover and no I did not go home with ANY orders at all!!! I also have to say that when people heard that the contribution was only 15% they did a double take. Most tossed the catalogs back at me and walked away. So... I could not afford to give up my 17%!
So I have learned, do not over order catalogs or order forms. If I have to, pieces of paper for lists will suffice in a pinch. Get back the catalogs as this is one time you do not need to send them home as a reminder of who you are as I have only gotten one phone call from someone who did take one home, and I will NEVER, EVER buy food! Heck it ain't my party! It is the chairpersons!!! and last but not least, if they are charging a cover, you best tell them that history, of other consultants and now you, shows that there are rarely orders because people felt they already donated with that cover charge.

scottcooks said:
Joy, plan it out. Have catalogs that go out prior, with order forms stapled inside (It sets expectation that sales will occur, not just a 'gimmee' catalog)... that specify who the group is, when the forms are due. [Get the sorority president to commit that each girl is responsible for 2-5 orders, and maybe offer a host special for the month to the top seller] Do a simple demo with as many as can come (I do a biscuit bites along with either a Skillet cake, or a 321 microwave cake), that you keep to 45 minutes or less, then collect orders.

Thanks, Scott. My daughter has it scheduled in October so we should have plenty of time to prepare. I will definitely do the stapling of order forms in catalogs. That's an excellent idea.

I'm doing a fundraiser at my daughter's dance studio, and am actually making up host packets, just like I do for cooking shows. The studio, by request, will be keeping the packets behind the desk, and they will be signed out. That way people will not just pick them up to browse and forget about them (as I have done in the past-oops!) Also, by signing them out, I will get their names and phone #s so that I can follow up with them. I realize that this is not possible with most fundraisers, however, I think it can really cut costs when it is appropriate.

"Freddie" I'm sorry you had this experience and loss. I hope the following will help in the future:

I have done several fundraisers and have found that I get the best results by starting with a kick off cooking show. JUST ME - if there are other things going on there is less success. I give the organizer a packet with a few (3-4) catalogs and information/invitation about the event. I have THEM make enough copies for their group.

I host coach them to get people there and to talk to those that can't make it to get outside orders. At the party I demo a recipe that the organizers pay for. People order right there and at checkout I ask them if they want to keep the catalog to collect additional orders - some take a second catalog (during the demo I have already said all that too) - and of course I ask for bookings then too. I mark the receipt of those who take the catalogs so I know to check back with them for their outside orders. I found that most who take extra catalogs are saying "Can I have an extra for my sister? She wanted to be here but...". I feel that if they have someone in mind when they take it I have a better chance of getting that order to make the cost of the catalog worth it and they often do order. I also put the fundraiser online but have never gotten many orders that way.

We do a prize for the top seller - it's usually the 60% off item that month and if it's a kids group the organizer usually gets something the kid would like too. I always set a goal of $200 per person. Most don't hit the goal, many don't order at all but those that do are usually in the $100-200 range so it works out.

I pay for the PC prize if the fundraiser is $500 or more. I also offer the group $25 from me for every booking WHEN it's held and is at least $300.

I have had the barely $150 fundraiser and the $2K fundraiser and everything in between. Most of my groups have been around 25 people (band, foods class at HS, things like that) so I haven't even started to come near what some of the fundraisers in the CN are doing but I don't spend a lot and I do okay.

I've attached the outside order I use for fundraisers - I personalize each - and a flyer I made to advertize another one. The format was not my original idea. I'm sure I got it here from someone.

Attachments

• FundraiserOrderForm-JV Cheerleaders.doc
    55 KB · Views: 788
  • 2009 foods kitchen flyer.doc
    53.5 KB · Views: 503
What exactly was the reason given for YOU supplying ingredients for this?
Did you volunteer?

I see this thread started in July, how did this turn out, what was the chair's reaction to all this? I really hope that you express that you are out all the money for this...I really think sometimes we as consultants go overboard on these fundraisers by giving commish away, raffle products that we buy of our own pocket, catalogs, etc. and I'm no exception. I've lost out on a few FR's and I'm trying to be better about it, but our commish is less AS IT IS, why should we be expected to shell out for SOMEONE ELSE'S organization when they probably came to us in the first place?

ChefLoriG said:
I sure hope you meant $35, not $350, and the host should definitely reimburse you for the ingredients.

Nope, you read right, $350.... We made the Teriyaki Ribs with Pineapple...

chefsteph07 said:
What exactly was the reason given for YOU supplying ingredients for this?
Did you volunteer?

I see this thread started in July, how did this turn out, what was the chair's reaction to all this? I really hope that you express that you are out all the money for this...I really think sometimes we as consultants go overboard on these fundraisers by giving commish away, raffle products that we buy of our own pocket, catalogs, etc. and I'm no exception. I've lost out on a few FR's and I'm trying to be better about it, but our commish is less AS IT IS, why should we be expected to shell out for SOMEONE ELSE'S organization when they probably came to us in the first place?

She called me, got my card from my dr's office... She told me that she could not get the ingredients because it was for a lot of people, and so dh and I felt that we were probably going to do well, based on what was described for us, so we said ok... So we went to our local grocery store and asked if we could have the ingredients donated. At first the local manager said yes, and then the day before, we got a call from corporate that they were not donating anything, just giving us a 10% off. But we had already committed to doing this, and went ahead thinking it's ok because we'll do well... Stupid us.. Both the store and the organizer took us for a ride. She apologized and said she learned a lesson too- don't know which one. I ended up with $220 in orders, including hers.

My best advice and one that saves your butt more times than not, is treat it like a cooking show. Just like those, the host buys the ingredients or reimburses you. And if you are asked for 100 catalogs, say fine but that will be a cost of $49 to you up front please. And I am afraid I believe the only lesson she learned was to not ask you to do it again next year. Because she already messed with you and knows you will not do it again. Now she has to find a new one.

I like doing fundraisers because I like helping to raise money for needy groups. I don't do them to make money. I offer to match the check they get from PC. My reward (besides helping the organization) is usually lots of good future shows and customers.
My last one had $1100 in sales with only 3 people there. Everyone had sent out emails to their friends and families. I had online orders from all over the country. Before it ended I was starting a catalog show from a booking and it had $1000 in sales. You could say that I've already made about $250 from that fundraiser and still have several more people wanting to do shows.

Chef Bobby said:
I like doing fundraisers because I like helping to raise money for needy groups. I don't do them to make money. I offer to match the check they get from PC. My reward (besides helping the organization) is usually lots of good future shows and customers.
My last one had $1100 in sales with only 3 people there. Everyone had sent out emails to their friends and families. I had online orders from all over the country. Before it ended I was starting a catalog show from a booking and it had $1000 in sales. You could say that I've already made about $250 from that fundraiser and still have several more people wanting to do shows.

That's awesome that you have had such good experience w/ fundraisers. I have never gotten a booking from any of mine. It's also very generous of you that you match what PC gives.

Thats one of the benefits of having another fulltime job that pays the bills. I couldn't do that if I depended on PC for a living.

Yes.... I don't understand those consultants that say they have quit their job to do PC full time... I don't know what they do to keep a full calendar and be able to pay everything from their commisions... Or maybe they don't have anything to pay... Pampered Chef is not as easy as they make you believe....

I disagree...... There are a few consultants in our area who do this full time. I don't work, another traditional Job, although I do work with our own company. I really am a work from home mom. No PC hasn't given me what I would make from a traditional job, but it has helped, and considering that I have 3 kids and it would cost me $17,000/ year to put them in day care, PC is way better than taking a full time job.
I have had no problems getting bookings when I work the business right. In the last 2 months I have gotten btwn. 2 and 5 bookings off of every show. Some have cancelled or postponed, and yes, some are scheduled all the way in February, but I do have a pretty full show schedule. I have only been at it for 6 months, and am still building my business, and I walk in a hosts home knowing that I want bookings. The sales come b/c the products are great and sell themselves when you demo them well and truly love them and use them in your own home.
This business isn't right for everyone, but I truly believe that it is a wonderful opportunity. I have really become aware lately that there are so many DS companies that are crappy. I really love PC products and the business plan.

I am nervous now reading this.. I am doing a fundraiser for a h.s drama club. Spent money on catalogs and made lots of copies of info. But the chair said the kids are excited.. so we will see.

Freddie ... the people who do this full time are generally directors. I once commented to my (now former) director that I didn't understand her comment about this business replacing jobs, she asked what I would need to replace my job, I said about $2,000, she said that's what she made before her life imploded.

I would bless, release and encourage the host to turn in the fundraiser as a regular show and use the $25 in free product for items for a basket she can then raffle off. And write it all off as a tax refund.

Intrepid_Chef said:
Freddie ... the people who do this full time are generally directors. I once commented to my (now former) director that I didn't understand her comment about this business replacing jobs, she asked what I would need to replace my job, I said about $2,000, she said that's what she made before her life imploded.

I would bless, release and encourage the host to turn in the fundraiser as a regular show and use the $25 in free product for items for a basket she can then raffle off. And write it all off as a tax refund.

I've posted this before, but I accidently put a fundraiser show with about a dozen orders on pampered partner as a regular show. When I tried to change it, I couldn't. Being a hunt and peck typist I was desperate not to have to re-enter all of that information. At the time I would have gotten 25% as a regular show so I asked the hostess if she would like to get lots of free products and I would give her 10% out of my pocket. She was thrilled and I still got my 15% that I would have gotten as a fundraiser.

TheFreddiesCook said:
Yes.... I don't understand those consultants that say they have quit their job to do PC full time... I don't know what they do to keep a full calendar and be able to pay everything from their commisions... Or maybe they don't have anything to pay... Pampered Chef is not as easy as they make you believe....

I'm so sorry you feel that way! When I started, it was just to support my addiction to the product ... which I definitely succeeded! I filled my kitchen and made a $5 profit in '08! LOL

This year, my business started booming with recruits. I started the year with 3 in my downline and currently have 21. Early in the year I started giving away all my booth opportunities to my downline. I've been giving away shows to my recruits because the military was moving us from Okinawa, Japan to Tokyo, Japan. Then our dates were delayed, so I had to find more bookings, then the move was on again, so I started giving away more shows. Even working 1-2 shows per month & taking a few outside orders here & there, I've still been making around $1,000 per month (including team overrides). Imagine what I'd be making if I actually worked PC full time! ;) Last month I was about $85 away from my $1,250 goal and for the first time ever I put a post on FB asking to see if any of my friends needed anything. I received 3 orders putting me at my goal. This month, I'm currently about $800 away from my $1,250 goal. I'm not used to "working" for bookings but am about to have to actually implement the 3-2-1 Plan - something I've never done in the past! I think you get out of PC what you put in. If you put forth a 10%-15% effort, that's what you'll get in return. If you go for it at full force, your results are sure to be better. ;)

1. What do I do if my fundraiser with Pampered Chef fails?

If your fundraiser with Pampered Chef does not meet the minimum sales requirement of $150, there are a few options you can consider. First, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for advice and support. They may have ideas or suggestions on how to boost sales or reach the minimum requirement. Another option is to extend the fundraiser timeline and continue promoting it to friends, family, and community members. You can also consider combining your orders with other fundraisers to reach the minimum sales requirement.

2. What happens if I only have one $30 order and my host order for my fundraiser?

If you only have one $30 order and your host order, it is important to note that they may not add up to the $150 minimum sales requirement. In this situation, you may not be eligible for the host special or a check from Pampered Chef. However, there are still ways to make the most out of your fundraiser, such as using the host credit to purchase Pampered Chef products for yourself or as gifts for others.

3. What should I do if the orders were supposed to come in online, but nothing has been received?

If you are expecting orders to come in online but have not received anything, it is important to reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance. They can look into any technical issues or discrepancies that may be causing the delay. It may also be helpful to remind your supporters to place their orders online to ensure they are counted towards the fundraiser.

4. Can the host still receive any benefits from Pampered Chef if the fundraiser fails?

If the fundraiser does not meet the minimum sales requirement, the host may not be eligible for the host special or a check from Pampered Chef. However, they can still benefit from the host credit earned from their own purchases and any purchases made by others through the fundraiser. The host credit can be used to purchase Pampered Chef products at a discounted price or even for free.

5. What can I do if my fundraiser with Pampered Chef is not going as expected?

If your fundraiser is not going as expected, do not be afraid to reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for support and advice. They are there to help you succeed and may have ideas on how to boost sales or promote the fundraiser to reach the minimum requirement. It is also important to communicate with your supporters and remind them of the fundraiser and its purpose. Don't be discouraged and remember that every sale, no matter how small, can make a difference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
NooraK