• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Wanted: Cranberry Lid for DCB

In summary, the DCB (Deep Covered Baker) is a popular product from Pampered Chef used for cooking, baking, and serving. The cranberry lid is a special edition accessory that fits the DCB perfectly and can also be used on other 9x13 inch baking dishes. It is dishwasher and oven-safe, and can be ordered through the Pampered Chef website or a consultant.
suzipooh
Gold Member
Anyone have a cranberry lid for the DCB?

I'm sorry I do not. Did yours break somehow that it is not covered?

I do it is from an old host. I think I should be able to fit it into a big flat rate box, but that is like 14 bucks, what were you looking at spending? mara

Ladies, YAY! Thank you sooo much! it's for a sister consultant in my area. I'll pass on the info to her :)

1. What is a "DCB" and why do I need a cranberry lid for it?

The DCB stands for Deep Covered Baker, which is a popular product from Pampered Chef used for cooking, baking, and serving. The cranberry lid is a special edition accessory designed to fit the DCB perfectly and add a festive touch to your kitchen.

2. Can I use the cranberry lid on other dishes besides the DCB?

Yes, the cranberry lid is designed to fit any 9x13 inch baking dish, so you can use it on other dishes as well. However, it is recommended to use it with the DCB for the best fit and functionality.

3. Is the cranberry lid dishwasher safe?

Yes, the cranberry lid is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, it is always recommended to hand wash for better care and longevity of the product.

4. Can I use the cranberry lid in the oven?

Yes, the cranberry lid is oven-safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. It is also microwave-safe for reheating leftovers.

5. How do I order a cranberry lid for my DCB?

You can order the cranberry lid directly from the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also check for availability at your local Pampered Chef outlet or store.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• shelleyw95
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
france59
  • Ginger428
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Dotty
  • chezshelly