• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

General Session 11-1 CST: New Info for Sat.

Noon CST...is a must see. You can find it posted on CC, along with an informative booklet in your changeover boxes. However, due to the high volume of viewers, there may be some technical difficulties. Stay patient and keep trying! Also, look out for other updates on the SE CN and March/April specials. Overall, the conference has been a great experience with delicious food and a fantastic atmosphere. For our Canadian friends, unfortunately, the presentation may only be available for US viewers. But don't worry, there will be plenty of pictures and updates to enjoy later. Some attendees have already expressed their excitement and eagerness to get back home and share everything they've learned with
I am dying to see pics!! LOL

I'm anxious to see pix also, but let's not blame those people that actually took the time and money to attend the conference for not getting them to us sooner. We are in the process of "digging out" of a snow storm in the east that dumped about 7 inches of snow yesterday.

gailz2 said:
I'm anxious to see pix also, but let's not blame those people that actually took the time and money to attend the conference for not getting them to us sooner.

We are in the process of "digging out" of a snow storm in the east that dumped about 7 inches of snow yesterday.

Yes - and parts of Michigan and south received 11 or more inches.....

I think a little patience would be appropriate - Conference ended not even 24 hours ago, and they have already rolled out a HUGE restructuring plan.

And we are not the center of the universe.

gailz2 said:
I'm anxious to see pix also, but let's not blame those people that actually took the time and money to attend the conference for not getting them to us sooner.

We are in the process of "digging out" of a snow storm in the east that dumped about 7 inches of snow yesterday.

I hope I wasn't misunderstood. I am not blaming anyone or upset with anyone. I just can't wait to see the new products! I truly am happy for all of the consultants who took time away from their families and jobs to grow their business. Way to go!
Sorry if I offended anyone. It was not my intention at all. I'll just sit here quietly and wait and stop typing.
Deb

Don't get me wrong I do like the new program but I think it's not very simple . people like simlpe and there is too much change in the stucture one month you can be a director the next you may drop down ( do we need to have different business cards too for D, TL,SL Haha)
I already know that my Director that has been with PC for 17 years may go down to TL cause she has not a large team any more , cause the way I understand it her directors is not in her 4 anymore she goes to her 1st generation
I think until we get through a few more months there may be alot of Directors go down to TL until they can up again

chef131doreen said:
Don't get me wrong I do like the new program but I think it's not very simple . people like simlpe and there is too much change in the stucture one month you can be a director the next you may drop down ( do we need to have different business cards too for D, TL,SL Haha)
I already know that my Director that has been with PC for 17 years may go down to TL cause she has not a large team any more , cause the way I understand it her directors is not in her 4 anymore she goes to her 1st generation
I think until we get through a few more months there may be alot of Directors go down to TL until they can up again

Remember, though, that Directors as of March 31st retain their title at least three months, so they really have until June30th to reach the requirements. That is almost 6 months from now.

Robin

I'm confused on a few things:
a) people keep saying that the number went down from $200 in sales to $150 that is NOT the case it was $200 every 2 months not monthly now we have MONTHLY requirements!!!! I dont like that when I joined I knew I could at least scrape together $200 in sales every other month I'm not so sure about $150!!!! (by the way that's from $200 every 2 months to $300 so we now have to sell more!)b) if we are inactive that month do we get commission on any sales for the month?? for example I sell only $20 in Jan do I get the $4 commission? c) if you fall inactive one month what happens to your personal website and direct website orders (this is the one that really has me upset b/c I just renewed my website knowing that I could stay active the old way and figuring there it was a good idea to have the website. but a website that no one can order from is useless for me, I don't normally get online orders from shows only. Individual orders!)Now those 3 questions aside I am sure once I understand the whole thing better I'll be more excited! (I watched the 3 vids but they were long, lots of numbers and confused me :)I really want to promote to director by Dec. of next year so I guess I need to really start working on understanding this :) and to top it off the team meeting here is on Monday night and I cant go b/c we have to be in philly for medical tests and I wont be back yet :(

susanr613 said:
I am not happy about the car program - it just rubs me the wrong way. I know that with my personality and lifestyle, I will never reach the Exec level. I'll still be hustling and schlepping to as many shows as possible in my little Scion XA, for as long as it lasts. The car allowance program seems to me to be another way to seperate the superstars from the rest.

I think this is the point. I personally think this is a GREAT incentive. With the new requirements the higher level directors will have to work their business AND their team harder than they have before. This is another way to reward them and it is comperable to quite a few other DS companies that reward with cars, except it is better. B/c they get to pick their vehicle. I also think it is a kick in the butt for other consultants and up to be motivated to work for that level.

I am a Consultant with one recruit that NEVER submits shows monthly and barely submits $200 every other month. So while this seems so out of reach for me...I personally welcome the challenge!! I think it is GREAT!!

Just like those of us at lower levels are now being rewarded quicker and better than before, they are as well. They worked their butts off to get where they are and it is FABULOUS that PC is stepping up and being more comperable in their career path to the other companies.

Just my humble opinion.

pamperedpnina said:
I'm confused on a few things:
a) people keep saying that the number went down from $200 in sales to $150 that is NOT the case it was $200 every 2 months not monthly now we have MONTHLY requirements!!!! I dont like that when I joined I knew I could at least scrape together $200 in sales every other month I'm not so sure about $150!!!! (by the way that's from $200 every 2 months to $300 so we now have to sell more!) Just remember though, being inactive on this plan doesn't have the same consequences for the consultant as it does now. You can 'be' inactive for 1 month and not lose your career sales.

b) if we are inactive that month do we get commission on any sales for the month?? for example I sell only $20 in Jan do I get the $4 commission? I don't know for sure, but if you only sell $20 right now, do you get the comission? I think so. I don't see anywhere where that has changed.

c) if you fall inactive one month what happens to your personal website and direct website orders (this is the one that really has me upset b/c I just renewed my website knowing that I could stay active the old way and figuring there it was a good idea to have the website. but a website that no one can order from is useless for me, I don't normally get online orders from shows only. Individual orders!) They didn't mention the website, but I would guess that it's going to stay active to help you. Remember, you don't "go" inactive, you just are or you aren't. You can be active the very next month just with $150. Before, to reactivate, you had to do $200 in a single month.

Now those 3 questions aside I am sure once I understand the whole thing better I'll be more excited! (I watched the 3 vids but they were long, lots of numbers and confused me :)

I really want to promote to director by Dec. of next year so I guess I need to really start working on understanding this :) and to top it off the team meeting here is on Monday night and I cant go b/c we have to be in philly for medical tests and I wont be back yet :(

Guys, these changes are really a good thing. I was there & heard the whole presentation. The ability to promote to director is so much less scary now. Before, if you didn't have the director minimums in place each month, you were in a position to lose everything (Don't jump on me, I know it wasn't after one month, but there was that fear). Now, if(when) you promote, you CAN'T LOSE your team members that you have recruited. That is just amazing to me. I didn't want to work so hard for director, just to have it & all of my recruits gone 6 months later. Leadership was an eye-opening experience for me & I'm so glad that I went. I "GET" it now.

OK - and I don't have any pictures from Leadership. Sorry!

priscilla said:
Remember, though, that Directors as of March 31st retain their title at least three months, so they really have until June30th to reach the requirements. That is almost 6 months from now.Robin
Well, to put it in perspective, I have $150,000 in sales since I started 3 years ago. I have recruited 28 in that time, also. I take care of 12 people on my team (some active, some in and out of active, but I support anyone who is doing anything and answers my phone calls). If I can not motivate my consultants to recruit, I will be demoted to a Team Leader -- not taking care of 2 consultants like other Team Leaders will, but 12. 6 months is a long way away....but how many have YOU recruited in the last 6 months, and how many have YOUR consultants recruited in that time also?Seems to me that unless you have 20-25 in your first line, you won't be in a "safe" position to be a director...there is the $150 minimum per month that could quickly put you under the quota for a month.Better get recruiting now....that's a whole lot of people to sign!

Did anyone mention that you can maintain directorship by being an 'elite' seller. You will earn the director title & pay/perks when you have $6,000/month.

Crystal, did they talk about any special recruiting incentives for the recruits?

Janice we old PCer's see your point I have been around 9 years and you are right 6months seams like a long time but how may peoplr have recuted alot in that time frame. And for the ELITE sellers 74,000 is alot in one year I sell alot about 60,000 in a year of sales so either way its a bit MORE work on our part.
The thing I just don't like is that I people have to have my peolpe recruite so that makes us have to put presher on others which may not be THERE GOALS

OK, forgive me if I missed this post or question, but there is a lot of info to sift through...
first, do we keep our 2% commission increase for $15,000 in sales?
And if we do not submit something one month and are "inactive" do we lose our career sales as well as the 2% commission raise?
Currently if you fall inactive you lose your career sales and your recruits...did I miss the info on this in the video?

missyciccolella said:
OK, forgive me if I missed this post or question, but there is a lot of info to sift through...
first, do we keep our 2% commission increase for $15,000 in sales?
And if we do not submit something one month and are "inactive" do we lose our career sales as well as the 2% commission raise?
Currently if you fall inactive you lose your career sales and your recruits...did I miss the info on this in the video?

The commission structure does not change at all so you keep your 2%.

If you do not submit in one month you are "not active" but you do not lose your career sales and 2%. If you do not submit in 2 consecutive months you lose career sales and the 2% but you only need to submit $150 in a month to be active again.

Here's an example:

A person submits $150 in January, she is active. She does not submit $150 in February, she is not active. She does not submit $150 in March, she then loses her lifetime sales. She submits $150 in April, she is active again (but lost her lifetime sales).
-OR-
A person submits $150 in January, she is active. She does not submit $150 in February, she is not active. She submits $150 in March, she is active again and maintains her lifetime sales. So it actually BETTER than the current system. Right now if she doesn't submit $200 in a rolling 2 months she is inactive and loses her sales and to reactivate she has to do $200 in one single month.

BethCooks4U said:
The commission structure does not change at all so you keep your 2%.

If you do not submit in one month you are "not active" but you do not lose your career sales and 2%. If you do not submit in 2 consecutive months you lose career sales and the 2% but you only need to submit $150 in a month to be active again.

Here's an example:

A person submits $150 in January, she is active. She does not submit $150 in February, she is not active. She does not submit $150 in March, she then loses her lifetime sales. She submits $150 in April, she is active again (but lost her lifetime sales).
-OR-
A person submits $150 in January, she is active. She does not submit $150 in February, she is not active. She submits $150 in March, she is active again and maintains her lifetime sales. So it actually BETTER than the current system. Right now if she doesn't submit $200 in a rolling 2 months she is inactive and loses her sales and to reactivate she has to do $200 in one single month.

Thanks...that was unclear to me and I can hear the questions now...
so as long as the person is at a bare min submitting $150 every other month she/he will be ok. Thank you!

This program is a huge change, but I think most of us who were at Leadership came away feeling good and comfortable about the new structure. Doris was glowing when she shared how excited she is about it (and that speaks volumes for me). Give it a day or two and let those of us who were there get settled back in...we'll be posting our thoughts and be able to answer more questions. Also, please listen to your uplines with an open mind when they start calling you (and trust me, they will...even those of you who seem to never hear from them.) Focus on the content and not the change itself. :)

jwpamp said:
Well, to put it in perspective, I have $150,000 in sales since I started 3 years ago. I have recruited 28 in that time, also. I take care of 12 people on my team (some active, some in and out of active, but I support anyone who is doing anything and answers my phone calls). If I can not motivate my consultants to recruit, I will be demoted to a Team Leader -- not taking care of 2 consultants like other Team Leaders will, but 12. 6 months is a long way away....but how many have YOU recruited in the last 6 months, and how many have YOUR consultants recruited in that time also?Seems to me that unless you have 20-25 in your first line, you won't be in a "safe" position to be a director...there is the $150 minimum per month that could quickly put you under the quota for a month.Better get recruiting now....that's a whole lot of people to sign!
I totally agree I have been with PC for 11 years and a director for 9 1/2 years and have had 100++ on my team over that time however I have 1 director who is loosing her directorship and not one other person in my personal line that has a recruit at one time I was an advanced director for a few years and have had a few recruit but none today.
So after 10 years I will loose my directorship because others do not want what I want. I do like that we never loose anyone under us but I do not like that someone has to recruit under me I can only control my business. This will be a big dip in my family's budget!
I also have mostly occasional consultants $200 every other month. Since it will not effect them to be inactive one month I think they will do $150 every other month so I could see going down to TL even if they had a recruit because of their inactive status that month.
It is scary and with the economy it is hard to even convince some hosts to hold their shows. I also stay in touch with my consultants and they are just not interested in the business in the directorship roll at this time.

babywings76 said:
Crystal, did they talk about any special recruiting incentives for the recruits?

$100 extra free products for new recruits from jan 1 - feb 28 when the qual in 30 days.

Plus, recruiting special for us. It's great! (this may be just Jan, but I don't remember. It was day 3 gen session & I had a headache!)

1st recruit - $100 pc dollars for you
2nd - $200 for you, total of $300

continues incrementally. :D

trps said:
This will be a big dip into my families budget!

During the first three months of the new plan, HO is going to figure pay based on both the new and old structure...and pay you whichever is higher. (I don't know of any other company that would do that.) It doesn't resolve your concern long-term, but gives a buffer while we all adjust.

I wish they'd put the info up since it's affecting now. Drives me crazy when they announce a new special and 1/4 to 1/2 of the time is over by the time we know about. I have a couple fence sitters and would like to get them off the fence.Right now, this new plan does seem to favor the higher ups and the not director yet group. It's making it scary for directors, but HOPEFULLY, it will make recruiting more intriguing since they can move up faster. I will choose not to worry yet and see how it unfolds. After all, worrying and complaining does nothing but stress me out :). So big breathe and back to work.

Really sit and listend the recording...it is broken into 3 segments so those of us with short attention spans can still pay attention. Lots of changes, but a HUGE move forward...we're able to make more money so lets focus on that! I have a few detailed questions, but I know my director will able to answer them for me...I need to wrap my head around a few ideas and ways to help new consultants. I think this will be huge in helping our new consultants!

trps you said it exactly the way I mean too , we really don't have control over our business . ( it's our business and we can run it the way we want to ) remember those words

crystalscookingnow said:
$100 extra free products for new recruits from jan 1 - feb 28 when the qual in 30 days.

Plus, recruiting special for us. It's great! (this may be just Jan, but I don't remember. It was day 3 gen session & I had a headache!)

1st recruit - $100 pc dollars for you
2nd - $200 for you, total of $300

continues incrementally. :D

Wow! That's great! How come no one is talking about this! I think this will help fence sitters. It will also help consultants who aren't too gung ho on recruiting. Everyone can use extra money right now in this economy-- and plus with the recruiting money you get on top of that, plus the 1% overrides. Am I right? Directors should also remember that this new program will help to inspire consultants to become recruiters. I do understand all everyone is saying. You've worked long and hard to be where you are and fear that the change will ruin things. But just remember all the positives and let the company's programs inspire the recruits and consultants. There are rewards, so they might start getting busy! :)

chef131doreen said:
trps you said it exactly the way I mean too , we really don't have control over our business . ( it's our business and we can run it the way we want to ) remember those words

I questioned the "your business your way" when they changed the incentives to so that you couldn't even earn level one without a recruit!!!

I agree with others, we should not HAVE to recruit for anything! We should WANT to recruit.

Like I mentioned before it will rub me the wrong way if all of our meetings start being all about recruiting!

babywings76 said:
Wow! That's great! How come no one is talking about this! I think this will help fence sitters. It will also help consultants who aren't too gung ho on recruiting. Everyone can use extra money right now in this economy-- and plus with the recruiting money you get on top of that, plus the 1% overrides. Am I right? Directors should also remember that this new program will help to inspire consultants to become recruiters. I do understand all everyone is saying. You've worked long and hard to be where you are and fear that the change will ruin things. But just remember all the positives and let the company's programs inspire the recruits and consultants. There are rewards, so they might start getting busy! :)

Yeah, it is a pretty insane promo, though I am nervous about the 1250 in 30 days requirement. :eek:

So the deal is:

New consultants that sign Jan 1- Feb 28th AND submit 1250 in sales in their first 30 days will receive an extra $100 PC dollars.

For us:

Recruit Jan 1 - Feb 28 and earn unlimited PC dollars. (They must submit $1250 in their first 30 days).

1st = $100 = 100 total
2nd = 200 = 300 total
3rd = 300 = 600 total
4th = 400 = 1000 total
5th = 500 = 1500 total

then 100 for each additional recruit after that.

As a Future Director, I am excited about the new structure, though it will take adjusting for everyone, I think it will lead to a stronger, healthier business structure and be much better in the long run. For those of you concerned and frustrated about "relying" on others willingness to recruit in order to keep your position ...
I remember not wanting to recruit when I first started until I captured the vision of simply offering the opportunity. I was nervous, afraid and too busy trying to get a handle on my own business, I have seen this in most new consultants that have joined my cluster, all of which have different timing for when they come around. I'm hoping that even more upline directors will be inspired to help their downline capture that vision and I think consultants will now be more likely to offer the opportunity because there seems to be less pressure now PLUS the recruiting bonus and extra commission.

kam said:
No, I would have no recruits and I am trying to find out what happens to me if I am inactive for a month. I am still watching the videos, maybe it will explain...

PArt 1 didn't really say and Part 2 looks like it will focus on AD and above...

Nothing happens if you have no activity in one month. After two continuous months of inactivity, you lose your career sales. After six continuous months of inactivity, your contract is dissolved and you are no longer a consultant (vs 12 months now).

ChefBeckyD said:
I just watched the whole thing - and I am THRILLED THRILLED THRILLED!

I am so excited about my future with PC!

Here here! I totally agree! PC has our success as their #1 focus! I LOVE THIS COMPANY!!!

candiejayne said:
I don't think they ever said there won't be any more leaderships, what they said is this is the last of it's kind. I think with this restructure, they will restructure leadership too! jmo

There will be no more leadership as we know it now. This year there will be regional meetings in 31 cities.

pcROX said:
I didn't see in the videos anything about whether you lose career sales or not. Nor did I see anything about being inactive for 6 months. Does anyone know when you actually lose career sales and/or recruits by being inactive??

Two consecutive months of inactivity--you lose career sales, but do not lose your recruits

Six consecutive months of inactivity--your contract is dissolved, your recruits roll up, you are no longer a consultant and would have to resign and buy a new kit

BethCooks4U said:
I don't know the monthly specials but the recruiting promotion for Jan-Feb is:

1st recruit $100PC$ and $25 cash ($30 for directors) when they do $1250 in 90 days
2nd recruit $200PC$ and $25 cash ($30 for directors) when they do $1250 in 90 days
3rd recruit $300PC$ and $25 cash ($30 for directors) when they do $1250 in 90 days
4th recruit 400PC$ and $25 cash ($30 for directors) when they do $1250 in 90 days
5th recruit 500 PC$ and $25 ($30 for directors) cash when they do $1250 in 90 days

That's $1500 PC$ if you recruit 5 and $25 cash for every recruit.

They get $100 in whatever products they want if they submit $1250 in 90 days.

This is unlimited--you can sign and qualify more than 5 and they keep piling on the PC dollars.

BethCooks4U said:
"They get $100 in whatever products they want if they submit $1250 in 90 days. "

Yes

Actually, it's their first 30 days.

If you have questions that are not answered here, send an email to [email protected].

They have set up this dedicated inbox just for this reason, so send an email and they will get back to you.

DebbieJ said:
There will be no more leadership as we know it now. This year there will be regional meetings in 31 cities.

How will they announce new products, I wonder if they will do Nat'l Meeting day again and do a video. Will the conferences be spread out or will they on one weekend? Just wondering............

So just so I have this staight,,, it is they have to sell $1250 in 30days, not 90 days, for you to receive the cash for recruiting, is this correct??

debbieskitchenhelper said:
So just so I have this staight,,, it is they have to sell $1250 in 30days, not 90 days, for you to receive the cash for recruiting, is this correct??
The 100 PC dollars is the current recruiting special, and will be when they do $1250 in 30 days. The $25/$30 bonus is under the new career structure, and they need to have $1250 in sales in the first 90 days for the recruiter to get that.Robin

straitfan said:
I questioned the "your business your way" when they changed the incentives to so that you couldn't even earn level one without a recruit!!!

That is exactly what I said to my director

I earned level one the first year - that was great

I have recruited 3 people - 1st one was a kitnapper, 2nd quilfied but then had to quit because of having her baby too early, 3rd one ripped Pampered Chef off almost $600. As they say ' 3 strikes you’re out’ I don't know if I want to push recruiting. I have signs in my host booklet, on my display boards, or If they ask, I already have a little bag ready to hand to them with lots of info inside - but to push 'NO WAY'
When I first looked at signing up with PC my director told me I was in business for myself but not by myself - she said 'Your Business, Your Way'
with PC there when needed. That I can work part-time, full-time, hobbyist, career, etc. I was told that if I wanted to recruit I could but I didn't have to. It was up to me if I wanted to promote.

If you sign up and make sales and reach a certain level then you should be rewarded for that. You shouldn't HAVE to recruit to earn the 1st level. Yes, I understand about the bigger rewards – YES recruiting should be then and I also like the Disney trip – you don’t really need to recruit – they give a different level for that. That is fine by me – a little high I think but at least you can try if you want to go.

:chef:

I too have not had luck with recruits and am not sure if I even want to. I joined because I love the product and wanted to earn some extra money for me and get out of the house a few times a month.
I agree with all of Teresa's points.

How did your 3rd recruit rip off PC? I am confused.

Yeah, I am interested to know how she ripped PC off of over $600 bucks. How did they not get it back from her?

I was thinking the same thing! How the heck did that happen?

If they submit the shows and their debit card doesn't clear. The products ship well before they debit us.

She signed up in May of 2007 under me and did a show in June 2007 - took everyones order and money.

Time went by - the host contacted PC in September about the orders - PC tried to get a hold of the consultant and couldn't - the host showed PC the canceled checks and orders and PC shipped out the products to the host in easly Dec 2007 and some more in early Jan 2008. First amount was $405.86 and then $186.04 for a total of $591.90.
Pampered Chef never contacted me, my director did. She forward the e-mail that she got from HO. I have also tried to reach her but she wouldn't return any phone calls

But what makes this really back - she is a former Director with PC - she quit in 2003 when her husband got transferred and she decided not to proceed with PC. At first I didn't believe this but when I contacted PC about signing her - they gave me her old consultant # and told me who her director was and that she did a very good job with PC. So that part was true.

I have never heard anymore

Me too - how did she rip PC off???

whiteyteresa said:
She signed up in May of 2007 under me and did a show in June 2007 - took everyones order and money.

Time went by - the host contacted PC in September about the orders - PC tried to get a hold of the consultant and couldn't - the host showed PC the canceled checks and orders and PC shipped out the products to the host in easly Dec 2007 and some more in early Jan 2008. First amount was $405.86 and then $186.04 for a total of $591.90.
Pampered Chef never contacted me, my director did. She forward the e-mail that she got from HO. I have also tried to reach her but she wouldn't return any phone calls

But what makes this really back - she is a former Director with PC - she quit in 2003 when her husband got transferred and she decided not to proceed with PC. At first I didn't believe this but when I contacted PC about signing her - they gave me her old consultant # and told me who her director was and that she did a very good job with PC. So that part was true.

I have never heard anymore

This isn't the first time I have heard of this happening!! Sad:(

OK, I am done being a Debbie Downer...who is going to be recruiting???

I am sharing with all of my downline to get them on the wagon -- would love words to share with them (can someone start a new thread??).

I want them to earn as much as possible with this new incentive and there is no more "4 shows or $1250", just the "$1250" part, so let's get brainstorming!

jwpamp said:
OK, I am done being a Debbie Downer...who is going to be recruiting???

yay! I have a recruit signing next week--she already has her Grand Opening Show scheduled for Jan 24th. So I'll get $100 PC $$ and the rolling catalog bag (that is a Leadership Attendees incentive).

Not to sound negative but, I'm a little worried about the new requirements. I'm a PC consultant part-time and try to book multiple parties every other month. Now I have to sell $150 every month instead of $200 every two months. Since we have until the 15th of the following month to submit shows, would submitting a show early in the following month still count to keep my active status and if I go inactive do I lose all the points I've earned? My 3 year plan was to earn a trip.:eek:

<h2>What is the start time for the upcoming General Session on Saturday?</h2><p>The General Session on Saturday will start at 11 AM CST.</p><h2>Will there be any changes to the schedule for General Session on Saturday?</h2><p>No, the schedule for General Session on Saturday will remain the same as previously announced.</p><h2>What new information can attendees expect to learn during General Session on Saturday?</h2><p>During General Session on Saturday, attendees can expect to learn about new product releases, company updates, and exciting announcements.</p><h2>What should attendees do to prepare for General Session on Saturday?</h2><p>Attendees should make sure to have a reliable internet connection and a comfortable place to watch the session. It is also recommended to have a pen and paper ready to take notes.</p><h2>Will there be any interactive elements during General Session on Saturday?</h2><p>Yes, there will be opportunities for attendees to participate in live polls and Q&A sessions during the General Session on Saturday.</p>

What is the start time for the upcoming General Session on Saturday?

The General Session on Saturday will start at 11 AM CST.

Will there be any changes to the schedule for General Session on Saturday?

No, the schedule for General Session on Saturday will remain the same as previously announced.

What new information can attendees expect to learn during General Session on Saturday?

During General Session on Saturday, attendees can expect to learn about new product releases, company updates, and exciting announcements.

What should attendees do to prepare for General Session on Saturday?

Attendees should make sure to have a reliable internet connection and a comfortable place to watch the session. It is also recommended to have a pen and paper ready to take notes.

Will there be any interactive elements during General Session on Saturday?

Yes, there will be opportunities for attendees to participate in live polls and Q&A sessions during the General Session on Saturday.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjeanine
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • PampMomof3